Tiffany Is Obvious?

Autumn Strings

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is our last day in Jeju. Wanna have fun with me Yul?" Tiffany asking Yul boldly.

 

 

 

"Sure..but just both of us?"

 

 

 

"Ya..If you don't mind."

 

 

 

"Ah..muregaeso-yo. I'll talk to Sica first."

 

 

 

"Taeso,you're 24/7 need to tell her everything about what you're gonna do?"

 

 

 

"Well..she's my girlfriend remember? I just don't wanna her to misunderstood me."

 

 

 

"Arasso. Just tell her. Palli." With then Yul immediately rushing to get Sica and told her about the plan.  

 

 

 

'Aishh..what's wrong with me? Everyday my feelings for him getting stronger. Aigoo Fany ah..just tell him how you felt all this while to him today. Be strong Fany..Hwaiting!!!' Fany thought to herself.

 

 

 

While Yul and Sica....

 

 

 

"So? Can I go with her?"

 

 

 

"What's the need to go with her."

 

 

 

"Well..she's my friend,baby..You're everyday with me since the first day we arrived here. So,can we both going? There's some place we need to go. It's secret."

 

 

"Why should I let you go with her. Just both of you? No way..You're mine Yul.." Sica said coldly.

 

 

"You're her bestfriend right?"

 

 

"Yes? So?"

 

 

"Do you believe her?"

 

 

"Of course.."

 

 

"So why it seems like you're jealous and not believe in her? Besides I love you,got that? There's nothing going to happen between us Sica baby."

 

 

"Aish..okay..okay. I believe both of you. But don't you dare to do something bad to her or I'm going to kill you."

 

 

"Wow..that was the most saddistic warning I've ever heard."

 

 

"Whatever..just don't be late Yul,got it?"

 

 

"Okay my beautiful princess.." 

 

 

 

Goes to Fany...

 

 

 

"So?"

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"The answer?"

 

 

"Hehe..Let's go but don't be late..Hehehe."

 

 

"Yay.."

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seohyun ah.." Sooyoung call out her name.

 

 

"Don't you think she's obvious nowadays with her feelings?"

 

 

"Who?"

 

 

"Aishh..Tiffany.."

 

 

"What's wrong with her?"

 

 

"Aigoo..pabbo."

 

 

"Arasso,arasso..she's not like that unnie..Isn't she love someone in USA? Don't you ever trying to associate her with Yul oppa."

 

 

"That's just gonna be an excuse Seo ah..Aigoo..Look,Sica is her bestfriend and of course she's not going to hurt Sica."

 

 

"Enough unnie..don't just jump the conclusions."

 

 

"Okay..but look,today is the last day of our vacation in Jeju and now they are going out just together. What the hell is that?"

 

 

"Unnie. Stop it..What will happen if they heard you? Please,just stop it. If they're not admit it then it's not the truth."

 

 

"Ok,I'll stop for now..but I'm not going to back up with my statement. One day I will prove it to you,believe me."

 

 

"But..Fany unnie told me she's never having a real relationship before and his first love now in USA,ottokhaji?"

 

 

"I bet that was just an excuse,she's making up the stories,Seo.."

 

 

"Whatever unnie.."

 

 

 

"Just wait and see.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sica let Fany go with Yul because they both planning to make Taeng plans to confess his feelings works. That day Sica insist to handle everything and push Taeng over and over again until he's ready. Sica bring Sunny to beach and walking along the beach then suddenly Taeng appear out of nowhere infront of them. Sica gazing to Sunny and giving Taeng the signal with her eyes. He's suddenly yelling as loud as he can.

 

 

 

 

"Sunny,manse! Sunny manse! Sunny manse!"

 

 

 

Sica sigh heavily and hold her head in frustration. She finally tap his head strongly. Sunny chuckled and shocked at the same time with their action.

 

 

 

"Oww..Neomu appha-yo."

 

 

"Serve you right,fool. Now just go with it or never has the chance at all..Go!" Sica said coldly yet whispering.

 

 

"Ok.."

 

 

"What you waiting for? Palli!"

 

 

"Suunnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLooooooooooovvveee YYYYYYYYYYooooooo!" Taeng shout in unison.

 

 

"Mwo-ra-go?" Sunny stuttering unbelievable what she's heard.

