The Last Straw

The Beauty and the Wallflower

Your POV:

 

You would think that when you start to avoid them after that day that they would get you were upset, but NO, it was the exact opposite. All week for two weeks, they would pester me even more and it was starting to get to the point where I would have to look for more hiding spots after they found out where I usually hid.

 

On Friday in the first week, the worst thing happened to me at school. I got freaking noticed.

 

It was during lunch time and I was about to hide in an empty classroom when a bunch of these idol wannabe fakes surround me. They reeked of too much perfume that I could barely breathe when I was near them. Like I would want to be near them anyways. While they were still surrounding me, blocking all of the escape paths, they brought me to the girl's bathroom.

 

One girl started to look up and down at me, examining every part of my body, especially my facial features. I looked down, making my hair fall even more on my face, and at the corner of my eye, that girl was starting to smirk like she won without even doing anything. What, does she think I'm afraid of her or something? Pfft, as if. I just don't want her and her blabber mouth self telling everyone about the secret I tried to keep so hard from everyone else.

She finally started to talk with that had WAY too much lipstick, not counting her cake face. "What did you do to make our beloved Infinite so interested in you?

I scoffed silently. "I did nothing. They are just bothering me. Why don't you try to be more appealing so that they could actually bear to look at you?" Oh, how I wish I could have just spat that out at them. However, the more I anger them, the more they will bother me. It's better to act like you dont know right now, ~~~~.

"I don't know." I answered. Why can't they just leave me be?

She scoffed out loud. "You don't know? How could you not know? They've been flocking towards you all this week. Are you threatening them so that you could get attention, you b*#^~? You don't have to answer that because whatever you're doing, just stop. Don't even think about continuing it, and just stay the ugly wallflower you are. This is a warning, b$^#%. If I see you with them again, don't expect me to warn verbally. Be prepared."

She pushed me and I landed with a thud on the floor. She and her friends, who were also cake-faced fakes, glared at me before walking out with their noses high in the air. 

 

It took my all to not slap them in the faces at that very moment. It also took my very all not to find those Infinite monkeys and choke them. After trying to keep a low profile.... After I tried to be a wallflower... After EVERYTHING I did to get to this point... it turned into NOTHING. The only thing I am absolutely sure about, and without a doubt, is I got noticed.

 

--

 

During the second week, since the Infinite boys' schedules were full, I didn't see them during the weekends, so I couldn't scold them directly. I decided to leave it off for this meeting and try to keep all my feelings from last week within.

 

That was, until my encounter with them.

 

Like every other Friday day, I was escaping from the Infinite boys and their nosiness in my business. However, just when I sat down at the garden (my new hiding spot), these monkeys come up and eat right in front of me, on the grass. Not only that, they were all facing me, eating slowly as they stared intently at my face.

 

I lowered my head even more and even tried to look at the side of me to try not to look at them in the eye. At the corner of my eye, one guy stops eating and stood up. He comes up to me and raised my head, turning it slightly, almost looking for something unique about me.

 

He smirks, "I wonder what makes those Infinite boys take any interest in this girl. She's so plain and not even pretty."

 

Another guy laughs, "What if she is good with, you know, doing it?"

 

The guy and their other friends laugh together. The guy states, "Dude, that may be it. I wonder... If all of those boys take an interest in her, maybe all of them did it with her. You don't think she'll mind me, right? I may not be as handsome, but I'll give her pleasure." He turns to me. "How about it, wallflower?"

 

Oh god, these men, no, scratch that, monkeys, disgust the heck out of me. Every word coming out of their mouth is like slapping me in the face verbally and their mere appearance with all that cologne makes me want to barf.

 

Seriously, what's with these people and their scents? Do they not take a shower? Do they think it smells good? I think they should know too much makes a person barf. Urgh.

 

I stood up and took all my things before leaving them without a word. The monkey grabbed my wrist and didn't let go. I turned to look at his face, which was smirking in victory, before I mutter just loud enough for him to hear. "Hey, get your filthy hands off of me."

