Cruel World

Autumn Strings

 

 

 

 

HOSPITAL..

 

 

 

 

 

"Yul?? Is that you?"

 

 

 

"Uh? Err..Sunny-ah..err..hi? Ehehee.."

 

 

 

"Hi..what are you doing here?"

 

 

 

"I-I..err..I've got something to do right here.."

 

 

 

"Tch..bring Krystal to check up,huh?" Sunny said sarcastically.

 

 

 

"Sunny-ah.."   'If only you know that I came right here to stalk and get information about Sica condition.' Yul's thought.

 

 

 

"Stop it Yul..I'm going.."

 

 

 

"Wait..what are you doing here?"  'Yul pretend doesn't know anything about Sica.

 

 

 

"Uh? N-Nothing..bye."   'I know Sunny..you don't need to hide it.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I thought you're saying that you need to go to office early today..mind to tell me what are you doing here?"

 

 

"Uh? Krystal..err..erm..It has been cancel..so I change my mind to accompany you."

 

 

"Jinjja?"

 

 

"N-Ne.."

 

 

"But how did you know this is the hospital that I'm going?"

 

 

"Err..I saw your appointment card yesterday..jinjjaru."

 

 

"Arrasso..palli..follow me."

 

 

"N-Ne.."   'Fuh..that was close.' Yul thought.

 

 

 

"Next time,don't visit her..I mean ANYMORE! Aracci?"

 

 

"Uh? What do you mean?"

 

 

"I know about Jessica illness Yul..and..she's getting worse and check in right here. I know everything Yul..remember what can I do to our baby."

 

 

"How did you know?"

 

 

"Ehehehe..there's nothing you can hide from me Yul. If you don't want anything happen to our baby,stay away from Jessica. Remember what I'm doing a month ago? I hope you clear with what I'm saying. This is your last chance

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 MONTHS LATER..

 

 

 

 

"Yul..can I have a talk to you? I'm not going to waste your time." Sunny said sadly.

 

 

 

"It's okay Sunny..I'm not that busy..what's the matter?"

 

 

 

"I know that Sica is no longer your wife,but..she.."

 

 

 

"What about her,Sunny?"

 

 

 

"Do you still love her?"

 

 

 

"I do..with all of my heart.."

 

 

 

"Her condition becoming worse from day to day.."

 

 

 

"What do you mean?"  Yul pretend not to know Jessica illness.

 

 

 

"She's in a critical..I hope,at least if you're there it can decrease her illness."

 

 

 

"What illness?"

 

 

 

"Brain cancer.."

 

 

 

"So..it confirmed right?"

 

 

 

"Err..you know?"

 

 

 

"I know..since 4 months ago..unfortunately I'm married,Sunny..Moreover, Krystal is pregnant, and I need to care her feelings too.."

 

 

 

"How can you do that to Sica huh!!?"

 

 

 

"I'm sorry..but you need to know that..Krystal..err..nevermind."

 

 

 

"So,Krystal is more important than Sica now,huh?!!! How could you?!" Sunny slap him hard in the face.

 

 

"Starting from now..you're no longer Kwon Yul that we know..I don't want to be friend with you anymore..atleast you should visit Sica in the hospital Yul..but you're so pathetic!! It's just about time and Sica will gone..she's really hope that she can see you before she's gone."

 

 

"I'm sorry..I can't."

 

 

 

With that Sunny start to slap and punch Yul hardly until Taeyeon stop her.

 

 

 

"Yah..Sunny,stop it!! You want to kill him or what?" 

 

 

"Just let him be..if only I can choose who need to leave this world then my answer is absolutely this damn guy..Let go of my hands!!!"  Sunny walk away and leave Yul dumbfounded and tears start to form in the corner of his eyes.

 

 

"Yul..are you ok?" Taeyeon said corncern because he can see that Yul's face full of bruise.

 

 

"I'm okay..sorry.."

 

 

"No need..Yul,Sunny's right..you should visit her..there's no hope that Sica can be cure. It may be your last time to meet her. If you don't want to visit her with an intention as your ex-wife atleast be his friend Yul.."

 

 

"But Krystal.."

 

 

"What about her?"

 

 

"She blackmailed me that she'll kill our future baby if I try to seeing Sica again. She said she knew everything Tae..what should I do? I love Sica but I need to care about my future baby too..I'm sorry.."

 

 

"She what? How could she do that?!! There's no humanity in herself?! It's freaking baby Yul..I mean,her own baby."

 

 

"I know,right? But..she's being so sensitive Tae..I can't stop her. She's really determine about it."

 

 

"She's so mean..!! She's not deserve to be your wife!"

 

 

"It's my fault from the start..Sob*..sob*.."

 

 

 

"Yah..Yul..shh..don't cry you're a man.."

 

 

"It really hurts Tae.."

 

 

"O-Okay..if crying will least your pain then cry..as long as you want..and believe me..I promise that I'll do something about that crazy Krystal later,ok?"

 

 

"........."

 

 

 

'Poor you..aish!! that annoying Krystal,just watch you out!'  Taeyeon thought.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Evil Krystal..Yulti will come soon.

Stay tune for yulti shippers..

Yulsic shippers..don't runaway..

I've got a lot of surprise just stay tune..

Hahaha..