Awkwardness & Shyness

Bloody Secrets And Memories

It was so warm and cozy. I could hear his heartbeat, the way he was breathing and they way his arms was around me made me feel safe. We stayed like this until I heard my phone ringing down in the hall. Sadly Luhan got up and answered the phone, it sounded like he was arguing with someone so I got up from the bed and opened the door. It turned quiet all of sudden then Luhan appeared in front of me with that adorable smile of his.

- I'm sorry, did I wake you up princess? I blushed. No one have ever called me a princess.

- W-who was t-that?

- Doesn't matter right now, all that matters is that you're okay. I blushed dark red, I hid my face by looking down on the floor. He giggled as he lifted up my chin and stared into my eyes.

- Don't hide your face, you look cute when you get embarrassed. His face was getting closer and closer to mine.

- I-I need to go to the bathroom! I said in a panicked voice. I walked past him into the bathroom. 

I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was red and warm 'I need to calm down' I told myself as I splashed my face with cold water. I stayed the bathroom for 10 minutes before I decided to get out. I got a huge shock when I opened the door, Kris was standing in front of me with a shocked expression.

- AH! I'm sorry. That I made you wait...

- No, it's okay... We stood there for 3 minutes of awkwardness.

- So... Why are you here? I jumped a little.

- I... Uh... Luhan, yeah Luhan was bored and alone so he asked if I could come over and so on. He shacked his head and sighed.

- Don't try to lie to me again. 

- It's kinda complicated and it's a long story... I scratched my head. Kris was about to say something until Luhan saw me and waved at me to join him in the living room.

- if you don't join him he'll force you, talk to you later. He walked past me into the bathroom.

I sat down on the couch next to Luhan and when I did that he put his head on my lap and closed his eyes. He looked so cute but still handsome. I couldn't help but to explore his facial features especially his lips. Kris got out from the bathroom and we made eye contact for a second.

- Can you wake Luhan up? It's his turn to buy food today.

- Don't you cook your own food?

- No, not really

- I can cook something for you guys. I smiled at him and he gave me a small smile back at me.

- It would be so nice of you to do that. But Luhan can buy the groceries. I don't want you to get sick cuz it's pretty cold outside.

- Why do I have to take the chance to get sick? Luhan jumped up.

- It's either you or Hyunae...

- I'm going right away! Bye Bye I'll be back! Luhan ran out. Kris sat down on the couch next to me. As he took the remote control I saw that his hands was HUGE!

- WOW! Your hands are frikking huge. I grabbed his hand and pressed my hand against his and the size difference was huge. He smirked.

- Your hands are smaller then I thought they would be. We talked started to talk more and more.


It's in the middle of the night right now... >.>

If you want your childhood to get destroyed press this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diU70KshcjA :D