Eavesdropping

The Beauty and the Wallflower

Your POV:

 

I rolled my eyes. "Why couldn't you have just left me alone? How can I trust you when you already broke your promise of keeping me being a model a secret?"

"About that... The members wanted me to bethe one to apologize for them. They were afraid you would get mad again."

I stared at him. "Well? Where are they then? They should apoloagize directly. At least I would know if they were sincere or not, monkey."

 

Just then, he drank his latte in one shot and let out a satisfied sigh. "Do you want to see them?"

I thought for a moment. Might as well get this over with. "Sure."

 


 

All this time riding in L's car, I couldn't help but wonder where we were going to go. Of course, like any other curious person, I started to ask some questions that can potentially irritate the heck out of someone.

But of course, my opponent just had to be the king of short and useless replies.

 

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

"How far away is it?"

"A fair amount."

"Where are we?"

"Not far from before."

"When will we arrive?"

"Soon."

 

Aigoo. This is going to take a while.

 

--

 

After what seemed like forever, L stopped his car in a hault and pointed out at something.

I followed the direction of his finger and found out that, in a fair amount of distance, a park was seen. In fact, it was actually more beautiful than any other. Unlike regular parks, this one was surrounded by wonderful lucious trees behind it. In the front, there were dozens of planted flowers that brought a magnificent amount of bright, happy colors to the park. The beautiful scenery almost entranced me into staying at the park for hours, just to enjoy its peaceful state.

However, before it even did, I saw a glimpse of small human figures on the park structures, who I soon recognized as the Infinite members. Soon after the discovery, L took my wrist with a slight tug and started walking to the left.

"Erm, monkey, isn't it easier to just walk directly to them? Don't we just have to go straight?"

He smirked, "Trust me, I'll let you find out what the Infinite members really think. Perhaps maybe you might give us more credit as actual guys rather than monkeys in the future."

After that, I said nothing and just followed along obediently. Maybe it was because I wanted to find out the real truth of them. Or maybe perhaps I wanted to just give them a chance to be recognized as those rare species of men to me. Who knows, I was still thinking of the answer myself throughout the whole walk.

I stopped thinking of the answer when we finally got to hearing distance from the Infinite members. All that separated us from them was the fact that their backs were turned and that we were hiding between either clumps of bushes of the tall trees in the back.

 

"....-~~~~."

As soon as I heard my name, I froze behind the tree and made no movement. I even tried to hide my nervous heavy breathing. Did they notice me already?

"Do you really think that ~~~~ Noona will forgive us?" Sungjong's voice was heard.

I sighed with relief silently. I guess they were just talking about me before.

"I'm pretty sure. Myungsoo's talking to her right now so we'll find out soon anyways. Don't worry." Woohyun spoke.

"But what if she doesn't want to talk to us anymore?" Sungyeol stated. I peeked behind the tree and, like I predicted even before I did, his lips formed a slight pout.

"Do you think I should've gone instead? You know Myungsoo's awkward with talking to girls sometimes." Sunggyu spoke.

"Come on, you know he's a pretty straight-forward person. I'm pretty sure he would go straight to the point with her and tell her." Hoya tried to say. "Besides, they should interract more with eachother. That way, Myungsoo won't be as awkward with her and will act like his regular self. You know how he uses that cold self to strangers and the warm self to friends and families. The only time where he just forces on a smile is when he has to."

"Yeah, I think ~~~~ is a pretty awesome girl to hang out with. She doesn't stick to us and blush at whatever we say. She's even not afraid to express how she feels in front of us. That's a pretty nice trait to have for a girl." Dongwoo stated with a smile.

"Don't forget, hyung, that even if she insists that she should stay a wallflower, Noona's actually really cute," Sungjong commented as I heard someone sit on an empty swing.

"Oh, hey Myungsoo." Sungyeol stated blankly.

I froze in my spot. Did he just say... Myung...soo...? I felt the urge to look, but I knew that if I did, I would be seen. I looked around first, and saw no one there. Who in the world does that?!

It seems the Infinite members caught on. "MYUNGSOO??" Hoya blurted out loud. "Why are you here? What about ~~~~?"

I peeked for the first time and I saw Myungsoo smirk.

"Is Noona still mad at us?" Sungjong asked.

I stared as he kept his smirk on his face.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo, is ~~~~ mad at us?" Sunggyu asked.

"I don't know." He finally answered.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Sungyeol butted in.

"She never told me if she was or not."

Hoya put his arm around him and added, "Then what are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to explain what happened to her?"

"I did." Myungsoo replied. See? I told you he was a master at this.

"Well? What happened?" Dongwoo asked.

Without even answering, Myungsoo nudged his head my way and stared right into my eyes.

The rest of the group all looked at where Myungsoo was staring at and finally saw me peeking at all of them.

"Aigomonina."  Hoya blurted out as soon as he saw me.

"~~~~?" Dongwoo questioned.

I finally walked from behind the tree and faced the whole group.

 

- Your POV Ends -


Holaz everyone!!! Happy Holidays!!!! ^-^

Please read this recent blog I made!: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/index/243908

If you did, thank you~!

If not, well, thanks for reading~!!! :3