Love 1st Sight???

Autumn Strings

Soshi High School is a well known and elite high school in Korea. The school has a beautiful decoration and landscape that will capture your eyes. Tiffany Hwang is one of the most lucky student to be accepted as a scholarship student. Lucky that she has a brilliant brain that can lead her to one of the best high school in Korea.

 

This day is the first day Fany will subcribe as a student but she's definitely lost find a way to teachers room to swimming pool gym.

 

"Oh God! Help me find a way to teachers room. I need to find it right away." Fany talk to herself when she suddenly saw a handsome,tall,tanned guy practise hard not ignoring everything that happen in ambience.

Fany's heart start to beat crazily. "Did I fall in love? He's almost perfect because only God is perfect though. Ahh! I forgot that I have something important to do. Tiff !!". Fany run as fast as possible when suddenly she bump to someone.

 

"Are you okay miss? I'm sorry."

"No it's ok. I'm the one should apologize." Fany.

":-D really? Anyway, I'm one of this school heartthrob, Im Yoong. You seem in a rush. Can I help you miss beauty? Hahaha.."

"Tiffany Hwang. Just call me Tiff. Yup.. I need help. Please help me to go to teachers room. I'm still new here."

"No problem. Follow me miss beauty." Yoong definitely mesmerize with Tiff flawless beauty and couldn't help to keep looking at her face. Finally they reach to the place.

"Anyway,thanks Im Yoong. I need to go now."

"huh? Ye..yeah..erm..just call me Yoong."

"hehe..you're funny..hope to see you again, bye!!"

Stupid Yoong. What are you doing? Why you stuttering? Aishh.. -Yoong monologue..

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Kwon Yul!!!!!!!! Harder!!!!!!!!! Push yourself, you know what???? All the world champions train hard and push themself to be the best.. This is nothing compare to them. Imagine you beat Michael Phelps. Come on! Show me what you got!"  Mr. Jung (coach) said.

"Aye coach...ARRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I want to beat Michael Phelps!!! I can do this." Kwon Yul barked.

 

 

After 1 hour, the pain of training is over, Mr. Jung goes straight to class indeed Yul but he decide to go to canteen first. He's starving after 5 hours training non-stop. Yul train really hard to maintain his performance for National Championship that will be held in 3 months forward for olympic selection. Yul is the school superstar that Shoshi High School most proud of. He decide not to let his school hope down as he's trying his best to develop his skill.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Tiffany goes to her class and introduce herself infront. She's got a lot of friends eventhough she's still new maybe because she's friendly. Tiffany add Jessica,Sunny,Sooyoung and Seohyun to list of her new friends. Among them Jessica is the school princess,heartthrob captain of netball,most popular and school president at the same time. Sunny is their class monitor,Sooyoung is their shikshin and Seohyun is Soshi no.1 top student.

 

 

Kriiiiiiinggggggg....!!!!!

 

The sound of bell ring make Sooyoung jump of happiness because she always think of eating. 

 

"Wohoo!!!! Rest time has arrive. My treat,guys." 

 

"Really?" Sunny.

 

"Ahahaha..of course not. Sica will treat us,right Sica? you're rich than me."

 

"You want to die???!!!! Just treat yourself. It's not like you can't afford it. Tsk,tsk,tsk.." Jessica giving her death glare.

 

"Uh..uhm..mianhae..Seohyunnie? Treat me?"

 

"Aigoo unnie..stop it. No one even dare to treat you because we know how shikshin you are." Seohyun.

 

"Aishh...ok..ok..I'll treat myself then."

 

"Poor shikshin. Serve you right. Come on guys,let's go to canteen." Sunny.

 

Tiffany just chuckled to their conversation.

 

 

 

*How's this chapter?

Good enough to impress you guys?

I'll do my best on the next chapter.

Just wait,ok?