Strange and Beautiful

Strange and Beautiful

"This is, beyond a joke. I am less than amused Mariella." Said the green eyed figure sat at a large, long mahogany desk with folded arms.

An amber eyed woman spoke up. "You have truly let us down this time. We gave you your chance and now you have gone and blown it."

"Well thanks Amelia! It's nice to know you've been paying so much attention to me! HAHAHA!"

5 women sat at the mahogany desk stared down at the hysterical woman laughing away in a heap on the ground. Two more women were stood at the side of her, clutching onto some long, thick chains that were bound around her feet and wrists.

"You can't keep me locked up forever." The laughing woman said in all seriousness.

"Yes we can. It has been done before and we can do it again. Or...would you rather we erased your memory and sent you out into the world with nothing?" The green eyed woman stood out of her chair and made her way round to stand in front of the girl on the floor. She sneered. "You go and kill innocent humans for your pathetic spells. You don't even give up a drop of your own blood for them..."

The sneering woman bent down, now level with the woman on the floor she grabbed her jaw with her right hand and squoze as she growled into the woman's face.

"Not only that... but you go and render my lover practically brain-dead." She viciously spat out her words. She squoze the womans face harder then pushed her away before standing up.

"Take this piece of insane filth away. Lock her up in the West Wing."

The two women holding the chains tugged on them heavily, pulling the woman they were attached to up onto her feet. She quickly turned around and charged with all her strength at the woman with the green eyes.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME MARISSA! YOU TO AMELIA, THE PAIR OF YOU CAN GO TO HELL WHERE YOU CAME FROM! I'LL SEE YOU HANG FOR THIS! JUST MARK MY WORDS!" The woman screamed.

"Whatever you say Mariella."

Marissa placed a finger on Mariella's forehead and pushed slightly. A quick, bright flash of light emitted on Mariella's forehead and a second later, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She collaped into a heap on the floor.

"She won't be any trouble now. Get her out of my sight." Marissa said to the two women holding onto Mariella's chains. They both bowed their heads before each taking one of Mariella's arms and dragging her away.

Amelia sighed. "They show such promise... and then they find out what their power can actually do. The change is so quick."

"Let's do something!" A squeaky happy voice blurted out. "It's been so depressing lately, I'm sure we can all do with some fun, take our minds off things."

The two remaining women nodded in unison.

"Adele is right." The two women said together. "Take our minds off things." They continued. This was normal, speaking the exact same thing together, sometimes they even took it in turns to speak one sentance. Suranne and Sheridan were twins after all.

Everyone looked at Amelia and Marissa. The two best friends of the Council. Sure they all had a bond, they were The Council after all and a well established coven. But Amelia and Marissa were closer than everyone put together. They had been best friends for a very long time, almost since the dawn of time. Both had even been to hell and back, literally. It was where they were born.