Over Protective Sunny

Autumn Strings

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Canteen...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yigoo..palli mogo Sica ah.." Sunny.

 

 

 

"Oh..kamsahamnida Sunny ah..actually you don't need to do this,aigoo."

 

 

 

"It's ok,this is nothing. Do you need anything else? I'll get it for you."

 

 

 

"Sunny ah..waegerae? All of a sudden you're doing this to me? Wae?"

 

 

 

"I just want to protect you from being tired and the harmness since Yul doesn't know your secret."

 

 

 

"Mianhae if I'm just a burden and always causing you the trouble for this whole week. I can't see Yul because he's busy preparing for the olympic qualification. I'm ok so you don't need to trouble yourself."

 

 

 

"I need to do this because you're my buddy. I care about you a lot. Please let me do this. This is just the thing that all I can do for you."

 

 

 

"No regrets?"

 

 

 

"Why should I?"

 

 

 

"Okay then..Don't blame me for what I'm going to do with you then..Haha!"

 

 

 

"Hahaha..No problem,buddy."

 

 

 

"Thanks."

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo..Taengoo ah..what's wrong with you,huh?"

 

 

 

"What's wrong with me?"

 

 

 

"I'm asking you with the question and you give me another question. Aish.."

 

 

 

"Jinja,what's wrong with me Yul?"

 

 

 

"Hmm..you seems moody. I can see the frown whole over your face. Sunny and you are having a fight?"

 

 

 

"No..What the heck?!! You're just busy and not taking care of Sica for this whole week. You're missed the class and Sica! Where is your responsibility,huh?!!!!" Taeng exploding all of a sudden.

 

 

 

"Taeng..Mwoya? I'm that bad? You know this is my only chance to being recruit in national team,right? What exactly happen to Sica and my studying? I still text and call Sica to ask about her condition. Definitely I always ask Seohyun for the notes. I'm just trying hard to balance everything."

 

 

 

"Cheongmal cheosonghaeyo..I need to go,I'm just emotional right now. The thing that I can't tell you the secret make me going crazy. I need to go. Bye." With that Taeng leaves Yul dumbfounded.

 

 

 

"What the hell is happening to you Taeng? Hmm.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We need to tell Yul about your condition Sica ah.." Sunny trying to coax Jessica.

 

 

 

"If you do that, I'll promise our friendship will going to end immediately."

 

 

 

"Sica ah.."

 

 

 

"Stop it Sunny."

 

 

 

"Okay..Okay, how about your appoinment in hospital today? Are you going with me?"

 

 

 

"Not today. I'll just skip that appoinment for today..I'll promise to go on the next appointment."

 

 

 

"Don't be stubborn Sica, this is for your own health. Just don't take it easy."

 

 

 

"Please?" Jessica trying to plead Sunny with her aegyo.

 

 

 

"Aigoo..Arasso! So,did you already tell your dad about your illness?"

 

 

 

"Nope.." 

 

 

 

"JESSICA JUNG!!!!!!"

 

 

 

"Sun-Sunny ah..waegerae?"

 

 

 

"Why? Did you just ask me why?? It's ok if you don't want to tell Yul about your illness but your own father? You're not telling him? This is too much Sica. I'm warning you,if you're not telling your dad,I'm going to tell him by myself and not only that,Yul is going to know about this too. Don't you ever try to mess with me. That's it!!" Sunny explodes with how Sica behaviour towards her own father.

 

 

 

"Sunny ah.. Mianhae."

 

 

 

"Tell your dad. Keep that in your mind. Arasso?"

 

 

 

"Ne..arattago." Jessica showing her pout to over protective Sunny.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

SM ENTERTAINMENT...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Think about this again Yul..You can gain the fame with your face and ability in singing and playing guitar. I believe that since you're already famous and keep appearing in newspaper headlines." Lee Soo Man (SM ENT. Boss).

 

 

 

"I'm not saying to reject it. I'm considering to enter this mainstream but maybe just not the time yet. I need to focus in my studying and sports. Of course I don't have any time to get train here."

 

 

 

"It's ok if you say so,but always remember..SM Entertainment welcomes you gladly anytime,arachi?"

 

 

 

"Ne,Saesangnim. I'll do my best. Hehe.."

 

 

 

"This is the contracts copy. Read it and think carefully. Please come here if you're ready."

 

 

 

"Thank you."

 

 

 

 

 

Outside the room..

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh? You're the new sensation sportsman Kwon Yul,right? Omona..You're so handsome."

 

 

 

"Hehehe..Aigoo,I'm not that handsome. Hehehe.."

 

 

 

"So humble you are..anyway I'm you number 1 fans,Stella Kim(once training for GG member list but get casted out at the final selection). I'm training for our Girls Generation idol girl group debut. Hehe.."

 

 

 

"Oh..jinjja? You're so beautiful. I hope you can be a successful idol one day. I'll be your fans too."

 

 

 

"I hope so..Err..can I take a picture with you? I'm just going to add that to my another memorable list."

 

 

 

"Of course." With that Yul and Stella taking their picture sweetly together. Yul ready to leave when Stella stop him.

 

 

 

"Err..Yul?"

 

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

 

"Can I get your number as the beginning of our friendship,perhaps? Erm.."

 

 

 

"Yes,of course. This is my card. Hehe..Okay Stella I need to go,I've got a lot of things to do and if you have any time, Please come to National Swimming Complex to see my game next week,ok? I hope you'll be there. Bye."

 

 

 

"Of course I'm going to see your game. Bye."  'He's totally handsome and charming..Hurm..How I wish to be his girlfriend' Stella thought to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another fangirl to handsome Yul,huh? Tsk..Tsk..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

*I think I'm going to have a busy schedule at the moment.

 Eventhough I've got a lot of ideas,I need to stop till I'm 

 having my exam soon..My parents really mad at me 

 because my habit facing the computer almost 24/7. :D  

 I'll be back.

 Wait for me..I'm a high school students so I've got a lot of responsibility.

 Hehe..Sorry. :( 

 I'll update but not at the time being. Maybe next month.

 

  Don't worry..I'll make sure to coming back!!!! Wait for me..

   I'll keep my promise.