What?!

Bloody Secrets And Memories

Me and Yixing was eating our lunch together. We talked and laughed and he also gave me his phone number. It started to get darker and darker, I checked my phone and it was 17:33.

- Oh my, I have to go home. Bye Yixing. I stood up but then he grabbed my wrist. His hand was so cold and his grip was strong.

- Can't you stay a little longer... His expression was cold as ice but his eyes was so deep and warm.

- I-I'm can't I have to go home. Eat and stuff. I smiled at him and tried to loosen his grip on my wrist but he was to strong.

- Please, I feel lonely and I'm hungry. I blinked and then he was standing in front of me. He touched me cheek.

- Could you do me a favor? He whispered in my ear. I was so scared that I couldn't say anything or move. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. His eyes turned red.

- S-s-stop, no, it hurts. I started to struggle and tried to run away. But he was not even moving an inch so I stepped on his foot. He let go.  I started to run to the gate but it was locked. I ran into the school and hid in a locker hoping that he wouldn't find me. It was quiet , the only thing that I heard was my heart beating like a drum. It was quiet for 10 minutes until I heard footsteps. I was starting to panic and I covered my mouth 'Please... Please, someone save me.' The footsteps stopped in front of the locker. The locker opened and I saw a dark figure standing there with red eyes. He looked down at me with no expression at all and dragged me out from the locker and then I felt a small pain and lost consciousness.

Next day: Saturday

I woke up in my bed. I looked at the clock next to my bed and jumped of my bed and put on

Glam Party(XXO) 

 

 

I opened the window and started to dance and sing to the song. I jumped to the closet and threw clothes all around and stood in front of my mirror and tried all kinds of clothes. I didn't know why but I was so happy and excited. I put on a pair of black shorts and a big gray oversized t-shirt with black text on that said "Bless your face". I put my hair up in a high ponytail and brushed my teeth. Ran into the kitchen and made a sandwich, then I danced again. I heard a knock on the door, so turned off the music and jumped to the door. It was Tao. I closed the door behind him he took of his shoes and sat down on my couch. I sat down next to him.

- So... How do you know where I live? I asked and I thought that it was weird that he didn't say hi or anything.

- I just do. I need to tell you something, about yesterday... He looked down.

- NOW I REMEMBER! I thought it was a dream! I-I mean it must be a dream right, but how do you know about that?! I jumped up from the couch. And checked if I was hurt and started to panic. Tao sighed and forced me down on the couch again.

- Listen to me! I know that you know about Jinyoung and I also now that and my friends. Nothing happened to you okay, Yixing got scolded yesterday by Kris and I promise that he won't hurt you as long you're with me. Tao was holding my arms and explained everything, it took around 30 minutes.

- So, there's 3 vampires that's going in our school and then all of you live in the same apartment as me... Are you just making fun of me or is it true? I mean this sounds like a story, drama or something like that. I raised my eyebrows and looked at him.

- Yeah, but we don't live together. I live with Xiumin, Yixing lives with Chen, Luhan lives with Kris. AND no this is real. I want you to be careful around Yixing and Luhan they can't control themselves as good as the others. Now when you know our secret you'll have to eat dinner with us.

- Wow, Bloody secrets also comes with bloody dinners. 

- Don't just don't make jokes like that okay... They're not funny...

After a while he left. I was nervous about having dinner with them.


Will Hyunae be the dinner? hehe, I'm joking that would totally ruin everything  ^v^