 

 

"Saranghandago! Will you be my girl? I mean it and I'm serious..I do really love you for a very long time ago! Please accept my heart for you." Taeng still shout loudly ignoring people looking around him.

 

 

Sica smirk then smile widely satisfied with Taeng confession that has been plan with Fany.

 

 

 

"But..you just broken up with Fany.."

 

 

"Actually I love you and just using her to make you jealous,about the flowers..you're already know who's the person responsible behind that right?"

 

 

"Yes I knew it..but why did you do that to Fany,what will she's going to say about this.."

 

 

"Actually this is my plan along with Fany,Sun." Sica barged in their conversation.

 

 

"What???? You and Fany??"

 

 

"Yes. Just accept him,Sunny ah..poor him waiting and rooting you for a very long time."

 

 

"I-I-I..Err.."

 

 

"It's ok Sunny..I've got it." Taeng said trying to walk away then Sunny suddenly hold his wrist.

 

 

"I do Taeng, I do.."

 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

 

"I love you too and I want to be your girlfriend."

 

 

"Wahhh...really???? This is not dreaming?"

 

 

"This is the truth cutie.."

 

 

"Cutie? Auww? Look who's talking like she's not cute..Yay!!!! Wohoo!!!" Taeng jump around happily live a great laughter from all of the people at the beach including Sunny and Sica.

 

 

"Chukkae-yo." The crowd people said while clapping for them and made Sunny blushingly like red tomato.

 

 

"Kisseu,kisseu,kisseu.." Another girl add heating the atmosphere. With that Taeng grab Sunny waist tightly on his embrace and gives her a very lovely and passionate kiss.

 

 

"Yeah.." The crowd approved their relationship with mixed feelings.

 

 

"Ah..so relieved that everything has done. Finally.. Yes!" Sica said happily.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pier...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yul?"

 

 

"Ne?"

 

 

"I'm happy with you and this journey make me feel relieved and wonderful."

 

 

"Well..same here,hehe.."

 

 

 

 

After those words,silence fill the atmosphere for 10 minutes when Fany broke the silence.

 

 

 

 

"And..I love you."

 

 

"Hahaha!!!! I'm not going to fall twice Tiffany Hwang. Nice move.."

 

 

"I'm not kidding..This is how I felt all this while Yul. I'm sorry.."

 

 

"Really?"

 

 

"Yes,I don't have any courage to tell you before because I respect Sica so much. But I can't hold any longer this feelings..I'm sorry."

 

 

"Fany ah..No need to say sorry,dude. Hurm,that guy in America. Is that the truth or what?"

 

 

"I'm just trying to confused you guys by saying that. That guy is you. You make me fall in love with all of my heart for the first time which I've never felt before. I mean never.."

 

 

"Fany..I'm glad that you love me with all of your heart,but please understand how much I love Sica and sorry I can't accept you. I'm loyal to her."

 

 

"I know..It's okay. But please let it be our secret."

 

 

"Of course. So,we're still friends right?"

 

 

"Of course..Hehe."

 

 

"Please Fany..trying to forget me and move on."

 

 

"I am but please let me love you like forever because I'm the type who like when I love someone I'll love them forever,I guess..Hehe."

 

 

"Hurm..It's awkward,right?"

 

 

"Not really. I'm glad I've let out my burden feelings to you."

 

 

"Ermm.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After their officially become a cute couple. Sica leave them for their moment when suddenly she feel so dizzy. Sunny realize the situation and rush to hold Sica properly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sica,gwaenchana?" Sunny ask worriedly.

 

 

"Yes Sica,are you allright?"

 

 

"I don't know..my head feel so hurts like a thousand of needle in my head. Oww.." 

 

 

Suddenly Sica again passed out for the second time.

 

 

 

 

"Take her to the hospital Taeng. Palli!"

 

 

"But we need to tell Yul first."

 

 

"Carry her first then I call him!! Palli!" Sunny shout annoyingly.

 

 

"Okay..okay..sorry." With then Taeng use all his strength carrying Fany and run fastly follow by Sunny.

 

 

"But..Sunny,maybe this is not serious."

 

 

"How can it be not serious when this is her second time faint,huh? Palli wa!!!!!"

 

 

"Okay.." Taeng drove the resorts car as fast as possibe till reaching to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------