Responsibility

Autumn Strings

 

 

 

 

 

Jung Mansion

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What??!! Are you kidding me my princess? You decided to divorce?"

 

 

 

 

"Yes dad..I'm sorry.."

 

 

 

"Hmm..what happened? Aren't you love him anymore? Or..he know the truth about your condition and felt betrayed?"

 

 

 

 

"No dad..no.."

 

 

 

"So tell me honey.."

 

 

 

"H-H-He...s-sleep with another girl. Maybe I can still accept him because they both drunk but that girl is pregnant..Yul must take the responsibilty.."

 

 

 

"What the hell????!!!!! That Nappeun namja..how dare he do that to you,huh?! Who told you?"

 

 

 

"That girl..but dad,they're both drunk..we can't blame them 100% about that.."

 

 

 

"You're sure an angel my princess..haih..whatever it is..yes you both need to separate. Don't let me see his face again if you don't want me to harm him. Ok?"

 

 

 

"Yes dad..I'm sorry.."

 

 

 

"No need to sorry..he need to say that words not you.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 month later after divorcement..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Krystal?"

 

 

 

"Uh? Yul..?"

 

 

 

"How are you?"

 

 

 

"O-Ok.."

 

 

 

"Hmm..are you really pregnant?"

 

 

 

"Shh..don't say that loud..hmm..yes I am.."

 

 

 

"Let's get married.."

 

 

 

 

"What??!!!" Krystal was really shocked.

 

 

 

"I want to become a responsible father to our future child."

 

 

 

"Yul.."

 

 

 

"Maybe I'm not going to love you but I take the responsibility.."

 

 

 

"Are you sure?"

 

 

 

"Ne.."

 

 

 

"How about Jessica?"

 

 

 

"We're divorced.."

 

 

 

"Huh?! I'm sorry.."

 

 

 

"No need..How many months your gestation?"

 

 

 

"2 months.."

 

 

 

"For the last time..be honest..That's really mine?"

 

 

 

"Yes..I swear to you..you're my first.."

 

 

 

"I wish I was not drunk at that moment.."

 

 

 

"You're not going mad at me?"

 

 

 

"What for?"

 

 

 

"I was the one who told Jessica about us.."

 

 

 

"There's no used..Most importantly I'm just trying to be a good husband to you..eventhough you might know that I'll never forget Sica.."

 

 

 

"It's okay..I ruined everything..I should not attending that party at first.."

 

 

 

"Don't say that..My family want to meet you this saturday and I 'm going to meet your parents too to talk about our marriage..be prepare okay?"

 

 

 

"Ok..Yul?"

 

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

 

"Are you going to give up on Jessica?"

 

 

 

"I'm sorry but no..I'll fight for her when the time is right..I'm sorry..For now,let's pretend that I love you..again I'm sorry..honesty is a must in a relationship..I've learned about that with Sica..and I just being honest..hmm..I hope you got me..I think I need to go,bye." 

 

 

 

Krystal felt really hurts because she love him but at the same time she's trying to understand his situation.

 

 

 

"Why can't you love me? Why this baby need to be yours if you're not loving me? Why Yul?" Krystal said while sobbed.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 

I'm sorry Yulsic..

I <3 Yulsic but..

Yulkrys seems interesting too..

How about Yulti moment?

Yah..Ottoehge? :D