I Got You!!

Autumn Strings

 

 

 

 

Taeng get in class early than everyone else that morning,then he saw someone using mask put the sweets and a bouquet of flowers to Tiffany desk and goes to him silently.

 

 

"Yah! What are you doing?? Who are you?"

 

That guy totally panic and trying to run but finally Taeng successfully catch him.

 

"I got you! Who are you,huh?" He suddenly truly shock with the guy present.

 

"So..it's you Yoong? You're Tiff secret admire?"

 

"Shh...people might heard you. Yup,it's me..but please don't tell anyone..please..I'm not ready yet."

 

"But..why you're doing this? Tiff really hate you,you know?"

 

"Ahh..jinjja?? So..plese don't tell her forever,then..I beg to you,please.."

 

"Ok..ok..chill..just go and please don't do this again,got it?"

 

"Aye,captain..I'm going,bye and thank you."

 

'So..it's you,Yoong? Hmm.."

 

After that his walking to his class and take the flowers to monitor it deeply when suddenly Sica,Tiff and Sunny entered the class and saw Taeng hold the flowers.

 

"You're the secret admire,Taeng?" Sica said shockly.

 

"I-I-I.." beforehe continue his words..Sunny cut his words by saying..

 

"So..you're just using me to show your affection and make Fany jealous with our relationship? You know what..just now I was trying to accept you but you totally change my mind,jerk.."

 

"I'm not..Sunny ah.."

 

"Ceh..whatever.." With that she's walking out the class with a frowning face.

 

"You like Sunny or Fany, Taeng?"  before he's trying to answer Tiffany suddenly slap his face.

 

"Why don't you just tell me directly,huh?" Tiff asking unbelievable.

 

"Tiff..listen..It's totally not what you guys thinking."

 

"Then what??" Sica interrup their conversation.

 

"It's secret.."

 

"Then..we'll take you as the wrong person. Let's go,Sica." She grab Sica's hand and walking out the class.

 

"But..I'm not doing it.. Aishh...Yah!!!" Taeng shout in unison.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Really???? Are you sure Taeng was the mastermind,Tiff??" Yul ask unbelievabe.

 

"Yeah..we saw and caught him just now."  Sunny said irritatedly.

 

"So..where's Taeng?"

 

"Find yourself.." Sunny said madly.

 

"Sunny..don't be like this,buddy.."

 

"Whatever.."

 

"Tiff..chill ok?"

 

"Yes..don't worry."

 

"Wait for a moment Sica..I'll come back soon.."

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Garden school..

 

 

 

 

"Yah..Taeng..it's that the truth what I heard about you?"

 

"Nope..Yoong was the mastermind but before I'm trying to explain Sunny misunderstood me and Tiff slap me in the face."

 

"Jinjja???? That's their expression? No wonder.."

 

"But..you know how I'm loyay to my promise,right?"

 

"Yeah I know. So?"

 

"I've promise not to tell 'em abot this.."

 

"And..here comes trouble,right?"

 

"Yes..promise me you won't tell 'em?"

 

"So they continue to hate you? No!!!!"

 

"Please buddy,please.....I beg to you."

 

"Ok..ok..for how long?"

 

"Well..I'm not sure because I've got a plan."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Just now Sunny said she's trying to accept me but she can't after this happen..I'm going to use this scene to make her jealous..How about it? Well..she's hurt me too,you know? Remember???"

 

"Yeah..yeah..yeah..I'm in. I just need to pretend that's all the truth,right?"

 

"Yes.."

 

"I hope this is the best solution."

 

"Me too." Taeng smirked happily.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------