Embarrassment

The Beauty and the Wallflower

(A/N: Woah, first time for Myungsoo's point of view in this story~!! ^-^ Well, here's a first and let's see how it goes.)

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

Oh gosh, why in the world did I end up like this? Oh yeah, I remember. Freaking Dongwoo. He just had to open his mouth about promising stuff like this.

The make-up artist, who always did mine from the very first time I modeled, asked me very slowly, "Are you SURE you want to do this?"

I shook my head in a sad manner. "I don't have a choice though."

She looked at me weirdly for a second, but she continued. "Alright..." she mumbled.

 

I'm lucky to have shoots with the rest of Infinite today before lunch starts, because I don't think I can make the whole school day in this outfit. Not. At. All.

"I don't know if we could wear this to school in the first place," I hissed under my breath.

"And that's why I'm here for a reason, Kim Myungsoo," a deep voice stated behind me. However, even before I turned around, I knew who it was. He was the very one who was ordered to watch over me so that I don't ruin my charismatic image. Even then, though, he was actually one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life. And that's not a very long list.

"HYUNG~!!" Sungjong yelled as he hugged the manager first.

We all decided to give him a group hug as a welcome back.

"How was your honeymoon trip with your wife?" Woohyun asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"It was awesome. We ate lots of food and drank lots of wine. Putting that aside though, I heard that you were on pretty good behavior while your dear hyung was gone. And by that, I mean that you were good most of the time. I'm guessing you weren't with your very first female pupil?"

"Well, we were just teasing.." Sungyeol started.

"...and in the very end, we all have to wear this as a punishment," Sunggyu muttered, finishing the sentence.

"Actually, I think it looks good on Sungjong and I," Woohyun joked as he blew a kiss at us.

Hoya fake-barfed. "Please don't do that towards us. I'm sure you have tons of fans who could fan-girl at that than us."

"No, I believe that Myungsoo and Sungjong look the best," Sungyeol stated with a smile. "Both of them can pass as a girl the most in here."

I scoffed, "That's not necessarily a compliment for us, you know."

"Let's just get this over with, you guys," Sunggyu muttered.

 

We walked uncomfortably down the streets, pulling down on our schools skirts that felt like it would fly up any second. Then, our shoulders made the shirt we were wearing look too small and make our jackets not long enough to reach our wrists. Our wigs itched like crazy that made us scratch our heads in frustration every so often. Yup, we were wearing our unfiroms, alright. Just not the right gender.

We were forbidden to ride in a car for the rest of the day and had to let as many people look at our outfits for this whole day. It might have been the first for me to feel relieved to have a photo shoot that lasted from lunchtime to night time. Now, I just had to go through a half day of school. Nothing serious.. right?

 

Before we even arrived, we already see people staring at us as if we lost our minds. The girls looked so confused when they saw us and the boys? The thing was, they were about to check us out, but then they saw that we were cross-dressing. Well then, I think this already proves my point.

 

Then, when we arrived to school, and maybe it's because I didn't want to look at their reactions or I was wondering about the weather, but I saw ~~~~ all right. She was watching our every move right on top of the roof... The thing was, she was with some dude. I thought she said that all men were monkeys? Wait, what?

Don't think that I was jealous or something. I'm not. I just find that her lying to us was a big deal.

I'll say this one more time. I'm not jealous, okay? SHEESH.

 

As soon as I took my mind off of her, I discovered the fact that other students were noticing our appearance.

Whispers were heard everywhere. Girls soon started to question, "What are you wearing, oppa?"

I glanced up and saw her try to keep her smile and laughter hidden. I guess she really was enjoying this.

That all ended, though, when one way-too-in-love fan started to fan-girl right there in front of us. "OH MY GOSH OPPAS, YOU ALL LOOK SO CUTE!!"

As soon as one fan-girls, the rest starts to too and the next thing I knew, people were crowding even more than usual, trying to look at what we look like, take pictures, and all that stuff. It was aggravating that I couldn't do anything thing. 

Like it was my daily savior, the warning bell rang for the start of class right on time. All of us walked straight to our classrooms, sadly separating for the moment. Well, most of us separated. The only one in my class in the group is Sungjong. Pretty ironic, huh? The two that Sungyeol thinks of as a girl.

And to make things worst, the class that had to have tons of windows was yours truly.

