Feelings everywhere!

Bloody Secrets And Memories

I could tell that I was lying in a bed and something felt weird or something was lying next to me. I remembered what happened in the library and as I was thinking about that I felt an arm around my waist and that someone was breathing on my neck. I opened my eyes and I noticed that I was in the nurses office. I slowly removed the arm around my waist but when I was free the person held me closer. I could barely breathe. I lost it.

- YAA! Let me go, YOU ERT!! I pushed the person out of the bed.

- Ugh, I was sleeping. AND who are you calling ERT?! It was Jinyoung, he jumped on the bed again and tried to bush me down on the floor.

- You're the ert, STUPID DOG! We started to wrestle, of course he was stronger than me.

- Ahem! Tao was standing infront of us.

- What the hell are you doing here? Jinyoung growled at him and but his arm around my shoulder. I've never seen Jinyoung like this before.

- I want to speak to HyunAe... Alone. They glared at eachother. Jinyoung was about to say something but I stopped him because I was curious.

- Sure, Jinyoung could you leave us alone. And don't make me drag you out. Jinyoung walked out and left us alone. I started to feel nervous for some reason as he walked towards me. I heard a voice telling me to run repeatedly in my head. He sat down next to me on the bed and sighed.

- I have a feeling that you have a few questions... And don't be nervous it's not like I'm going to kill you or anything. His eyes was soft when he looked at me.

- I know what you guys are... I said

- Really? What?

- Freaks and weirdos that used to work on carnivals!  I could hear Jinyoung dying of laughter outside the office. 'I'm so stupid!'. I hid my face in my hands. 

- Ahahahaha, you're so adorable. Tao laughed and collapsed on the bed, he just couldn't stop laughing.

- I'm just joking I mean cmon it's not like you're a wizard or a vampire. I giggled.

- Haha, yeah... I want you to be careful around Yixing. He's a nice guy and all but sometimes he can be a little to touchy.

- Yeah, I noticed that. Tao stod up and looked at me.

- I have to go now, take care of yourself and don't do anything stupid or something that might hurt you okay. I was going to say bye but he left.

- You are the dumbest girl I know! Jinyoung stod infront of me and pointed at me and laughed in my face.

- Get out! I'm tired! I pushed him out and locked the door and looked around the office. I touched my neck, I remembered when Lay touched my cheek and his fingertips touching my neck. I got goosebumps by just thinking about it. I could still feel Jinyoungs arms around me, I blushed when I started to replay that scene in my head. I looked at the clock and saw that I haven't eaten lunch yet.

I opened the door and headed for the1st floor to my locker where I had my lunch box. When I opened my locker I saw a note "Hey, sorry about that in the library! Can we eat lunch together? There's a small park behind the school meet me there at 11:05 ^-^ - Lay". I couldn't stop my self from smiling, even if he was kinda creepy or is kinda creepy he's a nice guy. Sorry Tao but I need to make friends! I took my lunch and headed to the park when I saw Yixing waving at me with a big smile. I blushed a little and waved back to him.


I'm on a roll today! (roll like a buffalo... Sorry I had to)