Burying the hatchet

Bloody Secrets And Memories

Luhan leaned in but stopped right before my lips. He went down to my neck and gave it a small kiss. My eyes flew open.

- L-Luhan? I whimpered. He let go of my wrists and sat down on my knees as he covered his face with his hands.

- Sorry, I lost myself there.

- It's okay... It started to get awkward pretty fast.

- So... He scratched his neck and glanced at me.

- Um... Do you wanna watch some tv?

- Yes! He jumped off the bed and skipped into the living room. I sighed and slowly got up. I wonder if he's really older than me.

I walked into the living room but Luhan wasn't there.

- Luhan?

- Who's Luhan and why would he be here? That voice could only belong to him. I turned to the entrance hallway and saw Jinyoung standing there with an raised eyebrow.

- I-I uh, he u-uh. Before I could really say anything he grabbed my arm and brought me into a tight hug. He was all wet from the rain but his skin was so warm.

- It doesn't matter... I'm so sorry about what happened, I'm sorry that I scared you and I'm sorry for everything. I just want to protect you from everything and everyone. You know I'd do anything to save you and protect you even if I'd have to kill someone or kill myself. I'm scared that I'll lose you... I played with my fingers behind his back. I felt guilty for some reason.

- I understand. It's just that they're are my friends or most of them are, and I want you to at least try to accept them and maybe you guys can be friends. I know that they're vampires and you're a wolf or werewolf and so on. But can at least try to be nice to them... He sighed.

- I don't know... I guess I can accept that you guys are friends... BUT you're not allowed to sleep over at their place and always keep your phone with you and if I find a single scratch on you I will personally cut that persons head of. AND forget that I will try to be 'friends' with that Tao and Kris. They can both literally go and kill themselves and rot in hell.

- Wow... I never thought that you, Jung Jinyoung who always gets into trouble tells me this.

- I do not! He pinched my cheeks.

- YA! Let me go and go take a shower. You smell like a wet dog and that doesn't smell good! He let my cheeks go and walked past me to the bathroom.

- No way! He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

- I've missed you. I folded my arms as he turned around.

- Missed you too~ He gave me that warm and caring smile that could melt anyones heart before he walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I could feel how my cheeks flushed a little as my heart jumped. I smiled a little to myself.

- It seems like someone is in love~ ♥ I looked up to see Luhan peeking out from the kitchen with a smirk on his face as he winked at me. My face turned red.

- What?! He walked to the couch and sat down with his legs crossed.

- Oh come on. Your heart started to beat like a drum... A love drum! I felt a huge urge to hit him in the face to make that stupid grin disappear. I was telling myself to calm down. It was going well until he opened his mouth again.

- So... How does it feel that he's playing around with other girls? I lost it. Before I knew it i grabbed a shoe and threw it on him, hitting him right on his nose. While he was grabbing his nose in pain I walked up to him and grabbed him by the hair.

- Why don't you just SHUT THE UP?! He looked at me with a shocked expression for a second before he grabbed my hand that was holding onto his hair and chuckled.

- I never thought that you could be like this Hyunae~ His grip around my hand tightened, which made me let go of his hair. He stood up, forcing me to look up at him with a glare. If it wasn't for my anger my hand would hurt by his tight grip around my hand.

- Maybe you shouldn't underestimate someone for their looks or gender. You're lucky that I haven't punched you!

- You're right, but You're lucky that you didn't punch me. I look cute, fragile and kinda like a kid but I'm the opposite of that. This wasn't the caring and kind Luhan that he always used to be... No this was the other part or should I say the more vampire like part of him. But wasn't scared, this boy was more of a barker than a biter.

- You know what shocks me? That you're not scared... Not even a little bit. Why's that?

- Because I know you well, and that you wouldn't have guts to break any of my bones or hurt me. His eyes turned dark red as he glared at me.

- Don't push me Hyunae. I could break your hand right now. I chuckled.

- Then do it. If you dare. Show me that I'm wrong. His grip tightened, I could feel a slight pain. I stared into his eyes. He quickly looked at my hand as if he was trying to break it with his mind. I grabbed his hand that was holding mine with my free hand and laughed.

- Stop trying to seem like a bad guy. Because you're not. He let go of my hand and looked at me, his eyes was back to normal. He gave me a small smile as he looked down.

- I guess you're right... I punched him slightly on the chest.

- Lets watch some TV and then I'll introduce you to Jinyoung. I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote control and turned the TV on. Luhan sat down next to me.

