College Life

A TaeNy love story - Only You 2

Tiffany went out of the car, all the boys are staring at her while Taeyeon parked the car. "wow! she's so beautiful!" a guy drop his jaw while staring at her, Tiffany is standing while waiting for Taeyeon. Then Taeyeon saw them, she hold Tiffany's hand being proud and whisper "look at them staring at my ever y and beautiful girlfriend". Tiffany giggle and kiss Taeyeon on the lips, all the people drop their jaw and sighed being disappointed.

 

"okay! now they know you are taken". Taeyeon laugh and they walk holding hands then Sunny came along "hey guys! finally you're here come on let's go to our class". While walking girls are staring at Taeyeon and giggle "wow! she's so cute!". They heared that then Tiffany grab Taeyeon's face and say "look at them flirty girls, don't ever flirt with them huh??". Taeyeon smile and nodded "ofcourse! why should i, i already have you".

 

Tiffany smile and kiss Taeyeon goodbye. "see you later babe, be good at class huh?". Tiffany pinch Taeyeon's cheek, Taeyeon nodded "yes ma'am! we'll see you at lunch". Taeyeon and Sunny went to their classes. Classes started all the boys are looking at Tiffany and greeted her but she ignored them.

 

Tiffany lean her head on the table "hmm i'm so bored being alone here, what does my babe doing right now". Taeyeon sitting at the back then a girl talk to her "hi! my name is Hyorin, how about you??". Taeyeon smile and say "i'm Taeyeon". Hyorin wave her hair and Taeyeon scratch her neck and thought "oh no she's flirting with me".  

 

Then Tiffany text her "hey babe! how are you??". Taeyeon read the text immediately  and say "Thank God she text me". She grab her phone and reply "i'm doing great, you??". Hyorin being irritated look away then Taeyeon notice "sorry my girlfriend just text me". Hyorin drop her jaw and say "so you have girlfriend?". Taeyeon nodded and Hyorin fake smile.

 

Meanwhile Yoona went to Eastern High school and look for Hyoyeon. "Hyo i need your help". Yoona grab Hyoyeon's hand then Hyoyeon stares at her "what is it Yoona??". Yoona scratch her neck and say "i'm not going to college because i want to pursue my dancing skills please help me with that". Hyoyeon smile and top Yoona's shoulder "good to hear that from you, come on join our practice".

 

Yoona smiled, drop her bag and join them. Jessica and Seohyun busy looking for a song. Seohyun looking at the Cds, Jessica topping her finger in her head "hmm i can't think a song". Seohyun stood up "let's try this one". Jessica look at the Cd and agree. They start to play the song of sistar19's ma boy. 

 

They sang the song perfectly but there's something wrong, Jessica stop the music "if we'll choice 'ma boy' we need to dance too". Seohyun nodded and say "ahm we need help for the dance steps". They thought deeply and Seohyun remember "ahh! yes we need help from Yoona and Hyoyeon". Jessica agree "but who's Hyoyeon??". Seohyun grab her phone and talk to Yoona "you'll see". 

 

"how's Taeyeon? i don't want to be far from her i feel lonely without her here". Sunny fold her arms while looking at her classmates. "it's really different from High school life to College life". She sighed and listen to the teacher. "do you think Sunny, Tiffany and Taeyeon doesn't need our help??". Yuri being worried and Sooyoung nodded "they're all grown ups now, they need to be independent".

 

"hmm don't worry about them okay?? if they need us we're just here, we're at the same campus". Sooyoung browsing her book and asked "wait! how's Yoona?". Yuri shook her head and sighed "i don't know maybe practicing her dance moves??". Sooyoung pouted "so did she tell you about not going to college??". Yuri nodded "yeah and i disagree to her but she didn't listen to me". 

 

Yuri lean her head on the table, Sooyoung shook her head "what a stubborn huh??". Yuri just nod and make her self busy don't want to talk about it. Seohyun hang up the phone "yes! Yoona and Hyoyeon will help us". Jessica and Seohyun jumping being excited. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally! lunch break". Tiffany packing her things, "hey miss! i'm mike". a guy stood up infront of Tiffany. Tiffany look at him "hi mike" then she look away. "ahm can i help you with that??". mike extend his hand but Tiffany shook her head "no i can manage and my girlfriend is waiting for me so i need to go, nice meeting you mike". Tiffany make an eyesmile and leave. Mike drop his jaw "girlfiend?!!".

 

Tiffany went to Taeyeon's room and saw Taeyeon talking with a girl. "huh! That girl is so flirt, she's flirting with my Taeyeon!". Tiffany being pissed then Sunny saw her "huh Tiffany ah, you're class is over?" Tiffany just nod and not in the mood then Sunny look at Taeyeon "oh no Taeyeon is...". Tiffany shut Sunny's mouth with her hand.

 

"shh! Taeyeon is not flirting back okay??". Tiffany still looking at them from far, then Taeyeon's class is over. Taeyeon and Hyorin went out the room together then Tiffany grab Taeyeon's hand. Hyorin was shocked and say "okay bye Taeyeon see you tomorrow". Then Taeyeon nodded and smile, Tiffany narrowed her eyes. 

