Autumn Strings 2

Autumn Strings

 

 

 

 

1 week later in Kwon Mansion.....

 

 

 

(On the phone)

 

 

 

 

"Hello? Yul?"

 

 

"Ne appa..wae?"

 

 

"Sica..*sob"  Mr. Jung said while sobbing.

 

 

"What's wrong with Sica?!"

 

 

"She's dying..*sob.."

 

 

"What??!!!!"  Yul become panic. 'What will I do if Sica is dead? No..' He thought.

 

 

"Palli..come here..bring your parents too.."

 

 

"Ne.."

 

 

tut....tut.....

 

 

"Yul,what's wrong?" Mrs. Kwon asking him.

 

 

"Sica is dying,omma..appa..*sob..palli..we need to go to hospital right away.."

 

 

"Aigoo..palli.." Mr. Kwon said.

 

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

 

Hospital..

 

 

Yul POV.

 

 

I've seen a lot of people arrived in Sica's ward..Mr. Jung and his family,Tiffany and friends..They want to visit Sica maybe for the last time..I just go straight to Sica not ignore any people there.

 

 

"Sica..*sob..don't leave me..stay strong,honey..*sob" Tears invisible  in my eyes.

 

"Oh,Yul..y-you m-make it..Hee.."   'She still can smile. It was really hurts' I thought.

 

 

"Shh..don't cry Yul..it really doesn't suit you..Hehehe.."

 

"Don't waste your energy Sica.."

 

"Why? I'm still dying.."

 

"Don't say that..poor you,you look so pale.."

 

"Yul?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Can you grant my wish?"

 

"Anything for you.."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes.."

 

"Yay!! But you need to bring me to the beach and tune your guitar for the last time for me.."

 

"Sure..but i didn't bring it with me,besides,appa will allow you go to the beach?"

 

"I'm sure he will.."

 

"This is your last wish?"

 

"There's more..I tell you at the beach later.." Jessica said slowly.

 

"I'll get my guitar first and tell your appa later..Wait for me.."

 

 

End of Yul's POV.

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

 

 

Beach...

 

 

 

"Did you see the flowers along the road? The flowers gone but it still beautiful."

 

 

"It's autumn..sure the flowers will gone..Hmm..

 

 

"Thanks Yul.."

 

 

"What for?"

 

 

"For everything.."

 

 

"I should be the one who said that."

 

 

"Whatever..Hehehe.."

 

 

"Hahaha..hmm..my ice princess is so childish and cute."

 

 

"I know..hahaha.."

 

 

"Hehehe.."

 

 

"Sing for me Yul..since you'll going to be a famous singer one day.."

 

 

"Okay..What song?"

 

 

"Anything..as long it's romantic song.."

 

 

With that Yul start to tune the strings of his guitar..

 

 

 

http://youtu.be/J0DbHajSYDs

 

 

 

"Ottae?"

 

 

"Yul jjang!! Bravo!!"

 

 

"Hehe..let's go back..It's getting late."

 

 

"No..I want to stay here longer,pwease??" Sica shows her cuteness.

 

 

"Aigoo..ne,ne.."

 

 

"Just let me sleep for a while in your shoulder..can I?"

 

 

"Of course..Sica,before that,what your other wish?"

 

 

"Erm..I want you to be strong when I'm gone,move on..Be a successfull singer,take care of Krystal,your future son/daughter and..Tiffany? That's my only wish.."

 

"W-Why Tiffany?"

 

"You think I don't know what happen in Jeju? Eyy..I'm not that stupid Yul.."

 

"Sorry for not telling you. I don't want to hurt you."

 

"I know..thank you,and take care of yourself..I love you. Remember that."

 

"I will always..I love you more."

 

 

They start to staring back at the beautiful evening scenery in front of them.

 

 

After a while Sica can feel there's a liquid flow down from her nose. It's blood. She wiped  it secretly and start to make her journey in dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

3 Hours Later..

 

 

 

 

"Sica?? Wake up.."

 

 

Yul trying to wake Sica up but there's no respond.