 

I glared at him, just to make my point clear, and pulled my hand out of his clutches. "Just so you know, lay off the man perfume. You reek of desperation." Man, the look on his face was a sight to see,

 

Before he could say anything or think of doing anything after that moment of shock, I just ran for it. Before I was completely far away from them, the guy laughed like nothing happened, "That b*#^% isn't enough for my manliness. Come on, lets go, the Infinite boys are just walking into those b*#^% traps she laid out for them."

 

--

 

After school, I was at the point where, if anyone, and I mean ANYONE, would talk to me, I knew I would fume all my anger at them. Let's just hope I'm fuming my anger at the right person. Actually, to be exact, the right people.

 

I headed to the agency and bowed at the guard and the person at the front desk with a simple greeting before walking into the elevator and pressing the third button to go to the third floor.

 

Calm down, ~~~~, it's not good to embarrass yourself in public. Don't make all the attention go to you. Just calm down. Try to control yourself.

 

I sat at the seats where I made my unfortunate meeting with Infinite and, to pass the time and cool my head a bit, I started to read a book. I got to admit, I was feeling more relaxed after reading a few pages. My anger was just starting to cease. Let me repeat that. My anger was just starting to cease. It never ended.

So, you ask me what I did to the very first person who attempted to talk to me? Yell at them for whatever they did to me. What if they didn't do anything? I would yell my problems at them. Who was the first person that talked to you? It just had to be Dongwoo.

 

Dongwoo, followed by Woohyun and Sungjong then the rest of Infinite, comes towards me with a huge grin on his face, not knowing something bad happened, comes tackling me from behind and just plainly greeting me. "Annyeong, ~~~~-yah~!!!"

 

I glared at him and his expression slowly started to fall. Couldn't he tell that I am trying my best to hold it in since this was a public place? He still didn't get it and my anger was slowly starting to increase again.

 

He looked at me worriedly. "What's wrong, ~~~~?"

 

I clenched my fists, almost ready to punch someone right now.

 

"~~~~?" He called again.

 

Okay, I just have to go now.

I got up abruptly and trudged away. However, just when I reached the empty elevator,  all of Infinite comes rushing, looking worried (followed by a blank L), and joined me there.

 

"~~~~ Noona!" Sungjong called.

"~~~~" Woohyun called greasily.

"~~~~-yah" Dongwoo called worriedly.

 

That was all I could take. I seriously couldn't stand it any longer. A whole week getting annoyed by them and then I get confronted by these fakes for doing nothing?! Are. You. Serious?!

 

I stopped the elevator from moving with a press of a button and faced them. "What is wrong with you monkeys?!" I questioned loudly. I was in the brink of tears from being too angry right now. "WHAT?!"

They were all silent. Some looked hurt but most looked shocked.

"ANSWER ME! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?!"

"W-what do you me-" Dongwoo started but I cut him off.

"You know what I mean. You have been bothering nonstop, giving attention to me when all I have been trying to do was to stay away from that! Don't you guys know what it means to keep a SECRET? It means to just shut up and act like nothing ever happened, IDIOTS! Do you-" However, I didn't finish that. Do you know what had happened today because of you guys?! I couldn't say that. They would bring more attention than they already had. "Don't you?!" I asked again, trying to make the question relate to the last one.

"We do," Sunggyu started, "we never told anyone about you modeling! We were just trying to be nice!"

I scoffed. "Well, you being nice is a problem! Just leave me alone! Can't you do something as simple as that at school? Huh?!" I felt tears fall off my face. Dang it...I'm crying in front of them. "I'm not desperate enough to be popular by using you idiots, got it?"

I wiped my tears and, without hearing their answers, pressed the elevator button so that it resumed going downstairs. As soon as those dorrs opened, I ran outside, not talking to those boys for the rest of the day.

 

 

- Your POV Ends -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey~ How are you all? Well, I updated again. It turns out that I have a writer's block for my other stories...*mumbles* And maybe a bit from here from time to time...*normal voice* but, you know, I'm trying my best!!!

To those readers who are currently reading my other stories, I am so sorry!!! D: Pease forgive me and my idiotic writer's block!!! *sobs*

 

 

Well, thank you for reading~!!! :3

10/03/13