awkward first time meeting

Bloody Secrets And Memories

I couldn't keep that guy out of my mind when I walked to school and I was getting irritated because of that 'Damn it! Just stop thinking about that handsome and gorgeous guy that has such a beautiful smile... AHH, shut up brain!' I hit my head with my phone. People gave me weird looks as if I was retarded so I tried to play it off by saying "Stupid phone, why won't you work?!". They rolled with their eyes and went back to what they were doing. I sighed 'It's going to be a long day'

I was standing outside the school and all I can say is that it's freaking huge! I was standing there with my mouth hanging open. Suddenly I heard girls screaming "OMG, Jinyoung!" "You look so handsome Jinnie, please be my boyfriend". As I turned around my jaw almost hit the ground. My bestfriend was surrounded by girls and when he saw me he smiled and called my name. I tried to make signs that he shouldn't call my name cuz I didn't want to get killed my fangirls. I looked like an idiot. He but on that annoying grin and winked at me. 'Oh dear god, don't tell me his going to-'

- HEY, Hyunae! He waved and started to run towards me with that stupid smile of his. 'I'm dead meat...' I told myself when I saw the other girls glaring daggers at me. He gave me a tight hug and then grabbed my hand and dragged me inside the school and into a corner so no one saw us.

- WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! I'm going to die thanks to you!

- Chill out, I'll explain to them that we're only friends. And you should be happy that we're going to the same school.

- Sometimes I wonder why I even wanted to go to the same school as you... I crossed my arms and pouted.

- You missed me that's why! Even if you went to another school I'd still drag you here. He smiled gently and pinched my cheek. I chouldn't help but to blush a little at his touch.

- You don't have to be so cheesy... Jinnie. I laughed at his nickname

- H-Hey, don't laugh!

Jinyoung took me to my locker and it was only 6 lockers away from him. I opened my locker and inside was my schedule. My first class today was biology.

- Aw, seems like we have to split up... He frowned

- huh? What's your first class?

- Math.

- Oh... Where do I go?

- You have to go to the 3rd floor and then you just walk straight forward and then you turn left and then you'll see a sign that says "Biology B".

- Thanks, bye. As I turned around he gave me a small hug from behind and said "See ya, and if you need help just call". And then he ran away.

I walked up the stairs and looked around. When I got to the 2nd floor I saw the guy from this morning. He was standing next to 2 other guys that looked like models or idols. I stared at them for like 2 minutes.Then they turned around, I quickly turned around and started to walk up the stairs to the 3rd floor. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that I had only 1 minute on me to get to class so I started running. The halls was empty so I didn't look where I was going and when I turned left *thud* I ran into someone. I fell to the ground and when I tried to stand up I slipped on my books. The guy that I ran into tried to grab me but he also lost his balance so we both fell to the ground. I looked up and noticed our awkward position. I was laying on my back and he was on all four above me. It was so quiet that we could hear eachother breath. We stared into eachothers eyes until...

- Well... This is awkard. Can you... like move? I broke the silence.

- E-eh? Y-yeah, sorry. He blushed a little and stod up and dragged me up with him.

- Sorry that I ran into you... I scratched my neck and looked down.

- It's okay. Wait are you Myo HyunAe? He suddenly smiled.

- Yeah? Do I know you?

- Nope, but I know you! I'm Zhang Yixing but some people call me Lay. He giggled

- Nice meeting you. I bowed and tried not to laugh. 'Lay? really?'.

- Are you going to class?

- I FORGOT! I need to get to my Biology class! I started to panic.

- Class B right? I nodded.

- Then we are in the same class! We need to hurry! He grabbed my arm and ran towards our class. 'How can someone be so fast' I thought when I tried to keep up with him. He let go of my arm and opened the door and walked in. I slowly walked inside the classroom and looked around.

- Class! We have a new student her name is Myo Hyun Ae. I hope you are nice to her. Hyunae-sshi please sit next to Yixing-sshi. The teacher said with a strict voice. When I was walking down the classroom to Yixing the girls whispered and glared at me. When I sat down Yixing send me a small but a warm smile.


I'm sorry about the bad English >-< It's my first story so please understand if it's bad