 

 

"Yah..Sica,don't you try to fool me..It's not funny at all.."

 

 

Still no respond and Yul start to panic.

 

 

He can't  feel her breath and tears start to falling down.

 

 

"S-Sica..*sob..Sica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't leave me..Wake up!!!"

 

 

"Sica..!!! I love you..No!!!!!"

 

 

 

'In this lonely and beautiful Autumn Season..I've present my last String to Sica..Goodbye Sica..Just leave this cruel world..I let you go eventhough it hurts..May God bless you.' Yul pray in his heart.

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

 

4 months later..

 

 

 

At the cemetery..

 

 

 

"Krystal..why you leaved me too? How dare you to follow Jessica..I can't handle our son by myself..*sob.."

 

 

"Yul?"

 

 

"T-Tiffany? What are you doing here?"

 

 

"Krystal is my friend too..can't I visit her?"

 

 

"Of course you can..I'm sorry.."

 

 

"It's okay.."

 

 

"You know what happened to late Krystal before she's gone,perhaps?"

 

 

"I-I know.."

 

 

"What happened?"

 

 

 

Flashback 6 Months Ago...

 

 

 

Hospital..

 

 

 

"K-Krystal? What are you doin here?"

 

 

"I want to visit Jessica,can I Tiff?"

 

 

"Err.."

 

 

"Let her in Tiff.."  Jessica gives permission.

 

 

"Go on.." Tiffany said.

 

 

"Thanks.."

 

 

"Y-Yeah.." Tiffany said worriedly.

 

 

"Err,how are you Sica? You look so pale.."

 

 

"For now,yeah I'm fine..but I can't live longer."

 

 

"I'm sorry..I'm really really sorry..I was too jealous and blackmailed Yul to stay away from you if he don't want our child to die. I was really mean..*sob*sob.."

 

 

"Yah..It's okay..I already forgive you,don't worry.."

 

 

"Thank you..can I hug you?"

 

 

"Of course."  With that Jessica pulled Krystal in her embraced and wipe Krystal tears away with her thumb to calm her down.

 

 

"A-Actually,if you and Tiff don't mind,Err..I-I want to tell s-something about me."

 

 

"What? There's something wrong?"

 

 

"I'm glad God give me this sickness..because if not I don't know if I can repent quickly and meet you here. You guys are so kind yet I'm an evil."

 

 

"Shh..don't say that,tell us what happened?" Tiffany asked curiously.

 

 

"Doctor said I need to choose..err..*sob.."

 

 

"Krys.."

 

 

"I need to choose whether my life or my child. I can't give birth to my child properly. I'm sick too,Sica.."

 

 

"What?!" Jessica and Tiffany said at the same time.

 

 

"S-so..what are you going to do right now Krys?" Tiffany asked worriedly.

 

 

"I-I've de-decided to end my life and let my child stay alive.."

 

 

"But,what about Yul? He know about this?" Tiffany ask her again.

 

 

"I'm sure he can be a great father to our child. H-He don't know about this."

 

 

"Krystal,saengakhae. Think again..Jaebal.."

 

 

"No..there's no other way. This is the best. I just hope we can be a friend Sica. Atleast we can be a good friend at the end of our life. Can we?"

 

 

"Danghyunhaji..Hehehe..Friends?"

 

 

"Yay!! Friends..How about you Fany?"

 

 

"Eyy..illuwa,let me hug you both my friends. Hahaha!"

 

 

 

Flashback ends..

 

 

 

"So,she's sick but she never tell me. I'm sorry Krystal..I'll promise to take a better care to our son."  

 

 

Yul then walk away but then stop when Fany hold his wrist."

 

 

"Mianhae..jamsi gidaelyo."

 

 

"????"

 

 

"This is a letter from both of Sica and Krys wrote 'behind my back' Hehehe..they told me to give you when they are gone. I'm going,see you again and take care.."

 

 

1st letter..

 

 

 The letter content..

