The Special Weekend Practice

Autumn Strings

 

Swimming Pool Gym..

 

 

 

"Ok..that's it..rest for 30 minutes and I'll be back soon. I have something to do." Coach Jung order him and walking away.

 

"Yep..Huff..Coach..Huff..Huff.." Yul said with painting hard.

 

"Poor you..do you need to this everyday?" Jessica ask innocently.

 

"Jessy,you know how I wish that I can achieve my dream to become the world champion swimming star,right? This is nothing because this is my dream."

 

"Yup..I know,I hope that you can achieve your dream. Actually you're my idol."

 

"Haha..I'm not good enough to be your idol Jessy ah.."

 

Suddenly Jessica landed a sweet kiss to Yul's cheek.

 

"Err..wh-at was th-at fo-r?"

 

"It's been so long Yul..It's been so long that I want to tell that I love you so much..and..I don't have any regrets to tell you this. It's really hard to gain the strength to tell you this. That's the only reason why I'll follow my dad every weekend for 3 years because I madly in love with you. I can't stand anymore. Sorry.." Jessica explain prolixly.

 

"Je-je-sica,you're kid-ding ri-right?" Yul asking unbelievable.

 

"That's the truth,Yul." 

 

"I-I..don't know.."

 

"So..that's the answer? Allright. I'll try to forget you. I'll try my very best." Jessica hold her tears and trying to walk away but Yul catch her hand fast and landed a soft and sweet kiss to Jessica lips. Jessica reply his kiss passionately. After 15 minutes they trying to catch a breath and ended the kiss.

 

"If you want to know,that's my answer..I love you too,Sica baby,hehe."

 

"Jinja???? So,we're couple now?"

 

"Yup,my beautiful princess..Do you think I'll reject you? Of course not. Hehe.."

 

"Wohoo!!!"

 

"You're that happy?"

 

"Of course..anyway,that was my 1st kiss and best ever kiss,you know?"

 

"Wah..Jinja-yo?

 

"Yes.."

 

"Yay! Lucky me.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Canteen..

 

 

 

"Are you kidding me, Sica??????? Yul and you are couple right now??"

 

"What? That's the truth,Sunny.."

 

"Wah..chukkae Sica ah..I'm so jealous.."

 

"You deserve him,unnie..you're both rich,handsome and beautiful..wah,chukkae unnie.." Seohyun.

 

"Hmm..Chukkae Sica ah.." Tiff said sadly and frown. Without them knowing Tiffany really hurt inside but trying her best to smile happily.

 

"Hehehe..Kamsahamnida.." smile blushingly.

 

"Yul so pathetic to have you as his girlfriend who doesn't know how to cook,wash cloths and etc.." Sooyoung said sarcastically.

 

"Yah!!! You smelly breath girl, jealous, huh??" Jessica reply with another sadistic question.

 

"Mwo??!!!!"

 

"Aii..unnie! stop it,ok!? Don't be so childish." Seohyun stop them from their arguing.

 

"She's over jealousy.."

 

"Mwo-rago? me? jealous? cehh.."

 

"Unnie..stop it!!!!"  Seohyun yelling madly.

 

'That's the 1st time I saw Seohyun really mad and it's scary though..' Tiffany thought to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What???? Sica and you??? That's fast man..Congrats..haha" Taeng said happily.

 

"Thanks man..Now,it's your turn to confess your feelings to Sunny."

 

"I still don't have that confident. Jessica is a brave girl,I'm proud of her for you."

 

"I know,right? So..you're going to lose to her?"

 

"No..I'm just waiting the right moment."

 

"You're keep saying that . It's been 5 years now since you love her,come on man."

 

"I-I-I I don't know.."

 

"Oh God..please help Taeng to get his love."

 

"I hope so...hmm."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Will Taeng be able to confess his feelings to Sunny?

How about Tiffany? Did she manage to live without Yul's love?

Erm..I still doesn't know who's going to be with Yul..

Help me..to find the answer.. hahaha.. Actually I've got my shippers..

And...that's going to be a secret.. hehehe..