Just a little bit

My Rude Prince
  • MY RUDE PRINCE CHAPTER 13

     

    ***

     

    (YOUR P0V):

     

    Weighing time. 5 more days. "Honestly, I'm about to collapse not in my longing for food, but in nervousness." I blurt out that makes Taeckie to silently chuckle.

    "Relax, noona. You'll be fine. Inhale. Exhale. 1,2,3. Then released." As a good follower, I listened to his instruction. At least it helps a little.

    "Don't worry, noona. After this, we'll eat beef. And it's my treat, if...." he left me hanging.

    "If what?" my eyebrows arched impatiently.

    "If you were less than 180lbs." He cheekily smiled, that makes my lips to form a smile as well.

    Suddenly, it snaps me back into reality, that it seems to be impossible that I would weigh less than that. "But... I'm not that confident that I already reached that..." sighing sadly, together with my shoulders falling down from its place.

    "Talk later on, noona~ Everything's would be fine. Trust me, okay?" I nodded, as he now led me to climb up to the weighing scale.

    Once I freely stepped both of my feet on it, I shut my eyes closed and sighed heavily. I want not to see the arrow was stopped and pointed to 250 or 300~ I'm fed of it. It makes me sick more really. But wait, the last time I weigh in 2 days ago, I was around 205, right? But why am I setting down myself? Ah jinjja.

    "Noona? Can you please open your eyes?" Taecyeon interrogating my inward thought.

    In my heavy feeling, I closed my eyes more using both of my knuckles. "Shireunde~ I don't want to see, Taecyeon-ah! Call an ambulance please, I can't breathe." Over-exaggerating me. (>.<)

    He giggles, "Come on, noona. There's no reason for the emergency aid to come here." He explained. Yeah, he has a point. I'm just too over-acting. I know.

    "Noona.. I have a stomach too. And I haven't ate my lunch as well~" Oh my, I forgot that he was consoling me on my state. If I ate late, he would as well. Oh really, he's a good man!

    A very good candidate to be a good husband in the future! His future wife was that blessed to have him as her husband.

     
  •  

    Song Hyogi, such a daydream girl -- snap out of your complimenting inward thought for now.

    Okay. Okay. Here it goes. In a very slow motion, I decided to lit up one eye to sneak where that diagonal line rested temporarily.

    Unconsciously, the other eye of mine opened in unexpected way. "179 lbs.?" asked with my uncertain tone.

    He nodded with a big smile flustered on his face. "So.. Let's go and celebrate?" he asked, and I nodded happily.

     

    "That was closed, Taec. I thought I couldn't make it." Facing the road, as I spake out what's on my mind, smiling.

    "Your weight could less more tomorrow, for your information, noona." He replied, as he maneuvered his car on a curb of a familiar restaurant with my eyes.

    "Shim Chang Grille?" My eyes squinted in surprise.

    He nodded, while removing his seatbelt away from his shoulder down to his waist. But I didn't moved from my place and turned my focus down to my hand on my lap. Fiddling, while thinking on what way how to ask him -- or maybe make a hint that I'm not into his idea of eating here?

    "Any problem, noona?" Finally, he noticed my unusual mood. Good.

    Hesitantly, I turned up to him, "Can... can we just eat on the next street? This restaurant seems to be classy?" I've stopped when I felt conscious on his straight gaze on mine.

    Then I continued, "lo-look.." I pointed outside the car's glass window, as his gaze likewise followed. "They.. they seems to be rich! A lot of money! Wealthy.. I know, we had money, but..." I stammered, as I used that for an alibi.

    He chuckled, using the back of his hand to control his chuckling sound. "But that doesn't mean if we don't have a LOT, we don't have the right to eat there, right?"

    "I know!" out of my thought, I exclaimed.

    "But it's just that... you know..." playing with my fingers. I know not what kind of excuse should I tell him or what. It's driving me crazy! I want not Max to see me like this anymore. After my work-out, I want them to see the real and normal SONG HYO GI before, and not the Huo Gui, whose huge, stupid...

     
  • "Noona?" Taec snapped me out of my trance.

    "Y-yeah? I..I'm sorry.. Let's go?" it's immodesty if he's the one who'll treat me, then I'll be the ones to choose where to eat? Embarrassing. Tch. (~.~) Evil me.

    "We'll just transfer on the next street. Is that fine now, noona?" out of my mind, I his side.

    "It's just fine if we just eat there..." pointing at the Shim Chang Grille.

    "Hmm... I actually changed my mind now, noona. Suddenly, I craved for Japanese cuisine. Is it fine with you?"

    I smiled this time. "Anything will do." He now started to ignite the engine and drive onwards up to the next curb onto the other street.

     

    ***

     

    Everything's went fine after that night. He was full. I was full. He ordered LOTS -- as in A LOT! But I'm too shy, and hesitant to dig them in one blow. And that's what I normally does with food actually. kkkk~ But it's different now.

    Let's go, 'CHANGE!'

    And that was my goal to be done... SOON!