 

Sungjong and I stayed close together and sat as far away as possible from the class. It wasn't any different for me, but for Sungjong, it took a bit of effort.

"Just for today, Sungjong," I mumbled, "It's best not to do anything today."

"Alright, Hyung," he whispered.

 


 

~~~~ POV:

 

Oh, you have no idea how proud I was to make them all wear our female's school uniforms to school. It wasn't a big deal, but imagine them wearing girly makeup with girly hairdos and a tight shirt and short skirt on top of that. I sure as heck can't... until now, of course.

As I watched them, I looked at each one of them very closely and did a quick evaluation.

Honestly, Sungjong looked so much like a girl, he would pass as a fake without anyone knowing. It was a bit weird to see a boy cross-dressing look much better than half all of the fakes I have ever seen. As a bonus, he put his long, brownish wig into two ponytails that made him look even more girlier.

Next, was the one-and-only Kim Myungsoo. Sure, he kept his composure smoothly, but he still could pass a bit as the fakes with that straight raven-black hair that reached to a few inches below his shoulder and completed with a front fringe. He even put eyeliner and added wings at the end. Seriously, he had this more mature aura around him, being himself. As expected of the Kim Myungsoo. He can pull it off.

Then, there was Sungyeol who was grinning from ear-to-ear with his embarrased smile. He was a bit taller than a girl should be, but I thought he looked fine. He had black, curly hair that wasn't anything like goldilocks curly, thankfully. He had a wavyish front fringe that actually looked not bad. In general, he looked kind of like a girl, but taller.

There was also the greasy Woohyun with his short, soft-black hair that looked like his own hair but brushed out to look straighter than usual. He finished it with just a simple headband that had one small but sparkly headband. Simple but cute, in a way. Of course, this had to be seen. I actually thought this looked kind of pretty. Or maybe it's just the fact that I'm looking at all of them too closely that I'm losing my mind. I don't really know.

Walking behind them was Dongwoo. I didn't think he could pull it off, but he seriously did. It was like Sungyeol's wavy hair, but a lighter brown color instead. His fringe was actually swept to the left side of his head instead of it being wavy, and to be honest, it actually looked good on him. How am I so surprised? I should have known it was going to happen like this.

Now now, Hoya over here was just... hilarious. I was expecting this instead of them actually looking good. Hoya, being the lover of dancing and excercising, was just... wow. He seriously couldn't pull it off. His hair was black and short that ended just around the neck area, with the addition of of a super straight fringe. Maybe it might have appealed to others, but seriously, I just didn't think it was my style.

Sunggyu, portraying a nerd with glasses on, actually could be disguised as a boy but actually a girl instead. Like Sungjong, he looked weirdly like a real girl in the outfit. With straight, layery hair, he finished it off with side bangs, parted more to the right side. Trust me, if I didn't know it was him, I could've believed it was just one of the fakes in my school just weirdly too close to Infinite than usual.

 

I held my laugh in as much as I could as I stood on the roof with Kai. He looked at me weirdly and started to follow where I was looking at.

"Don't tell me..." he started, "you made them do this?"

I looked up at him and tried to keep my composure. I just couldn't tell him. Not now, at least. "Pfft, what are yout talking about? It's just funny to see those monkeys get humiliated like that."

He was a bit suspicious, but then he looked at them again. He started to laugh, "They look like idiots. What do you think made them do that?"

I bit my lower lip from to cover my mischievous smile. "I don't really know for sure."

I looked back down and saw Myungsoo glare at me for one split second just before looking at where he was going again. What the, did I do something wrong?

Maybe he's mad about the uniforms and wigs... Why though? Girls like them more because they think they're cute!!! Gosh, and I thought it was going to just be some sort of gossiping around instead, just as much as mine when they just start being friendly with me before. It actually backfired!

 

Urghhh, I don't even know anymore. I'm done. I opened the entrance door to the roof and left for class, a minute before the warning bell and the latest I've been to go to the classroom.

 


Heyo GG!!!

Heehee, just kidding. Annyeong, fellow chingus! I'm sorry for the long wait... I've just been busy and I couldn't think of anything to put on this. I actually still can't believe I made it to the end. *sniff sniff* I am soo happy.

Well, I hope you enjoyed!!

Thanks for reading~!!! :3

4-13-14

 

P.s. HAPPY PI DAY~!!! ^-^