Dreams and meetings

Bloody Secrets And Memories

I was lying down in the green and soft grass. I opened my eyes and saw the blue and clear sky above me, I looked around to find Jinyoung sitting next to me and writing poems and lyrics, he wasn't the Jinyoung that I know now, back when we were kids he wrote poems and lyrics all the time, unlike now. I didn't want to disturbe him so I  sat up quietly and picked up some clovers and removed the leaves one by one. Suddenly he stod up and started to walk towards the dark and foggy woods. I tried to say something but no words or sound came out of my mouth. I ran after him into the woods but I couldn't see him anywhere so I ran deeper into the forest and as I got deeper into the forest the darker it became. I was now standing in the middle of nowhere, it was so dark and cold, no animals or sounds anywhere, all I could hear was my heart beat and my breath. I was scared, lonely and cold, I sat under a big tree and curled up into a small ball and closed my eyes hoping that somebody could find me and take me home. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer, I couldn't open my eyes or move, it was like if I was paralyzed, it came closer and closer. I could feel its breath on my face and neck, suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my neck and someone screamed my name the strenger stod up. I opened my eyes to see a young boy running towards me and the stranger. I blinked just for a second and the stranger was gone but the boy was standing next to me. I looked up but I couldn't see his face all I could see was a pair of red eyes staring into mine I tried to say something but fainted. 

*ALARM RINGS*

- AHHCK, stupid alarm. I fell down from the bed and turned the alarm of and sat on the floor and stared at my hands "I hate having that dream, it feels so real but yet not. That boy... Who is he? Why is it always him that saves me? Why is his eyes so red and shiny like a ruby? Oh well better get dressed and ready to go to school". I got dressed and opened the door and turned around and locked it. I walked to the elevator and pressed the button, when the doors opened a tall good locking guy stod in the elevator we had matching school uniforms so we must go in the same school. I walked inside and stod next to him. "Damn, he must be around 1,80cm" I thought as I looked at him up and down like if I was scanning him for drugs and stuff. When he turned his head towards me I turned away 'He must think I'm so rude starring at him like that' I thought.

- Are you the new student from England? He said with a soft voise.

- a-ah y-yeah that's me... I think? I mentally facepalmed 'Why did I have to stutter?!'

- hehe, don't be nervous I wont bite... He giggled. 

- I-I'm not nervous! It's just that I'm not used to be talking with strangers...

- hm, well what's your name? He smiled gently towards me. We stared into eachothers eyes.

- HyunAe, Myo HyunAe. What's yours?.  It was like time suddenly stopped we stared into eachothers eyes for a few seconds but it felt more like few minutes. His face got closer and closer to mine, so close that our noses touched and then he whispered with a soft and gentle voice "It's a secret, you'll know soon". Then the doors opened and he walked out and turned around and said "It was nice meeting you Hyunae." and walked away leaving me behind. The only thing that I could think of was "Who is that guy?".


So who do you think it is? ;) And I hope you liked it!