Payback

The Beauty and the Wallflower

~ Your POV ~

 

"You guys don't really have to do that much~ I was just teasing you all to see how you guys react,"  I stated with a grin. "It's not like I'm saying you guys have to kill yourselves or something. You just have to.... oh, I don't know... actually listen to me this time. Of course I won't take it too far because I actually know when to stop. Do you?" I blinked my eyes innocently, trying to contain the anger that had been increasing and decreasing these past few days. 

Their eyes softened and looked at me. "But-" Woohyun started but I put a hand over his mouth. I tried the best that I could to put a reassuring smile on my face even though my feelings would have told a different story. "No excuses. And it's fine. I get it. You guys were testing me. Just like how I was testing you guys. I still wonder, are you guys really the kind of guys who I think you are? Or are you guys.." Or are you guys really the kind of friends I dreamed to meet and befriend?

Hoya looked at me, waiting for my answer. "Or are we all what? Was that supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing?"

I remained with that smile on my face, "No, it's nothing. Really. I just suddenly forgot."

"I do that too, Noona, don't worry," Sungjong smiled next to me.

I just nodded. I do feel a bit bad for lying, but still. If they knew what I was going to say, who knows how they would react? Honestly, I don't even know for certain. Urghh, this is bad. Even though I see these people far different from what I imagined them to be, I still always keep my caution just in case they stab me in the back. I don't want it to happen again. Never again.

I keep telling myself that, if I just remain unpopular, if I remain as a normal wallflower, everything will be fine. And I practically preach that now. I don't want to break it. I don't want to feel the pain because I'd rather run away from it. That's right, I'm afraid. So what?

 

I tried to keep a calm face. "First thing's first, can't you guys listen to me when I say that you should just leave me alone in school?"

"Done," Sunggyu answered.

"Hyung~" Sungjong whined.

"Don't 'Hyung~' me. We already caused trouble for her. What else?" He stated as he looked at me again.

"When you guys actually apologize as a group, don't just send a tribute. That's seriously ignoring the other party's feelings about that. You guys should apologize in person, then maybe they might consider forgiving you."

"Okay," Hoya agreed, "What else?"

"Stop trying to test people like this. It's seriously irritating and they might hate you in the end, of course if they don't fall for your "charms"."

"Okay, but do you seriously have to emphasize charms there? Do we not have any?" Woohyun answered.

"Of course. It's just that I don't fall for people like other girls that easily."

Woohyun sighed before he winked, "Just watch. We, or maybe just I, will make you fall for our, or my, charms."

I cringed, "You're decreasing your chances like that." Then, everyone burst out laughing.

"That's a first a girl did that to him," Sungyeol laughed. "Good job!" He held up his hand and we high-fived. I couldn't help but smile at the situation.

"Wow..." Dongwoo blurted out.

I looked at him, unconsciusly still smiling, "What?"

"You look so pretty when you smile."

My eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean by that?" I smiled in front of you guys before.

"Not genuinely," Hoya stated.

"What?" I questioned. "Didn't I smile in front of you just a while ago, L?"

"Well, that was the first time you did in front of me, you know," L retorted.

*Aaaand the wise grandpa comes back again* I thought.

"So," L added, "what else do you want us to do? We will listen to your orders this time, don't worry. We don't have a choice anyways because of Dongwoo over there."

Dongwoo pouted, "Guilty."

I smiled, "No, it's fine, Dongwoo. I think I wouldn't have forgiven you easily if it weren't for you giving me this chance. However, even though I did say I would go easy on you, I never said that I wouldn't give you a bit of payback."

Sungyeol's eyes turned into slits. "What are you thinking of doing?"

I smiled, "Like I said, just a piece of payback from me. And you have to agree, no matter what, okay?"

"Okay," the agreed hesitantly.

My mischievous smile appeared once more. 

 


 

The Next Day:

 

Whispers were heard everywhere. Girls, who would have been fan-girling that Infinite arrived, started to question, "What are you wearing, oppa?"

I tried to stay calm instead of laugh out loud at them. It was truly a sight to see.

 

- Your POV Ends -

 


 

Hahahahahaha~!!!! x) The idea that I have makes me laugh. I just... CANNOT imagine it, no matter how many times I try. Good luck trying to guess what it is. ^-^

 

I love you readers (even though I don't know any of you with the exception of maybe one or two)!!!!
 

Heehee, thanks for reading~!!!

1/24/14