I'll Help You,Ex..

Autumn Strings

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

              

 

 

 

 

"Taeng?"

 

 

"Uh?"

 

 

"Let's break up." Tiffany said cooly.

 

 

"What?????"

 

 

"I know your love to Sunny and I'm going to help you. Because I don't love you too even I'm trying to love you but I just can't."

 

 

"Tiffany.."

 

 

"Let's just do this Taeng..I know how you feel."

 

 

"Thank you,Fany..Thank you very much.."

 

 

"My pleasure,Taeng."

 

 

"So..What should we do?"

 

 

 

After 15 minutes..

 

 

 

"Wow..that was awesome Fany..I should told you from the start. But I'm sorry for what I've done. I lie to get more close to Sunny,I shouldn't do that..I'm so sorry.."

 

 

"It's okay. Because I was wrong too. Well,I slap you without knowing the truth. I'm glad that you love Sunny so it's easier for me to let you go..No wonder you're always walk side by side with her if we have a group outing."

 

 

"Hehehe. You noticed,huh? Err..the way you talk seems like you already has someone special,is that the truth?"

 

 

"Yup. He's a fool because he didn't notice about it. He's an angel but he's never looking at me."

 

 

"Of course he's a fool..I mean you're an angel too..That guy must be sick,right?"

 

 

"Same goes to you. A fool..Haha."

 

 

"Yeah..what should I do? Everyday I'm falling in love so deeply to Sunny. Do you think our plan will works?"

 

 

"Hmm..maybe,but Sunny really hate you right now."

 

 

"Okay..I'm trying my best."

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?? You guys break up? It's just a week since you're being his girlfriend,Tiff.." Sica said shockingly.

 

 

"Hurm..what should I do? He's already has someone special in his heart and I don't care. I don't want to torture Taeng more for being with me."

 

 

"What about being your secret admire,then.."

 

 

"It's not his. It's Yoong."

 

 

"Yoong??!!!!" 

 

 

"Why so shock Sica?"

 

 

"Uh? Err..nothing."

 

 

"I know everything about you and him. He's told me you rejected him 2 years ago. I guess he's moving on and trying to open new chapter with me."

 

 

"Yeah..That's true..Did you accept him then?"

 

 

"Well..same as you. I rejected him."

 

 

"Why?"

 

 

"There's someone I love. I'm willing to be solo for the rest of my life for him."

 

 

"Wah..That's too much Fany ah..Who's this guy? Did I know him?"

 

 

'More than you think Sica' Tiffany thought.

 

 

"Well..he's in America further his studying." Tiff lied.

 

 

"Poor you..Did you told him to about your feeling?"

 

 

"Yeah..but he thought I was joking around. Because of that I was trying hard to show him that was a joke since he thought like that."

 

 

"You need to tell him."

 

 

"No..never."

 

 

"Okay..okay..whatever."

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where you going,Yoong? We still have another week to go." Taeng ask Yoong who's holding his baggage.

 

 

"Well,I have my practice in Seoul tomorrow. Didn't your friend told you that I'm just being here for a moment?"

 

 

"Nope..Anyway,have a nice trip." 

 

 

"Yeah.." Taeng trying to walk away when suddenly Yoong stop him.

 

 

"It must be great for you Taeng."

 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

 

"Tiffany loves you,isn't it?"

 

 

"What the heck? You've got her totally wrong. She's already has someone special and it's not me. Sica said that guy was in America right now."

 

 

"Really? It's not you then?"

 

 

"Yes..of course it's not me."

 

 

"Are cool with that?"

 

 

"Yeah..we are done,though..There's no use to get angry."

 

 

"What???? You guys broken up already?"

 

 

"Yep..we don't love each other,so what's the use to be together."

 

 

"Okay. I've got what you're trying to say that Tiffany doesn't love you but why using 'we' as the sentence? You don't love her?"

 

 

"Of course not. I'm just using her to get someone I love and I felt guilty to her. She's already know that and I think she's just using me too to forget her love in America."

 

 

"Saddist..Tch.."

 

 

"Anyway Yoong I want to say sorry too for what I've done to you. I didn't mean to do that."

 

 

"It's okay..forget about the past. I think I should forget about her just like what I'm doing to Sica. But I'll promise if there's someone I love someday..I'm not giving up again just like what I'm doing to Sica and Fany."

 

 

"There's no regrets man?"

 

 

"Nope..there must be something good behind all of this things..I'll accept my fate."

 

 

"Poor you man..I hope the best for you."

 

 

"Hmm..thanks,anyway,I need to go now. I'm afraid my flight will depart. Send my regards and thanks to all of your friends especially Yul who's prepared a very classy holiday for us. I need to go now. Bye."

 

 

"Yes I will. Take care."

 

 

"Allright."

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sica and Yul walking side by side holding hands at the beach when suddenly Sica break the silence between them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yul? Thanks for this chocolate. It's tasty."

 

 

"Tch..You're the one who told me to buy that with your aegyo. So childish..of course it's tasty because I know what's the best for you."

 

 

"Gomawo.."

 

 

"Ne.."

 

 

"Yul?"

 

 

"Uh?"

 

 

"Saranghae arachi?"

 

 

"Ne,Kereom. I love you too."

 

 

"Yul..when can we go to the next level of our relationship?"

 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

 

"You know..what other couple usually do. The sensational one."

 

 

"Hehehe..ert. I was thinking about that too..but,we're still underage. We can't do that now. Soon..after we're reaching our twenties."

 

 

"Really?"

 

 

"Yup.."

 

 

"That's good then."

 

 

"Sica ah..who do you think the guy that Tiff talking about?"

 

 

"How would I know? She's not going to tell me. She even said never."

 

 

"One day..we'll know about it."

 

 

"Yup. That's true."  Suddenly Jessica felt so pain in her head and not realizing she's holding tight Yul's hand.

 

 

"Sica baby? What's wrong? Gwaenchana?"

 

 

"My head Yul..It hurts. It really hurts.." Jessica sight went blurry and not realizing what happened to her next.

 

 

"Sica!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------