You haven't changed

Bloody Secrets And Memories

HyunAe pov:

I was sitting on the airport and waiting for him to come and pick me up... 'sigh he's late as usual. I bet It would go so much faster if I just walked home or called a taxi.' I took out my phone and put on some music, I closed my eyes and relaxed, I slowly started to disappear from reality and I went back to my old memories when I lived in Korea. I started to smile when a picture of Jinyoung appeared in my head, his gentle smile that could melt a girls heart.

- HEY! Stop dreaming about me and wake up if you don't want to slepp here on the airport idiot

- W-WHY THE HELL WOULD I DREAM ABOUT A FOX LIKE YOU?!" I jumped up from my seat.

- Because I'm handsome and good looking, but I've friendszoned you so just give up okay sweety! He smirked and ruffled my hair.

- I hate you so much! I tried to punch him but he grabbed my hand and ran or more like skipped to his car like a little kid.

- Love you too~

We got into his car and drove away. We talked and teased eachother until I started too feel kinda tired so I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke up in a big bed, it was soft but yet not to soft. I got up from the bed and looked around and saw a black closet and a black desk  with my purple laptop on it. I went to check on the closet and all my clothes was there 'What the?! Don't tell me he...' I facepalmed myself. I opened the door and he was sitting on the couch and watching TV while eating Choco-pies. 

- Ahem No reaction from him at all.

- AHEM! He was just sitting there with his eyes glued to the TV-screen and I was starting to get irritated.

- ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?! I screamed in his ear and he jumped and covered his ears.

- What The Hell Woman?! Can't you see that I'm watching a drama here?!.

- *sigh* You haven't changed. I shaked my head. He smiled at me and said

- Neither have you, I'm happy that none of us have. Let's watch some drama now~.

I sat next to him and watched the drama with him. We ordered some Bulgogi and laughed and played games with eachother like we always did. He also game me my school uniform and other school stuff. After a while he had to go home so we huged and said goodbye.

I took a shower and couldn't help to feel so excited that tomorrow would be my first day in my new school and I also wanted to make some new friends. I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face and but on a big black T-shirt. I jumped into my bed and fell asleep after just a few minutes.


It's kinda short but I'll write some more soon and if you have any tips or ideas just tell me ^.^