What the... Infinite??

The Beauty and the Wallflower

 

After receiving the letter, it was like all your energy (which wasn't that high in the beginning) had vanished. You wanted nothing but to lay on your bed, eating ice cream, while watching Korean Dramas all day.... It's too bad that you HAVE to go to school or else you would have non-stop scolding from your mother, or more specifically, your mother's assistant, Sarah.

 

Sarah was the one who usually watched over you and your mother carefully at the same time. For example, every time you skip school (which was rarely), you would receive a phone call soon after, scolding you about skipping and the amount every minute is when making an international call. She did give you some space, like you can do whatever you want, as long as it's not bad.

 

Once you got to school, you soon realize that you had gone later than planned. In about 10 minutes, school was going to start, so you went straight to class. You knew Sulli and Kai would understand since it was one of those moments when you barely make it to school because of something that was really bothering you. Of course, since they knew you that we'll already.

 

Because there were still some time left, girls were currently gossiping while crowding at a specific desk while talking loudly, nonstop. Your mood was suddenly getting worse and was about to speak your mind at them about how annoying they were when they suddenly started screaming and headed towards the windows.

 

Your POV:

 

Out of curiosity that I rarely had, I decided to look out and see a group of boys coming out of the car while girls start crowding them.

 

"Kyaaaaa~!!!! It's Infinite~!!!!!!!" They screamed.

"Dongwoo Oppa!"

"Sungjong Oppa!"

"Sunggyu Oppa!"

"Sungyeol Oppa!"

"Woohyun Oppa!"

"Hoya Oppa!"

 

From the looks of it at first, I was thinking that there were six boys who were kingka-like so early in the morning... Man, that makes me even more irritated now. Who the heck named them Infinite? What the heck did that even mean for them?

 

 When I thought the screams were almost coming to an end, a boy comes rushing towards the group with this poker face that made girls scream even louder than before.

 

"KYAAAAA, IT'S MYUNGSOO OPPA~!!!!"

"L OPPA, SARANGHAEYO~!!!!"

"KYAAAAAAA, ALL OF INFINITE ARE HERE! THEY'RE SO HANDSOME~!!!!"

"KYAAAAAA!!!!"

 

Arghhhh, who the heck are they?! They're really getting on my nerves so much now... Can't they shut that crowd?

 

Almost as if the girls read my thoughts, they started their nonstop gossiping again once they get back to their seats.

 

"Huuuuuh, Infinite's finally here~"

"Yeah, it's been a month since they've come to school, huh?"

"Yeah... They had such a busy schedule modeling~! >~< "

"It's okay though since they finally returned though, huh?"

"Yup! Now we an start loving their appearance once again!!!"

...

 

I stopped listening from there. Man, are these girls serious?! A month? Shouldn't they have been sent to the attendance office since they have not been going to school often? Also, if they were gone for a month plus to put popularity into this, would equal to non-stop fan-girling from these crazy girls!!!! Speaking of popularity, modeling...? They couldn't be in the agency I will soon be in... Right? Ahhhhhh.... This is going to be a looooong year. Aigoo...

 

As if 10 minutes were 10 hours long, the teacher FINALLY arrived at the classroom. My gosh, this is why I never liked coming to class earlier than planned at staying on the rooftop. It takes forever for this teacher to arrive!!!

 

Instead of paying attention in class, you just stared at your empty notebook page while sketching random things and glance every now and then at the teacher to look like you're paying attention. Of course, I would try not to look directly at him, since if I did, my mood would have decreased 10 times more than it is already. Yup, this day is really.... UGHHHHH!!! I want the sufferings to end so badly.

 

- Your POV End -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi~

How's everyone? Well? Are you guys wondering why it took forever to update? Yeah? Well, I was just.... you know.... *sigh*

I'm sorry... I was having my own vacation time... AHHH!!! PLEASE DON'T HIT ME!!! Let me explain first.

Well, you know, this is around the time of graduation *claps* but it's also a time of VACATION *applause*!!!! Since my vacations started, I wanted to have a nice break from doing anything but relaxing... School is just stressing and this was a kind of cool-off thing.

... But this was the first story I updated!!! I wanted to be fair and pay more attention to this! It's like I'm playing favoritism with my stories or something... I'm not, okay? It's just that I had more ideas for the other stories than this one... And I'll stop taking now. This is just getting worse. -_-

 

I would like to thank Cbearz, pleasedonttcry, BAPBlackjackVIP, amyyy99, KimHeechul85532112, shesazn, cutiepiemeg, IIVEEH, Jupiter999, twinkle8855, and Nicolekpop for subscribing! Sorry for the long wait~!!!

I would like to especially thank Cbearz for upvoting!!! You are awesome for being the second to upvote! Thank you once again!

 

Well, thanks for reading~!!! :3

 

7.1.13