Strange and Beautiful

Strange and Beautiful

Yoochun sighed as he walked into his room, loosening his black silk necktie and ing his shirt. He opened up his writing bureau where he kept a crystal decanter full of Brandy and a few glasses to match. He poured himself a glass of the amber liquid and took a sip as he sat down at the bureau and took out his diary. He rubbed his tired eyes as he picked up his pen and started writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Journal.

Marissa's power showed itself earlier. She made a man bleed without even doing anything like chanting or making and movements.

I've seen similar to this before except you can see it happening. It was a good few hundred years ago when I saw an A-Class mage literally cut this person to ribbons. But it was different because you could actualy see the cutting happen, through the mans clothes. Marissa on the other hand somehow must have cut the man who was bothering her earlier without manifesting her power, cuts must have just appeared on the man underneath the costume he was wearing.

She was totally oblivious to what happened after. She just went back to how she usually is, all lively and bubbly. But to me it seems like her true self is showing when something happens.

I'm not scared of her though. I genuinely think she won't hurt us. Not intentionally anyway. I think showing fear toward her won't help her at all.

Right now I'm going to concentrate on keeping her happy. And being there for her when she needs me.

Like right now, I can hear her calling me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Erk! Yoochun! Ahhhh... can you g... give me a hand pleas... arrgghhh!"

Yoochun walked into Marissa's room to find her face down on her bed with her arms flailing behind her back, unsuccessfully trying to undo the corset part of her dress. She rolled onto her back and clumsily uprighted herself.

Yoochun grabbed both of her hands and pulled her up then spun her round.

"It's kinda hard to breathe now." Marissa heaved as Yoochun fiddled about with the various ribbons and hooks that kept the dress together.

Yoochun fiddled about a bit more as he yawned and tried to keep his eyes open. Then he finally managed to unhook everything. Marissa's body heaved as the tight, restricting dress loosened.

Marissa turned round and smiled at Yoochun as she held the dress up with her hands. "Aw thanks so much! I feel better now."

Yoochun smiled at her as she shuffled over to her vanity table where she had a pair of neatly folded pyjamas on the side. She grabbed them and quickly walked out of her room.

"First dibs on the bathroom!" She shreiked.

Yoochun shook his head and smiled. He wandered back into his own room. Yoochun was feeling warm again which he didn't like so he quickly stripped of his suit down to his boxers before wandering downstairs to make a pot of tea. Nobody was around, they must have all gone to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Marissa, I made tea." Yoochun said as he wandered back into her room carrying a tray. He stopped in the middle of the room when he saw Marissa sleeping on top of her duvet, slumped back into her pillows bunched up behind her. Her pale face was blue, except the apples of her cheeks which were flushed as she had just scrubbed her make-up off.

Yoochun laid the tray down on the nightstand before pouring himself a cup of tea. He sat on the bed next to Marissa and lifted his legs up and got himself comfy. Sighing, he sipped his tea as he moved Marissa's hair away from her face and touched her icy cold lips with his thumb. Yoochun eventually set his cup back down on the nightstand and got himself comfy. He gently pulled Marissa toward him; her light, tiny body gliding over easily to him.

Yoochun her hair as he rested his forehead against hers. Their noses rubbing slightly together as Yoochun moved closer.

He gently kissed her. He felt the coldness of her lips against his.

"Sweet dreams, my princess."