 

"hello babe! how's your day??". Taeyeon being sweet as she noticed Tiffany is not in the mood. Sunny shook her head and point her eyes to Tiffany's. Taeyeon understood what Sunny is trying to say. Taeyeon back hug Tiffany "hmm is my babe hungry?". Tiffany slowly nod, and Sunny clear "i'm hungry too so let's go". 

 

They went to canteen but Tiffany is still quiet. Taeyeon don't know what to do "ahm let's call Sooyoung and Yuri to join us here". Sunny nodded, Taeyeon called Sooyoung and wait for them to come. When Sooyoung and Yuri arrived they start to eat. Sooyoung talk first "so how's your first day in class??". 

 

Sunny replied "i'm so bored without Taeyeon in my side". Sunny hug Taeyeon then Taeyeon pull away "yah! Sunny you're so gross hugging me like that!". Yuri and Sooyoung laugh but Tiffany is still quiet. Sooyoung look at Taeyeon then Taeyeon shook her head. 

 

Sooyoung hold Tiffany's shoulder "Tiffany how's your day??". Tiffany shook her head, then Yuri ask again "Tiffany what's wrong??". Tiffany look at them and say "i thought being at the same University will make me happy". Taeyeon move closer to Tiffany "are you not happy being with us?". Tiffany shook her head "i'm not happy with the girls around you they keep on looking at you and flirting with you". 

 

Tiffany frown, Sooyoung, Yuri, Sunny and Taeyeon took a deep breath. Sooyoung top Taeyeon's head "what did you do again huh?!". Taeyeon defend her self "nothing! i didn't do anything". Tiffany shouted "you didn't do anything but you're entertaining them hmp!". Tiffany fold her arms. Sunny look at Taeyeon "you're in trouble". 

 

Yuri grab Sooyoung and Sunny "let's move to the other table they need to talk privately". Sooyoung and Sunny agree and leave them alone. Taeyeon hug Tiffany "babe i'm not entertaining them, they're just friendly that's it". Tiffany look at Taeyeon's eyes "do you really need to be friendly huh??". Taeyeon nodded "yeah! Tiffany you need to be too we're new here so we need some friends to help us okay??".

 

Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's cheek, then Tiffany sighed "okay but not to close huh?". Taeyeon smile and kiss Tiffany's cheek again "yes babe! iloveyou:)". Tiffany smile "iloveyou too, don't be so attractive huh??" Taeyeon shook her head "i'll try ;P". Sooyoung, Yuri and Sunny looking at them. "that's what you get if you're too inlove with each other". Sooyoung pointing TaeNy. Sunny nodded and Yuri sighed..

 

Sooyoung noticed it "what's wrong Yuri??". "nothing i just remember Yoona". Yuri drawing a circle in the table with her finger. Sunny pouted "ohh you miss Yoona". Sooyoung hug Yuri "it's okay, you can meet each other after our class". Yuri nodded and smile "come on let's join them". They go to Taeny's table and tell their stories.

 

Hyoyeon and Yoona went to Jessica's house. Seohyun introduce Hyoyeon to Jessica "Jessica this is Hyoyeon our dance instructor in Eastern High school". Jessica nodded "okay hi i'm Jessica". Hyoyeon extend her hand and they shook hands. "hmm so you're Jessica".  Jessica nodded "yeah why??". Hyoyeon teases "you're Taeyeon's ex right??". Jessica being confused "how did you know that?". Hyohyeon replied "hmm i just know".

 

Jessica fold her arms "hmm??". Hyoyeon can't take it anymore and say "okay i courted Tiffany before so that's it". Jessica chin up "ahh okay, so Tiffany told you??". Hyoyeon shook her head "no! she didn't i just research who is Taeyeon and it ended up with you". Jessica narrowed her eyes "are you stalikng Tiffany and Taeyeon??". Hyoyeon laugh a little "no i just want to know why Tiffany basted me and what's her type". 

 

Jessica laugh "hahaha no wonder why Tiffany didn't like you because you are a stalker". Hyoyeon fold her arms "no! i just want to know that's it". Jessica and Hyoyeon having a small arguments. Yoona interrupted "guys! stop it". Seohyun grab Jessica's hand "we need to practice okay?". Jessica defended her self "but she started". Hyoyeon "why me?? i'm just telling the truth, that's why Taeyeon broke up with you".

 

Jessica shouted "she didn't broke up with me, i broke up with her". Yoona move them apart "okay enough of it okay??". Seohyun stand in between "you're acting like a kid, stop fighting okay". Jessica fold her arms "okay since we need your help i'll stop, just stop teasing me". Hyoyeon fold her arms too "okay let's just practice". And they practice the whole day without talking to each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany and Sunny's first day of class not very exciting huh?

Taeyeon famous with girls again tsk! 

Hyoyeon and Jessica hating each other??

what will happen next? found out next chapter! :)