Jeju Island Departure

Autumn Strings

 

 

 

 

 

 

Early morning in their class.......

 

 

 

 

"Would you like to be my girlfriend,Tiff?" Taeng said confidently infront of Sica,Sunny,Soo and Seo.

 

 

"Taeng..this is not funny at all.."

 

 

"I'm serious,Tiff."

 

 

"I-I-I don't know.." Tiffany still hesitates.

 

 

Suddenly she saw Yul walk in the class and gain her confidence.

 

 

"Ye-yes..I do."

 

 

"What? Seriously?"

 

 

"Yes..I would like to accept you as my boyfriend. Please take care of me."

 

 

 

Tiff gaze at Yul and saw Yul's expression priceless when she saw Yul's orb suddenly become big.

 

 

 

"What?" Yul asking unbelievable.

 

 

"Yay!!! Yul..she's my girl right now. Hehe.." and Sunny send her death glare to Taeng and can't believe that Tiffany will accept him.

 

 

"Are you sure,Fany? Yesterday you slap him like there's no tomorrow." Sica barging the incident.

 

 

"Well..I should not doing that..poor him..I'm so sorry Taengoo ah." Tiff said sincerely.

 

 

"It's ok Tiff.."

 

 

"Hmm..congrats to both of you guys..Hehehe."  Yul said happily and not realize the sadness in Tiff's eyes.

 

 

"Wait..wait..what the hell is happening here?? What happened yesterday?" Sooyoung ask them.

 

 

"Yes unnie,oppa..what we missed yesterday?" Seohyun interrupt.

 

 

 

 

Jessica told them all of the stories till the end..

 

 

 

 

"Oh jinjja??? Unnie..you should happy that someone really loves you like Taeng oppa. He's keep giving you the flowers. How romantic is that? Lucky you,unniee.. Kyaaa..." Seohyun.

 

 

"That's true..never cross to our mind that Taeng oppa will do that." Sooyoung.

 

 

"Our trip will going to be great this time,huh? Hehehe.." Yul said in unison.

 

 

"Hahaha..wohoo!!!" Taeng act perfectly but not forget to saw Sunny's priceless expression frown.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

School gate...

 

 

 

 

"Ok guys..remember,this is a very special trip because this time our destination is Jeju Island. Please take care of yourself. Don't forget your things. So,before we continue our trip with the plane that Yul's dad, Mr.Kwon sponsored us. I was totally thanks to your dad,Yul. Hehe..We need to choose the leader and the co.leader.. I would like to choose Yul to handle the boys as the leader and Jessica will handle the girls as the co.leader.. Agree?" Mr.Ian said happily.

 

 

 

"Yes.." The students said in unison.

 

 

"Did you bring your tickets?"

 

 

"Yes.." The students again said in unison.

 

 

"Ok..that's it and enjoy your trip."

 

 

"Yes sir.."

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

 

Airport...

 

 

"Sica..what's your sit number?"

 

 

"F14..How about you?"

 

 

"Aishh..D12..so,we're not sit together,huh?"

 

 

"It seems so my dear.."

 

 

After 15 minutes all of them sat to their seat at the plane..

 

 

 

"Yul??? You're going to sit beside me?" Tiff ask shockingly when he saw Yul appear out of nowhere.

 

 

"Hmm..so you're my neighbour? Hello..Hehehe." Yul smile showing his handsome charming smile.

 

 

"Hehehe..Hello,nice to meet you." Tiffany smile showing her beautiful eye smile.

 

 

 

 

 

Finally the plane departure from Seoul to Jeju Island..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*What will happen in Jeju Island?

Jeng..jeng..jeng..

Sorry for short chapter..

Vote,vote,vote..

poll will going to be closed 2 days starting from now.. :D