The Summons

Untouchable

 

Bang Yongguk had never paid me much mind. Never looked at me. We’d never even spoken a word to each other. Which is why it came as complete and utter terrifying surprise when Lee SooKyung, my best friend, ran towards my spot at one of the cafeteria tables, crashed down into the seat in front of me and leaned in with widened and terrified eyes to whisper urgently at me a sharp “It’s you” her eyes flickering around the cafeteria “Oh my God KiYeon. It’s you” she stated with rushed words

I blinked at her; trying to wrap my head around what exactly she was trying to tell me. “Excuse me?” I asked finally. The next words out of would make my world stop.

“B-B-Bang Yongguk” she stuttered simply

It was all I needed to hear to realize what she was talking about and as I looked up to hundreds of eyes staring at me in fear, I knew her words were not mistaken.

“W-w-what? W-Why? Me? Why me?!” I asked, my body erupting in panic. My mind remembering every story I’d ever heard about being what Bang Yongguk had chosen me to be. An Untouchable. A title only reserved for the girl that the leader wanted and one that would be seen as completely untouchable to anyone else who’d once wanted her. Each group had one. And The B.A.P. gang leader had finally chosen his... Me.

“KiYeon” a distant voice called

“Kiyeon!” it urged

“KiYeon breath!” SooKyung instructed grabbing my pale face in her hands with concern.  My eyes moving past her head to connect with the emotionless eyes of Oh MinYoung who sat at the other end of the large cafeteria, her body firmly placed next to Block B leader Zico’s, one of B.A.P.’s rival gangs. Her steely gaze focused solely on mine, as frozen as I was until her gaze flickered to her right, my own eyes following her movement and tensing my body even more as Kim RyuHa stared at me menacingly from her seat next to VIXX leader N. Her stare calculating as she assessed me before nodding once and turning away. It was the only form of acknowledgement RyuHa had ever given me.

“KiYeon?” SooKyung called, but I couldn’t pay her anymore mind as my heart dropped completely at the stare of a hard set of dark chocolate eyes that I’d once memorized so well even my dreams had once been haunted by them continuously; his body tensed in complete anger. Swallowing thickly I stood up on shaky legs, forgetting even my bag as I ran out of the cafeteria. Throwing my body into the nearest bathroom and nearly collapsing against the sink.

“Ki-“ SooKyung’s voice called from the door, her worried face poking into the bathroom.

“I’ll be right out” I snapped, staring at myself in the mirror and reaching over to turn  the faucet on to splash some water on my face.

“Do you-“

“Just!” I snapped and stopped her from walking deeper into the bathroom “Can you just grab my stuff for me? I need to get out of here” I instructed and dried my face off. Realizing as I stared back into the mirror that this was real. My mind working on overdrive as I tried to figure out how I would get myself out of this. Walking away from him had been an option I’d taken, but walking away from Bang Yongguk would be significantly more difficult. Nearly impossible and the scared, pale-faced, woman in the mirror looked too fragile for anyone to take her seriously. I took a deep breath. Walking out of the bathroom I froze as a body stepped out in front of me.  The hallway in complete silence as I clenched my jaw in anger at B.A.P.’s second-in-command. HimChan. The look on his face unreadable “Be at Mercy in Hongdae by seven” he ordered simply.

“Excuse me?” I scoffed mustering up enough courage to tell him “You can tell Bang Yongguk I don’t want anything to do with him” I sneered

 “I’m not your messenger” he glared and made to turn around, my hand clasping onto his arm so tightly I could feel my nails creating crescents on his skin “What does he want from me?!” I demanded, my fingers tightening on his flesh. His nostrils flared with anger, his eyes never leaving my fingers on his skin as he grabbed my wrist and tore my hand off of him with enough force to knock me back into the bathroom door “Don’t ever touch me little girl” he growled at me threateningly “Don’t be late” Giving me one last glare he turned to walk away again

“I’m not going anywhere near him. He’ll have to come get me himself if he wants me that much” I spat at his back

“That can be arranged” HimChan stated

My fists clenched within themselves, but before I could say anything else two hands pushed me roughly back into the bathroom. I stumbled onto the floor and looked up to see MinYoung enter the bathroom before RyuHa locked the door behind her. Her smirk still placed over her lips. Watching me stand and back up an inch amusingly with her arms crossed over her chest. MinYoung leaned against the door and simply stared at me.

“KiYeon right?” RyuHa asked

“What do you want?”

“We just need to be clear on a few things” she informed “You don’t cross me and we won’t have a problem, arasso?”

“Excuse me?” I asked, already irritated with her

She laughed “Look, you’re new to this so I’ll let you in on a little secret. This isn’t a game. You should know who your enemies are and who your friends are. This-” she motioned around us “Is VIXX territory“

“It’s a bathroom” I deadpanned

A mask of rage flickered over her features “One word from me and you’re done Kwon KiYeon. You don’t know what you got yourself into, but I’ll remind you. This is VIXX territory, keep yourself in line and we won’t have any problems” she gave me a fake smile

“Who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that?” I asked in the same tone

“Honey, I’m an untouchable. Just like you”

“I am not an untouchable” I denied immediately

RyuHa laughed and unlocked the door “umhm” she threw back and left with a wave of her fingers.

Biting the inside of my cheek I turned to MinYoung who had yet to say a word “What?” I snapped. Staring just as intently at her.

“Don’t fight it” she whispered “It’ll just be worse. Accept it. Don’t question it-“

I could tell there was some meaning behind her words, but refused to accept them anyway “You can’t honestly say you wanted this for yourse-“

“I don’t have any other choice. And neither do you” she snapped “Don’t make things worse for yourself KiYeon and just accept it.” She instructed “You’re already labeled, everyone knows”

“What am I property?” I retorted

“You don’t know the things that could happen KiYeon. With B.A.P. you’re protected-“

I laughed “I don’t have time for this” I pushed past her only to have her pull me back

“You don’t know what these people are capable of“

“Get off of me!” I pushed her away, brushing past her and back into the hallway. Grabbing my stuff from SooKyung and walking out of the building. MinYoung’s words replaying in my head as I tried to figure out what I would do. I stopped when the prickly feeling of someone watching me started at the base of my neck. Turning sharply I met his dark chocolate brown eyes from yards away. His stare penetrating before I turned away. I’d walked away from this lifestyle once. I’d do it again.

-

-

A/N:

First and foremost. Thank you for subscribing! I hope you like this chapter, it's not the best and it's a bit short but, the story will start picking up after a few chapters I promise! Also, I will be adding some minor info on the foreward (i.e. ages and definitions. Maybe infor on some other things as i mention them. So if you have any questions you can look on there or ofcourse you can shoot me a PM or write it in the comment section.

Ok, so who do you guys think is him ? Who is this mysterious dark chocolate brown eyed guy? Comment below please!

-Kyute19