Tears and love

Bloody Secrets And Memories

Somebody knocked on my door, I ignored it. Then the knocking became louder until he open the door, walked up to my bed and jumped on me trying to wake me up.

- I'm awake! Get off! Jinyoung was lying on my back and he was heavy.

- If you make me waffles I will!

- FINE! I'll make some waffles. I sighed in defeat. He finally got of me and laid down beside me. He noticed that I wasn't getting up so he started to poke me.

- Not yet, I'm tired... If you want waffles so much why don't you just make them yourself. I turned my head towards him and yawned. Jinyoung smiled and got under the cover and put my head on his chest as he started to my hair. I could hear his heartbeat and how he breathed, his soft hand running through my hair. This why I liked him, they way he was soft and gentle to me, I even liked it when he teased me or tickled me. We stayed in that position for 25 minutes until I got a text. I sat up on and crawled to my phone that was laying on my nightstand/bed table. "Ae~ Can we eat breakfast together? Pretty plz! The others are gone and I'm hungry... T^T - Luhan".

- Who texted you? I heard Jinyoungs voice right next to my ear.

- A-ah, a friend of mine. He I mean she asked if h-she could eat breakfast with me... I hid the phone behind my back. And walked out from the bedroom and into the living room.

- What are you hiding from me? Jinyoung pinned me up against the wall.

- I... You know Lay and Tao... I looked down at my feet.

- I told you to stay away from them and their friends!! He screamed.

- I know that they aren't humans! Tao told me about them and I ate dinner at their place. I screamed back at him. Jinyoung growled and punched a hole in the wall next to my head.

- WHAT IF THEY KILLED YOU? ARE YOU THAT STUPID TO TRUST THOSE THINGS?!

- WHAT ARE YOU THEN?! THEY'RE NOT THINGS, THEY HAVE FEELINGS JUST LIKE YOU AND ME!

- I'M NOT A ING BLOOD ER THAT LIVES ON HUMAN BLOOD LIKE YOURS!!! His eyes was yellow and his teeth grew.

- IT'S MY OWN DECISION WHO I'M FRIENDS WITH. YOUR NOT MY DAD SO STOP ACTING LIKE THAT! Tears started to stream down my face.

- I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU SO YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID! SO STOP ACTING LIKE A KID!! I pushed him and screamed on top of my lungs.

- I'VE HAD ENOUGH. HATE YOU! YOU TREAT ME LIKE A KID WHEN YOU'RE THE IMMATURE ONE HERE!!!!! I put on my shoes and took my phone. I walked out of my own apartment and ran into Luhan that was standing outside. I bet he heard everything. He looked at me with sad eyes and grabbed my hand as we walked into the elevator. Luhan didn't say anything, when we walked into Kris and his apartment and closed the door, he hugged me tight and I hugged him back. I started to cry, I hated to fight with Jinyoung. Luhan lifted me up bridal style and carried me to his bedroom and got under the covers with me. He hugged me as he hummed a calm song. I stopped to cry and I felt that I started to get tired. The last words that I said was "Please don't leave". Luhan held me tighter as he said "I won't, I'll stay here as long as I need to" Then I fell asleep in his arms.


I'll make another chapter after this one immediately :D