Sica Secret

Autumn Strings

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So,what about Sica's condition doctor? It's not bad right?" Sunny ask nervously.

 

 

 

"Well..what is your relationship with the patient?"

 

 

 

"She's my bestfriends."

 

 

 

"Sorry..you need to bring her family as soon as possible for the confirmation. I'm afraid something bad will happen. What if you're trying to bring her to Seoul to get better facilities and equipment."

 

 

 

"Why we should do that? There's something happen to her?"

 

 

 

"For the preliminary examination result found she had a brain tumor at an early stage."

 

 

 

"What??? Are you kidding me,doctor?"

 

 

 

"I'm serious..so listen,bring her to Seoul right away for further details."

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sica,you're still in pain?" Sunny ask worriedly.

 

 

 

"Hmm,it's getting well I guess..so,what the doctor said?"

 

 

 

"Uh? Errr..nothing.."

 

 

 

"Don't lie to me Sun. You don't know how to lie."

 

 

 

"It's brain tumor Sica,just like your late mother ill. Sorry.."

 

 

 

"Wh-what? Brain tumor????"

 

 

 

"Yes,Sica..I'm trying to call Yul but I just can't get through him." Sunny said while frowning sadly and light tears can be seen.

 

 

 

"Don't tell him about this. This should be our secret. Just both of us.."

 

 

 

"No,Sica..we need to tell him,he has the rights."

 

 

 

"Nope..I don't want him to know."

 

 

 

"But.."

 

 

 

"There's no but,Sunny.."

 

 

 

 

"I can't promise because Taeng know about this too."

 

 

 

"Get him here,now!!"

 

 

 

"Okay..okay.."

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny let Taeng and Sica having their conversations together. After 10 minutes,Taeng leaving the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So?" Sunny ask fill in curiosity.

 

 

 

"We need to do this."

 

 

 

"What? You agree with her?"

 

 

 

"This is for Sica kindness too. She said she will receive the treatment as long as we keep this as our secret."

 

 

 

"Heol..I know she hate being sick and treatment or whatsoever.."

 

 

 

"We need to go to Seoul tomorrow and pretend there's nothing happened."

 

 

 

"How about Sica? She can check out today?"

 

 

 

"Yeah..wait here,I'm going to settle the bill,okay?" With that Taeng walk away to the receiptionist to settle their bills."

 

 

 

"Hmm..Aigoo Sica ah."

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks for being with me Yul today. I was enjoying this every moment of us."

 

 

 

"No problem my dear..Sica must be worried. We need to go now,it's already 8pm."

 

 

 

"Yup,hmm..Sica must be so lucky to have you as his boyfriend. I'm jealous."

 

 

 

"Haha. Whatever..come on." Without he realize he's grabbing her hands tightly made her heart beat crazily and walk to their car.

 

 

In the car..

 

 

 

"Yul,I'll wait for you forever and ever."

 

 

"Don't be Tiff because my heart is only for Sica. I'm sorry.."

 

 

"I know you're just being loyal,same to me..This my first experience to love someone. So,I'm yours Yul. Just for you."

 

 

"Tiffany..accept Yoong while it's not too late. Poor him..both you and Sica rejected him because of me. I can't bear with this guiltiness."

 

 

"You can't force ny love Yul. You just can't! Let me do what I want."

 

 

"Okay..okay..suit yourself."

 

 

"Hahaha..that's my boy."

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------