Forceful Meetings

Untouchable

 

*Warning:Some Cursing*

 

Mercy in Hongdae. I didn’t know much about it except that it was one of the two places BAP had taken over to use as their own. It was also the place HimChan had told me to be at in approximately 45 minutes. Though my mind was still wrecking itself, wondering if I should go or not. Not that I would be able to make a decision on my own as a knock came from the dorm door.

“um…KiYeon?” DaRi, my roommate, looked back at me after answering the door; her expression wary.

Furrowing my eyebrows I stood from my spot next to the window and walked around DaRi only to find a younger girl standing in front of me, her face lighting up and then falling into a look of disbelief as she moved down my attire.

“Can I help you?” I asked, annoyed at her staring.

“JongUp is waiting for you downstairs. I’d hurry and get ready. That boy has a short fuse” she instructed and I stiffened at the mention of yet another BAP member. Before I could say anything else she was already turning the corner out of the hallway.

I slammed the door in anger and turned to walk back over to the window.

“Are you going?” DaRi asked curiously

Biting the insides of my cheek I gave a sharp shake of my head “No.”

I could see DaRi watching me from her seat at her chair.

My anger was increasing until I snapped. I’m sick of so many people giving me these stares and looks as if they could judge me any way they pleased. Walking into our shared bathroom I changed into jeans and made my way towards the door after slipping on some shoes and grabbing my jacket. My head held high as I walked through the hallways, every person who noticed me turned to follow my steps until I finally reached the doors that led to the outside of the girls dorms. Immediately I spotted one of the younger BAP members leaning against some high-end black car that I knew he wouldn’t have been able to afford himself. His eyes were focused directly in front of him in a hard and uncaring stare before he turned them towards me.

“Get in the car” he instructed

I was sick of it. All these directions and instructions “Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?” I snapped “I’m not going anywhere. Arasso? Leave.” I ordered harshly and turned around, not caring what the kid would say in return. An arm grabbed me suddenly and pulled me back around harshly making me stumble. "Yah!" I pushed the kid away

"I told you to get in the car" he repeated

"And I told you no" I reminded with a glare

"Get. In. The car" he demanded slowly

I refused to give up and neither did he as he opened the back door and made another grab for me “Get in the car!”  

“Is that the only thing you know how to say?” I asked smartly “Go back to school kid.” I sneered and stepped back when a flicker of complete anger wavered over his intense gaze. I gasped when his strong grip enveloped both of my upper arms and he physically shoved me into the backseat.

“Yah! Get off of me!” I screamed and his hands retreated only for the door to be slammed in my face. He walked around to get in the car and I hurriedly tried to get out; pushing the door to open it only to realize there must be a child-lock on it. JongUp slid into the front eat without giving me another glance and drove off towards the Yanghwa bridge that would take us north of the Han, to HongDae.

“What’s wrong with you people!?” I asked, knowing there wouldn’t be an answer. Already accepting that he wouldn’t even address me as his only response was to drive faster “Wae! Why does he want me? Eung?” I asked desperately

“Shut up” he snapped, meeting my eyes in the rearview mirror, not looking away until he made a turn.

Swallowing thickly and holding back my tears of irritation and confusion I leaned back against the seat. Watching as we ran past the Seoul lights that were just starting to turn on in preparation for the night, a strained silence enveloping us until he started slowing down. Looking out into the already darkened day I spotted a sign that read ‘Mercy’ on it. Suppressing my unbelieving laugh when Jongup parked right in front of the café. What kind of gang owned a café that sold baked goods? I turned to Jongup who had turned the car off. Realizing he must want me to get out. Hesitating, I looked at the younger male in the front seat. His head turning sharply towards me “We’re here” he stated as if I didn’t already know.

“I…Take me home” I instructed without thought, shrinking back as his stare hardened

“Do I look like your ing driver?” he sneered

“Well considering you drove me here, yes. What else would I call you?” I snapped back

“Aish” he hissed “Jinjja” he mumbled angrily and threw his door open “I don’t have time for this” he growled and shut the door forcefully. Making his way around to my door and opening it, his hands reaching in and grabbing at me.

“Yah!” I cried when he managed to grip my wrists tightly and pulled at me “don’t touch me!” I kicked as he forced me out of the car.

“Easy JongUp!” an accented voice called immediately freezing the younger boy, his grip loosening enough for me to pull back and rub at them; subconsciously backing up enough so I was leaning against the car. I looked around him curiously to where the voice was coming from and realized it had been a taller man, Jung DaeHyun, who stood a few feet away, his arm wrapped around a woman that I vaguely remember as SooKyung’s partner in anatomy lab last year. Her eyes stared into mine fiercely before she turned into the handsome, taller man’s chest, whispering something to him before he nodded and kissed her forehead; watching intently until she entered the café.

“Hyung told you to bring her here, not manhandle her” a joking voice laughed making me snap my attention to a hooded figure making his way towards us on a skateboard. His tall dark figure intimidating until he pulled his hood off to reveal a baby face. He couldn’t be more than sixteen, maybe seventeen, Zelo.