 

 

Seobang...this is Sica..you recognised my handwriting aren't you? Hehehe..Hurm..How are you? I hope you'll be fine,be strong,be healthy and be anything good and kind for you.. :p As you can see I'm dying,but without you realised,Krystal is dying too..she's supposed to be barren but she don't know..I respect her despite her fault before,I hope you already forgive her..Yul,there's another thing,whenever we're gone,please move on and open your heart for someone else especially Tiffany. She's special Yul..in this globalization era,it's really hard to find someone like her,she's really faithful to you.You bet I don't know she loves you? Huh..I'm not stupid but you are,so you better take care of her okay? Please court her.. :D

 

 

                                                                                                                                       Your Sica Baby,

                                                                                                                                        Jessica Jung

 

 

 

2nd letter..

 

 

Yul anyeong? I love you since the first time I met you..It's really hurt to know when you get married with Sica. But,fate is playing with us and we did 'it' without our consciousness..I'm sorry to become a troublemaker wife who's troubling you a lot,please..forgive me..I know you love Sica,it's ok as long as you're a very responsible husband to me. I forgive everything what you've done to me too..you think you're just the one who's always right? Neh..hehehe.. Take care of our son Yul,take care my parents,your parents and Tiffany..Me and Sica have decided that you need to court her..she really loves you since we both will be gone and she's the one who's healthy so..try to love her.. :D :D :D

 

 

                                                                                                                                            Your beautiful Wife :p

                                                                                                                                                   Krystal Jung....

 

 

 

'So..she's the one for me?'

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

 

 

4 years later.....

 

 

 

 

"Fany-ah..Fany!!!!"

 

 

"Ah waeyo? You're so loud..shh..our children will awake if you keep doing that."

 

 

"Okay..okay,I have a good news.."

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"We'll going to move to LA.."

 

 

"Jinjja??"

 

 

"Ne.."

 

 

"I'm so happy..why so sudden?"

 

 

"You said that you missed your family there so I kind of settle everything since 2 months ago."

 

 

"Auw..so cute,lovely seobang..keke. When we'll going to move?"

 

 

"Next week?"

 

 

"How about your work here?"

 

 

"Hey..I'm the world phenomenon singer now and my dad want me to handle our bussiness in LA. So, there's nothing to worried about,okay?"

 

 

"Yay!!!! I'm happy..I love you,Yul."

 

 

"I love you too..Hahaha!"

 

 

"Err..I think I need to give you a present."

 

 

"What present and what for?" Yul asked innocently.

 

 

" present for our fourth to be child and for making me happy." Tiffany smirk evilly.

 

 

'Gulp..where's my innocent Fany who's saying I'm her all first? I mean..her first love,her first kiss and her first s*x..Fany is not innocent anymore..'

 

 

-I LIVE IT TO YOUR MIND ABOUT THEIR SESSION BECAUSE I'M NOT SO GOOD IN THAT AREA..KEKEKE..-

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Private Airplane..

 

 

 

"Yul..please don't come in this plane.."

 

 

"Wae?"

 

 

"Just don't.."

 

 

"So how I'm going to LA?"

 

 

"I don't know.."

 

 

"Aish,waegeraeyo? I want to seat and rest already..what's wrong with you?"

 

 

"You will not going to believe this.." Tiffany said. Yul can see Tiffany face looks horribly worried.

 

 

"Just tell me alr-.."

 

 

"Madam? Sir? You still want to board our flight?"

 

 

 

 

 

- Oh!

 

 

 

 

 

- My!

 

 

 

 

 

- God!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"J-Jessica? Omo!!"  Yul jaw dropped to see someone 100% similar to Jessica face.

 

 

"Kwon Yul!! Don't you dare to play a fire with Tiffany Hwang!!"  Tiffany said then bring him harshly in to the plane.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                    ..THE END..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fuh..finally it's done..yay!!

Thanks God..It's Yulti but..

still there's Jessica twin..

what happened?

 

 

eventhough we have 7 people in the world who looks similar to us,it can't be 99.9% or 100% similar right? Hehehe..whatever,anyway..it's already done. Bye Bye. Thanks for voting and subscribing.. Lots of Love for you guys.. :D