- Can we watch Hello counselor? I the KBS channel.

I started to feel uncomfortable. Someone was staring at me and I hated when people did that. So I turned to my right to se Luhan staring at me with a tired look.

- What? Is there something on my face? I raised an eyebrow. He bit on his lower lip.

- I was wondering if it is okay for the lean on your shoulder or maybe rest my head on your lap? I mean I'm kinda tired... He looked like a kid begging for candy or like a sad puppy begging for food. He started to pout a little and that was enough for me to give in.

- Fine do as you want... I sighed in defeat. He gave me a big shining smile and put his head down on my lap.

- Can you pet my head? He looked up at me with his big eyes.

- What? Are you some kind of cat or what?

- Please~ He whined and pouted at me. I let out a frustrated sigh. This was going to be the death of me...

- FINE! Geez... He turned his head around to look at the TV. I slowly started to his blonde hair. It was soft. After a while I stopped him and just rested my hand on his head. He lifted his head up against my hand as he whined. I started to his hair again. I was feeling like some kind of servant... Then it hit me, how long is Jinyoung going to take. I mean how long does it take to take a shower.

After another 10-15 minutes the bathroom door opened.

- Finally you're done! What were you doing in there? WAIT! I don't think I want to know... I looked up at him. He was wearing his white bathrobe.

- It takes time to get the perfect skin and hair that I have~ He flipped his short hair.

- And to shave all that body hair of yours...

- Ah shut up! Wait... Are you serious?

- Yes, I'm dead serious about the shaving! He face palmed.

- No! I meant your little friend... Luhan quickly sat up on the couch and turned towards Jinyoung.

- Hi~ Luhan greeted him with that big childish smile of his. Jinyoung face like if he had seen his ex or something. I stared at them both. Luhan looked like a kid that was around santa Claus while Jinyoung looked like he was forced to talk to his long hated ex. I have to be honest... It looks hilarious.

- I'm Luhan, nice to meet you. He reached out his hand to shake Jinyoungs. He stared at Luhan as if he was crazy then looked at me, I gave him a thumbs up.

- Jinyoung, nice to meet you ( you too). He sighed as he reached out his hand. They shook hands.

- Well I hope you guys will get along. And I hope that you'll get along with the others Jinyoung~ He didn't say anything he just stared at me.

- Well I need to go now. The others are probably waiting for me. Bye~ He gave me a hug and ran towards the door and put his shoes on and went home.

- Really Hyunae?

- I promise you that the others are not like him at all. I think that you and Chen, Lay and Xiumin will get along well. I mean Chen and you have a lot in common actually.

- I hope so... Well I'm going to bed, you should too. It's school tomorrow.

- Fine... Goodnight. I got up and walked to my bedroom.

- Goodnight~ He whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek. I blushed a little.

..................

I was laying down in my bed thinking. I just couldn't sleep at all. I turned and changed position but nothing felt comfortable. I was starting to get frustrated so I gave up and sat up and sighed. Then my phone started to vibrate. I jumped up from the bed and walked to my phone. It was a text from Chen.

"Are you awake? :)"

"Yes"

"Did I wake you up?"

"No, I just couldn't sleep. ^^"

"Same here..."

"Why can't you sleep? :I"

"I just don't feel tired. I think? You?"

"My bed doesn't feel comfortable >.>"

"haha, why's that? c:"

"I dunno..."

"Is it because I'm not there~?"

"Pfft, you wish!"

"Meanie :("

"That's right!"

"Fufu, you're so adorable~♥"

"Nope, just being a meanie..."

"I'm sorry I was just kidding D:"

"I know, so was I"

"hehe, you should be sleeping now :)"

"Still not tired..."

"How about I sing you a song?"

"How?"

He started to call me. Should I answer? I guess.

- Hello?

- Shall I sing you a song?

- Sure?

- Okay, just go to bed and close your eyes~ I did as I was told.

I could feel that my body slowly started to relax and my eyes slowly got heavier every second. His voice was so beautiful, how come that I never knew that he could sing like this? I smiled to myself as I slowly started to disappear into the warm and comfortable darkness. After about 2 minutes I was sleeping. I could still hear his voice, but it slowly died as I went far away from the real world into the dream world.

- Are you sleeping? Hyunae? He whispered. He smiled to himself as he whispered "Goodnight my dear, sweet dreams~" before he hung up.


WOOT?!

I did it!

I think I've gotten better at writing or? I don't know.

Tell me what you think or what you think I could do better. Please Comment~ I love comments