    Busy swiping up my phone's screen on the way sidewards, when an unknown number flashing through my screen for a call? Who would call me at this point of time? It's as if a callmate, phone pal was waiting for me to be answered.

    "Yeoboseyo?" answering it hesitantly as I stood up from my bed slowly to sat up.

    "Oh noona?" he greeted.

    "Cha-Changmin-ah?" is this him? "Oh what I mean, Young Master?" unconsciously, I slapped my forehead after correcting myself.

    "Ah..ah yeah.. I..I just called, because... Your Changwoo.." is he just stuttering? But why would he?

    "Mom!" my son exclaimed, making me freak out of my thought.

    "Oh my baby! How are you? Do you missed mom? Is your uncle Changmin being mean to you? Is he treating you nice? You know, you can tell halbae and halmeoni if their son bullies you," I said in one blink, not minding to breathe anymore.

    My Changwoo giggled. "Mom~ Changmin appa was treating me, nice!"

    "Changmin appa?" I repeated in wonder.

    "Yeah.. Changmin appa.. something's wrong, mom?"

    "Oh n-nothing, baby~ I never expected that he would just let you call him like that?" my fingers started to tug the hem of my shirt, once I felt my heart turns into a frenzy one, having the thought of me and Max was treated as my Changwoo's parents.

  •  

    "Don't worry, mom! He was the first one to offered that I'll call him 'appa'!" my imaginations goes playing, foreseeing how could we be a complete family some years later.

    Aish. Song Hyogi. Snap out of it! The young gorgeous and valour Prince Max wouldn't thought of being with you. Above all, you're already consumed by someone! So how come, and what could be the apparent reason for him to look at you as how'd you expected.

    "Mom are you still there? Did I disturbed your sleep? Mianhae, mom." "Oh n-no baby. I'm fully awake. I'm.. I'm just drinking..." I used for an alibi, but the truth was, I'm on my trance.

    "Oh I thought you don't want to talk me anymore." I heard him sigh.

    "Of course not, baby! If I could only talk to you for the whole day, but mom was just busy recently, and mom was sincerely apologizing for that, baby. Once everything's was okay, we'll go to the EverLand as I promised!" I swear in the air, though my son couldn't see it in the phone but I still did. kkk~

    "Jinjja, mom? I can't wait to see you then!" he exclaimed happily.

    "Yeah. And anyway, did.." biting my nails, I paused and hesitated, but continue anyway, "did your Chun appa came to visit you there?"

    "Oh is he my real appa, mom?" I nodded as if he was seeing me nodding.

    "Eng.. How is he treating my baby?"

    "Hmm... He's also nice~ Few days ago, he sent me LOTS of toys! Including a mini car, mini motorcycle, robots that I can talk with, and many many many more!" he sounded very contented.

    "Oh that's great to hear, baby! So... what if he asks us to go with him in Taiwan? Could it be possible that --"

    He interrupted me, "how about you, mom? What's your decision? Wherever you are I'm always there beside you, right?"

    "I care about you too, baby. So I also want to hear your side about your impression to your dad. But if you had thought that we were not belonged unto him, then it's time to decide that we'll not be going with him. You understand, baby?"

  • "Ne, mom.. Algesseoyo~ I like it better if Max appa is my appa," he said, seemeth not to ask for his other thought.

    "Baby~ But what if your Chun dad still loves me? And he's willing to marry mom? Is that okay with Changwoo?" oh well, I know not what I'm still pressing some questions to my son that I even know what would be the answer.

    "That's up to you, mom. I'm also happy as long as mom was happy too~" I smiled to how joyful his voice was.

    Although Changwoo was a product of my teenage relationship, but that doesn't mean I despise him; but he was my inspiration and my joy instead. Knowest I, that my only reason to still fight for my life, was all because of my Changwoo. And I greatly thank God about him.

    "Mom?" he yawned, "it's time to bed. I'm going to bring back Changmin appa's phone now. I love you, mom! Take care. Don't forget your vitamins and your milk too! Love you~" unconsciously, my tears fell hearing my son's soft angelic voice. Wantest not I to end this call yet, but I have to.

    "You too, baby. Don't give a hard time to halbae and halmeoni, most especially to your Uncle Max. You know that they can kick you out of their mansion when you did something stupid, so behave Song Changwoo, is that clear?" turning my voice in an authoritative tone.

    "I got it, mom! See you soon!" and with that, I heard him handed the phone to the owner. I have to brought this call already, but a part of me was telling me not to. I still let the line open...

    "Hmm.. noona, are you still there? This is Changmin."

    "Oh young master. Sorry for the long conversation I had with my son. J-just take some of my salary for the call that consumed--"

    He cut me, "no-no, noona. Never mind. That's fine with me. So see you very soon?" thump. thump. I wonder if he already wanted to see me that soon?

    "Ah.. yeah, maybe? Thanks for being there with Changwoo. And he loves your company very much!" Isn't it great to have a connection with him more frequently?

    --

    ~ tbc...

     

-----

 

A/N: So sorry for the boring chappie's, my beloved readers... Hope I could end this story well....