I can't think of a title D:

Bloody Secrets And Memories

After Luhan got back with the groceries I started to cook the food. When we ate dinner Luhan was praising me for my good cooking skills all the time but Kris told him to stay quiet and eat his food. Luhan told me that he can take care of the dishes so I can rest a little. I walked into the living room and the TV.

- Luhan! I'm going to the blood bank. Kris opened the door.

- Okay, take your time.

- Don't do anything stupid! Kris said as he left.

- Blood bank? I mumbled.

- We need blood to survive you know~ Luhan said as he sat down next to me.

- How often do you guys drink?

- Once a week, but I wish that we could drink more often... I raised an eyebrow.

- Really? Why don't you go to the blood bank more often then?

- I can't. We're only allowed to get blood from there once a week. He pouted.

- Luhan... I said as I looked down at my feet.

- Hm?

- Do you think that Jinyoung hates me?

- Why would he do that? I bet that he's missing you right now. He took my hand in his and looked at me with a serious facial expression.

- I want to talk to him about this but I'm scared that he'll hate me.

- Look at me Hyunae, he has no right to tell you who you should be friends with or anything like that. It's your life and it's your choice. I can understand why he doesn't want you to be around us but I think it's a good thing that you're around us too. I might sound selfish but I'm happy that you're here with me, it makes me feel so alive and warm. It's been almost 5 years since I've been this close to a girl without people watching over me as if I was an wild animal. I'll follow you to your place and talk with Jinyoung and maybe we can become friends. Luhan smiled at me with a warm smile as he held my face in his hands.

- Thank you Luhan. We took the elevator down. I felt nervous and scared that Jinyoung might hurt Luhan. I walked out from the elevator and up to my apartment with Luhan behind me. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

- Jinyoung? Are you home? We walked into the living room but he wasn't there, so we looked around the apartment but all we could find was a note. "I'm sorry that I overreacted earlier. I needed to calm down a little bit so I went hunting in the forest. I'll probably come home at 7pm". I looked at the clock and it was 6pm so all we needed to do was to wait for him to come home.

- Hunt? Doesn't he eat human food?

- He eats human food, but he needs flesh to control himself. I walked to my room to check my phone if anyone have called me or texted me.

- Your room looks so cozy!! Luhan yelled out and jumped into my bed and started to snuggle with one of my pillows. I ignored him.

- Aww~ You looked so cute when you were a kid! I turned around to see him sitting and looked trough my photo album. 

- Yah! Don't touch anything without asking! I took the photo album from him and threw it under the bed and stared at him.

- What? Why are you staring at me like that?

- Get off the bed.

- What if I don't want to~ He winked at me.

- Do I really have to force you? I glared at him.

- I'd like to see you try~ He smirked. I started to get annoyed. I grabbed his legs and tried to drag him off the bed but he grabbed the bed so I jumped on him and grabbed his wrists. But he was fast and pushed me down on the bed with him on top of me.

- YAH! Get off me! I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him off me but he started to tickle my sides. I started to scream and laugh at the same time.

- STOP! I screamed. My hands tried to grab his, so he grabbed my wrists and pushed them down. We noticed the awkward position we were in. He was on all fours on top of me and held my wrists down. I blushed but I couldn't look away, my eyes was glued to his.

- Have I ever told you how cute you look when you're blushing, Hyunae~ He said as he started lean in. I could feel his warm breath on my lips, I closed my eyes and waited for what was coming.


OMG! I'm so sorry for the late update!! I hope you enjoyed the cliffhanger!

 I wonder what happens next~