Idiots :)

The Beauty and the Wallflower

After everything that has happened so far, I got to say that I'm actually impressed.

Yes, they were huge butts when I first met them, but I feel like they've changed for the better. I feel that I'm... finally getting to know the real them. And I actually don't mind.

 

- 2 Days Later - 

 

For the first time ever, the guys actually came to school early. What was even more surprising was that there was no crowd of girls.. yet. But still, none.

Of course, I was curious as to what made them go to school early when they always come right before the bell... Well, that lasted for about a minute.

Dongwoo peered up at Kai and I on the roof and gave a huge grin. He held his hand at his mout to block the silent words that he gave us. "We'll be right up!!!"

Aigoo. It's barely 6:30 AM and they're already causing trouble?

Kai casted a shadow behind me that blocked all of the sun and left just his shadow casted upon me. "Lee ~~~~. You need to tell me what's going on now."

I gave him a nervous smile in return. "Ehehehe, you saw?"

He mentally face-palmed himself. "Yah, everyone who's already here all just saw. Now spill."

Aigoo. Yup, there it is. The beginning of my headache.

"Araso," I reluctantly answered.

 


 

Kai gave me a miserably-failed contained expression of entertainment. "So.. after all that, you're a model-in-training and those monkeys are your mentors?"

I side-glanced at him. "Pretty much, yeah."

Kai smiled as he ruffled my hair. "I don't know what else to say to you, Lee ~~~~, but all I can say is good luck."

I couldn't help but smile along, "Thanks, oppa."

"Who's oppa?" A man asked. I didn't even need to look... I already knew who it was anyways.

I backed away from Kai and gazed straight at L, who was standing with the rest of the members at the roof entrance. I pointed at Kai with my thumb and answered, "He's my oppa. He's the only one who was here before you guys came."

"My bad, I didn't see him since you were blocking him with your face."

I looked at the guys behind him with a look of disbelief. "What's with him? Why's he so agitated?"

They all gave me blank stares. I guess they didn't know what was going on either.

"Hyung..." Sungjong stated as he decided to step up first. "what happened? You were in a pretty good mood a minute ago."

Sunggyu also stepped up. "Look, I don't know what's going on with you, but remember that we just got through our apology phase. Are you really being serious right now?"

L sighed, "I'm sorry, I don't know what's going on with me right now... I'm going to go take a walk." He left as soon as the words left his mouth.

I was still filled with disbelief as ever. L, the person who came as the messenger boy and set things right with the memebers, is upset over something? What the heck made him so irritated?

Kai started to chuckle softly behind me. "I see... so that's what it was."

I turned. "What was?"

He glanced at me and shook his head while still continuing to chuckle. "Nothing. I'll go straighten things out. You guys go ahead and talk, yeah?"

I nodded, still reluctant in letting him go. It may not seem like it, but I actually really want to know for some reason. "Thanks, oppa."

As he walked out, all he did was raise his hand and wave.

All the boys sat down on the floor as I stood and leaned against the ledge. "So, what's so important that made you guys go to school early today?"

"Well, since we couldn't really talk to you during school, we thought we wouldn't really be noticed before school. After school is out of the question. For some reasons, girls always seem to 'just happen to be walking in our direction' every time we don't have any photoshoots for the afternoon and walk home," Woohyun stated.

"Ah, I see.." I stated back as I stared at the floor to concentrate better. Then, I looked right at their faces once more. "Wait a minute, so you're going to just go to school early from now on?"

They all nodded. "Pretty much," Sungyeol commented.

My eyes widened. "No, no, no, no, no. NO."

All of them were confused. "What? Why, noona?" Sungjong asked, completely puzzled.

"I refuse. You guys will just make an audience earlier. Sure, it only lasted for a few minutes since you guys usually come right before the bell, but if you start coming earlier, so will your 'fans'. I won't be able to stand it."

"Then what do you think we should do? Find a secret base or something?" Sungyeol joked.

I brightened up, "You know, you're a genius!!!"

He looked confused. " I was joking."

I glanced at him. "But I'm not." I looked at the whole group and stated with a smile, "Instead of you guys coming here early, why don't we just find a nearby secret base? Since fans seem to follow you everywhere, let's rent a place where only people allowed can enter or something like that." I looked at each one of them. "Do you guys happen to know a place?"

"Well..." Woohyun stated. "There's always my place."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Where is that?"

Sunggyu stepped in. "Surprisingly, Woohyun's parents are rich. I know, he could've bribed the employess of the agency, heck he could have bought the whole agency itself, but he decided to achieve being a model himself."

Sungyeol blurted out jokingly, "That's almost the only reason why I admire Woohyun hyung."

Woohyun jerked his head sharply. "Yah, you'll regret saying that." Woohyun headlocked Sungyeol and ruffled his hair playfully.

I rolled my eyes as a smile seemed to appear on my face. "You guys are such idiots."

Sungjong stood beside me and smiled, "But I think you like the idiot us."

That made me smile even more. "True."

 


Soooo~ Did you guys like it? :D

*crickets chirping*

... I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING NEW CHAPTERS~!! It's just that I was super busy with finals and school and... *whimpers but sighs* I know I'm making excuses, but I hope you forgive me. I will try uploading another chapter really soon! I PROMISE! ^-^

(p.s. Kyaaaa~ It's Khuntoria! *sniff sniff* I kind of miss them... *sigh* I should really finish watching re-watching the whole thing. :3 )

 

Heehee, thanks for reading~!! :3

(p.p.s. MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS~!!! XD)

 

12/27/14