“This…gijibae-“ JongUp spat at me

“Yah! JongUp, go cool off!” the taller man instructed and pushed JongUp away “What’s wrong with that kid?” he shook his head and turned to me “KiYeon-sshi” he said “Let’s go” He stepped to the side and waved his arm out in front of him. I contemplated my options to just run away or not, but knowing it would be useless. Straightening my form I walked towards the front door of Mercy. Determined to tell their leader there was no way in hell I would ever be part of his ed up world. The memory I’ve kept locked away prodding at my brain only to be pushed back as DaeHyun opened the door for me. I stepped in and immediately noticed the younger girl that had come to my dorm door sitting at a table with Yoo YoungJae as the girl that and been draped around DaeHyun looked up briefly from behind the counter and went back to taking an order from a couple of customers. We neared a closed door and I held my breath until DaeHyun knocked on it. Waiting for a deep voice to reply “Come in” to open the door. I froze in my spot until DaeHyun cleared his throat and motioned to the open doorway making me step in slowly, the sound of the door slamming shut and trapping me inside with Bang Yongguk startling me. Assessing the closed door for a second I turned and immediately my fury at the man sitting behind the large desk returned.  

“KiYeon” he stated with a smirk as he stood

I refused to take my gaze off of him and ignored the hand he’d offered. His gestures unbelievable, as if this was normal for him. I exploded “You’ve never once looked at me or talked to me. Now all of a sudden you label me as your property” I started furiously “As an Untouchable how dare you think you can just do this to a person. Who are you eung? Why am I so special-“

"You Intrigue me Kiyeon-sshi" he interrupted me, settling down in his seat.

"I Intrigue you?" I asked in disbelief "you don't even know me"

"Isn't that what dating is for? To get to know someone?"

"But that's not what you want. You want me to be more than that. I don't want to date you anyway. Your lifestyle isn’t something I want for myself" I retorted confidently

"My lifestyle?" He laughed "you don't know anything about me either, but you can judge me pretty well" he said sarcastically

"You’re a gang leader...that's all I need to know"

"You don't know anything" he snapped and then chuckled as he assessed me; the deep sound reverberating through me, sending involuntary shivers down my back “I’ve been looking for someone like you for a while KiYeon” he stated “Like I said, you intrigue me. More than anyone else doe-“

“What about me intrigues you?” I asked in shock “You don’t know me!” I replied, adding to the redundancy of this conversation.

“But I will” he determined with a wide smile

I could feel the inside of my cheek break with the pressure I’d used to bite down on them “No. You won’t.” I retorted, making my way towards the door.

“I will” he stated again and stood up to follow me as well. His rough hand catching mine “Be ready at eight Friday. You’ll like it” he continued despite my flabbergasted expression.

I snatched my hand back and sent him one last glare before opening the door and walking as fast as I could towards the exit. Hearing his rough voice faintly as I walked out of the door.

“Take her home Jongup” his order reached my ears before the door closed, making my steps quicken to increase the distance between me and Yongguk. A familiar hard grip taking my arm seconds later.

“Let’s go” Jongup’s voice said as he pulled me. I shook his grip off.

“Just leave me alone”

His hand landed over me again, rougher than before “Let’s go” he said again

“Let. Me. Go.” I turned and pushed him off of me with as much strength as I could muster; only managing to make him stumble back.

His nostrils flared “ this” he cursed and stepped away to turn around, giving me a sense of relief as he went back into his car and pulled away from the sidewalk.

I sighed in relief and turned back to the way I was walking. Noticing I was only a few blocks from the Hongdae train station. Tucking my hands into my pockets I braced myself against the cooling night and turned the corner towards the station. I nearly jumped out of my skin when a hand wrapped around my upper arm. Why couldn’t this kid just leave me alone? His tight grip loosened once I'd turned and faced him. My breath hitching as I stared into not Jongup’s eyes, but someone else’s; A pair of guarded dark chocolate brown eyes that I had once been able to look into for days on end; His dark chocolate brown eyes that had once reserved their warmth for me and now looked dark and dangerous as he stared down at me. His fingers raising and itching to touch my cheek, but thinking better of it when his hand dropped to his side; his handsome face never changing their cold and dangerous demeanor, as if made from the hardest stone.

Millions of memories came back to me as I took a deep breath.

Taking a step back, but his eyes never leaving mine, he swallowed thickly "I should go" his angelic voice broke me out of my memories, such a soft voice for such a tough man.

"Wait" I grabbed his jacket cuff. My fingers protesting as they pressed against something hard. Looking down and realized the pain came from the embroidered symbol there. The VIXX symbol reminding me that I needed to let go.

 

-

A/N:

Just wanted to say thank you all for reading! Like i said before it's a bit slow now, but the story will start piking up soon.

Anyway, so her first meeting with Yongguk what do you think? And I know, I know, how could Jongupie act like this?!?

Also, there's your big hint as to who Mr.Chocolate brown eyes is! He's in VIXX! I realize some of you may not know who VIXX is, but I think it should be alright even if you dont know about VIXX. Though if you do it'll make it easier to guess who it is! Or you can just wait until next chapter where he'll be revealed.

Also, a little background on Kiyeon in the next chapter. Things will be a bit clearer. Thank you so much to the readers and new subscribers! Please comment down below, tell me how you feel about this chapter, may be guess on who's Mr.Brown eyes? Until next chapter!

-Kyute19