More Stamps

Letters To Oppa

Minhee couldn't tell how long she had been crying, but it had been enough to give her a massive headache and feel dehydrated.  She laid on the floor, waiting for someone to open the door, or death.  Once more her wrist itched for the cut.  The girl sighed and started crawling around the room, trying to find anything out about it.  After about 10 minutes she found a light switch and flicked it on.  The light came to life and Minhee covered her eyes and slowly let them adjust to the brightness.  There was a small bed in one corner and the walls were  pale purple.  She used the wall to help her stand and then walked over to lay down on the bed.  It had been a long day and she hoped that maybe if she took a nap that she would wake up from this weird dream to find herself in her own bed.

 

When Minhee woke up, she was no longer in the room, and thought that maybe it was all some sort of weird dream.  All hopes were destroyed when she felt a large jolt from under her and nasally yelp.  Minhee opened her eyes to find the girls from... Yesterday?  They were driving down a dirt road and the one next to her turned and spoke, "Hey, she's awake.  Should I cover her eyes or something?"  The girl in the drivers seat shook her head, "No, the place is just down the street anyway.  She can see all of this from her window."  Minhee looked around for any clue to where they were.  She sighed and fell back into her seat as they turned into a driveway of a beautiful green house.  "Wow, it's beautiful."  Minhee whispered and the driver scoffed, "I may have kidnapped you, but that doesn't mean that I have to be a total to you.  Or you'd run away and that would be a bigger mess for me to deal with."

 

They walked into the house and the girl that had driven called out, "Hoonie!  Come here!"  A thin guy with black hair and a cigarette hang out of his mouth came out from one of the doorways.  The driver stepped forward and snatched the stick out of his mouth, "How many time do I have to tell you that you need to stop smoking!"  He shrugged, "A lot, but no matter how many times you are going to tell me, I'm still gonna do it."  The two started arguing before one of the other girls cleared their throat loudly.  They pointed towards Minhee and boy smiled, "So this must be my new concubine."  Minhee's eyes widened and she struggled against the two girls that were holding her.  The guy chuckled, "I'm just kidding, I won't do anything to you unless you want it.  Now settle down, my name is DoHoon. Got it?  Now follow me."

 

They walked up a spiral staircase to a hallway.  The group turned left and down to the last door, where the girl who had been driving handed DoHoon the key that they had showed Minhee in the elevator.  DoHoon took it and unlocked the door, revealing a small staircase leading up into an attic.  The girls smirked, "Welcome home."  The two that had a hold of her arms shoved her forward through the door.  She turned around in the tight space as the door was slamming right behind her.  Minhee pounded on the door, screaming for them to let her out.  She finally groaned and stomped up the stairs to the room above.

 

The room had a low ceiling, but there was a mattress with some blankets on it.  Minhee walked over and peaked out the skylights into the dimming sky.  She sighed and flopped down onto the makeshift bed and watched the sky turn from a purple-ish color to almost black.  Her stomach growled loudly and she clutched it.  She laid their until she heard the sound of the girl's car start and disappear into the distance.  Not long afterward was a clicking noise followed by someone walking up the stairs.  Minhee curled up in a ball to protect herself from whatever was coming.  DoHoon chuckled a bit and sat down cross legged by her feet.

 

"I'm sorry about my sister and her friends, they are crazy."  DoHoon said as he began to untie Minhee's shoes and remove them from her feet.  The girl kicked her leg a little at him, but he held it still.  "Hey now.  Don't be that way.  You're shoes are muddy and I highly doubt you want to wear them to sleep."  She glanced down at him as he carefully pulled her foot out of the sneaker.  He held his hand out after setting the shoes off to the side of the stairs, "You must be hungry.  I mean you haven't eaten in a day."  Minhee gingerly took his hand and let him pull her up.  They walked down to the main floor and into the kitchen.  Minhee sat down and at the left over kimchi in silence.

 

Dohoon smiled after she finished the last bite, "Better?"  Minhee nodded and took the bowl to the sink to wash it.  The boy watched her then sighed, "So what exactly did you do that my sister sees you as threat?"  She shrugged, "I don't even know anymore.  I think it has something to do with Exo, but I don't know."  DoHoon laughed, "That's my sister's favorite group ever, what would you have to do with them?"  She scratched the back of her head awkwardly, "I guess they are like friends.  I don't know, I never really had friends before."  He raised an eyebrow at her, "I don't think she would freak out about you being friends with them.  There has to be something deeper than that."  Minhee looked out the window, wondering what it could be.  DoHoon leaned forward, "Wait, don't tell me that you had a thing with one of them?"  She bit her lip, "No.  Well kinda.  I mean, I don't think it was going to go anywhere anyways."  His mouth dropped open, "No way?  You're joking right?"  She shook her head.  "Alright you have to spill everything!"  Minhee shrugged, "We talked for a while and then a couple of days ago he..."  She tailed off and lightly touched her lips, remembering the kiss.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chanyeol called Exo and told them what was going on before sitting in the living room all night long.  He jumped up and ran to the door every time he heard something in the hallway, only to feel defeated when it wasn't Minhee.  The next morning came around slowly and Chanyeol had no sleep.  The door bell rang and he ran to it, feeling disappointed when Suho held up a coffee and some doughnuts.  Suho frowned at the younger's response, "Hey now.  Don't be like that.  I thought you'd be hungry without Minhee here to cook for you."  The rapper chuckled, "I hadn't even thought about food, but now that you mention it food sounds like a horrible idea.  Everything bad happens when I eat."  Suho slapped the back of his head, "Park Chanyeol, do you think that she would be okay with you not eating?  I'm sure that Minhee would shove it down your throat before she would let you 'not eat for her sake'."  Chanyeol sighed and took a bite of one of the doughnuts, "What do you think she's doing right now?"  The leader looked out the soon to be replaced window, "Thinking about whatever she did that she won't tell us.  Trying to figure out what exactly she needs to do to get back home.  I'm pretty sure she's even thinking about you."