Positive Letters

Letters To Oppa

Minhee trailed behind the nurse a couple of steps.  The lady was talking about something that wasn't very interesting, so Minhee started spacing out into her own thoughts.  Her mind was repeating Chanyeol's promise in her head, 'But how can he promise that it'll be okay when he doesn't know what's going on?'  Honestly, she had her own doubts about her mental stability, enough that she wasn't entirely sure how she was going to tell Chanyeol.  There were so many secrets that she had been keeping that she really needed someone to listen.  Minhee had never had that privaledge before.  Suddenly, the nurse stopped in front of her and pointed into a room.  Minhee glanced in at the windowless white walls surrounding a metal table and chairs.  The girl knew the drill well enough by now that she atomatically took the seat facing the door.   Minhee waited in the chair for about half a hour before Doctor Kwon came in.  He quietly sat down while the girl's eyes watched his every action.  He sighed and leaned back in his chair, notebook in lap.  

 

"Anything pressing that you need to tell me first before I start questioning?" Doctor Kwon asked and Minhee rested her chin in her hand.  "Yeah, it was me.  I killed my dad.  My motive was that he had sliced my mother's throat right in front of me 5 years earlier.  After being released from the asylum last time my memory failed and I forgot about everyting.  Mia showed up a few weeks before my suicide attempt.  I went to the police station and read that file, triggering my memories.  Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING came flooding back.  I ran from the police station and locked myself in my house.  I sent a message to Chanyeol telling him how happy I was to be his friend and then downed as many pills as I could find in my house along with some sake."  Minhee said, looking slightly bored, as if she was not talking about three death that had happened right before her.

 

Dr. Kwon scribbled down some notes and looked up at her, "I have been informed that you were also bullied quite a bit at the school you were attending, can you tell me about that?"  Minhee shrugged, "It was a daily occurance. They would do anything from chopping up my film to hiding my stuff. No one seemed to know my name, just by the names tgey called me." Doctor Kwon nodded and flipped through his notes, pausing ever so often to write something down. He sighed and smiled slightly, "it looks like you'll just need the required two weeks, and that should be it unless you act up." Minhee nodded in releif, "and then I can go back to my life?" He smiled giving her a slight tilt of the head, meaning yes.