Baby Maybe

A TaeNy love story - Only You 2

Yoona go to Yuri's school, "hi sweety! i miss you!". Yoona back hug Yuri, then Yuri look back "hmm how are you??". Yoona grab Yuri's hand "ohh still upset about my decision??". Yuri pouted and nod. Yoona hug Yuri "don't worry i'll prove to you that this is not a bad idea". Yuri sighed "okay let's see if you can". Yoona smile and kiss Yuri's cheek "so where's Tiffany??". Yuri pull out the hug "maybe at her class,come on i'll show you".

 

Yuri tour Yoona, "wow your university is so big". Yuri nodded "yeah and it's so hard to walk from that building to that, so we rarely see each other". Yoona nodded "okay so where's Tiffany's room??". Yuri pointed the room "that's her room but she have her class we shouldn't disturb her". Yoona pouted "hmm i miss Tiffany". Yuri smile "yeah she miss you too".

 

Yuri asked "so how's Seohyun and Jessica??". Yoona hold Yuri's hand and walk side by side "well they're doing great and we're helping them to their dance steps". Yuri being confused "who's we??". "ohh i didn't tell you it's Hyoyeon". Yoona lead Yuri to a bench, they sat down and talk about their plans.

 

Sunny still being bored looking around then she saw a beautiful girl sitting infront. "ohh who's that girl?? she's so beautiful i haven't seen her since the classes started". Sunny staring at the brown haired girl. "she's like Tiffany's style". Sunny sighed and wait for the dismissal.

 

Sunny fixing her hair and stood up, she walk closer to the girl "hi? i'm Sunny, are you new here??". The girl smile "hi Sunny, i'm Luna nice meeting you and yes i'm new here i just transfered". Sunny smile back "oh okay let me help you from that". Sunny grab Luna's books and they went out the room. 

 

Luna stare at Sunny "hmm you're so kind, so tell me about your self". Sunny tell everything about her and admit that she likes girls then Luna smiled. "really?? you like girls?? but your too beautiful to be boyish". Sunny blushed and scratch her head "well..ahm..thanks". Luna giggle and Sunny smile "let's go to the canteen". Luna nodded.

 

They went to the canteen, they eat and chat. Meanwhile Tiffany wait for Taeyeon outside her room. Hyorin saw Tiffany outside "hmm look, your girlfriend is waiting for you outside again". Hyorin point Tiffany and Taeyeon shook her head "yeah! she's waiting for me again". Hyorin sighed "your girlfriend is really protective huh??". Taeyeon stood up "she just love me so much that's why. :)". 

 

Taeyeon smile and Hyorin thought to her self "she's so cute, Tiffany is lucky to have a understanding girlfriend like Taeyeon". Hyorin sighed "okay Taeyeon i'll see you tomorrow". Taeyeon wave goodbye then Hyorin went out the room first. Hyorin smiled at Tiffany and Tiffany smiled back. Tiffany's thought "it's good to see you away from Taeyeon". 

 

Then Taeyeon hug Tiffany "hi babe!". Tiffany pull out the hug "come on Yoona is here!". Taeyeon smile and thought "but where's Sunny??". Tiffany shook her head "i don't know maybe she's busy, just text her and we'll meet in the garden". Taeyeon nodded and text Sunny. Sunny read the text "ohh my bestfriend just text me". Luna smiled "so that's Taeyeon??". Sunny nodded "yeah so ahm let's see each other tomorrow??".

 

Luna smiled and nodded "okay! i hope i can meet you bestfriend soon! :)". Sunny blushed "yeah soon! :)". Sunny went to the garden saw Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona. Taeyeon stood up "hmm?? so where have you been??". Sunny sat down smiling "well..ahm..". Sunny bite her lower lips then Taeyeon interrupted "okay i know what happen". Tiffany being curious "what is it Taeyeon??".

 

Taeyeon smile "Sunny met her love of her life again". Yuri, Yoona and Tiffany laugh. Yoona teases Sunny "another girl huh?? goodluck!". Yuri shook her head "Yoona stop teasing her okay?? just be happy to her". Yoona nodded with her tongue out. Tiffany hold Sunny's hand "goodluck Sunny!". Sunny look at Tiffany's eyes and Tiffany make an eye smile. 

 

Sooyoung came, "what did i miss??". Yuri smiled and tell the story. Sooyoung noticed Jessica and Seohyun "where's Seohyun and Jessica??". Yoona sighed "they're practicing and i have a story". Yoona tell the story about Hyoyeon and Jessica's arguments. Tiffany and Taeyeon laugh "so Jessica hate Hyoyeon??". Yoona nodded.

 

Tiffany laugh again "what if they fell inlove with each other hahaha". Taeyeon shook her head "maybe not, Jessica's type is like me not Hyoyeon". Taeyeon being proud then all of them look at her. TIffany shook her head "remember Jessica broke up with you so maybe Hyoyeon will be her type now hahaha". Taeyeon slighty laugh "Baby maybe".

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny went to Taeyeon's room, "Taeyeon! come here i need your help". Taeyeon went out the room "what is it??". Sunny bite her lips "Luna wants to meet you". Taeyeon being confused "who is Luna?? and why does she wants to meet me??". Sunny smiled "Luna is the girl i want so please help me with her". Taeyeon scratch her neck "okay fine i'll help but make sure Tiffany will not get jealous okay??". Sunny smile and nodded "i'll explain it to her later". 

 

Taeyeon and Sunny went to the library and meet Luna there. Luna was shock as she saw Taeyeon "wow she's really attractive, no wonder why girls like her". Sunny introduce them. Luna stares at Taeyeon "i never thought you are that very attractive". Taeyeon blushed then Sunny being irritated "so i'll leave you guys alone okay??". 

 

Taeyeon nodded and whisper "Tiffany will look for me so better look for her okay??". Sunny nodded and leave. Luna fix her hair "so Taeyeon tell me about your self". Taeyeon was shock "my self?? or Sunny??" Luna giggle "hmm neither". Taeyeon thought for a second "another girl is fliritng with me tsk, i think Sunny didn't tell her that i have a grilfriend". 

 

So Taeyeon starts to talk about Sunny but Luna keep on asking Taeyeon's life. Taeyeon can't take it anymore and say "well i have a girlfriend the most beautiful and sweet i ever had". Luna narrowed her eyes "you have a girlfriend??". Taeyeon smile "yeah i have i thought Sunny told you about that". Luna shook her head "no she just tell me about her self and a little about you".

 

Sunny look for Tiffany, Tiffany is standing outside Taeyeon's room "Tiffany let's go to the canteen and wait for Taeyeon there". Tiffany being confused "why?? where's Taeyeon??". Sunny scratch her head "ahm Taeyeon is busy right now so she wants me to take care of you". Tiffany fold her arms "busy huh?? okay let's go to the canteen". Hyorin noticed it "so Taeyeon is cheating on her girlfriend??". Hyorin smile.

 

Taeyeon feeling uncomfortable with Luna, "ahm i think i need to go now it's enough information right??". Luna hold Taeyeon's hand "don't go yet". Taeyeon stood up "i'm sorry but my girlfriend is waiting for me so i need to go sorry". Taeyeon leave Luna alone and went to canteen. Tiffany is topping her fingers on the table.

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath and kiss Tiffany's cheeks, Tiffany frown "where did you go??". Taeyeon sat down next to her "Sunny didn't tell you yet??". Tiffany shook her head and explain, Sunny is buying food. Tiffany understood and say "why didn't you tell me so i understand". Taeyeon hold her hand "it's Sunny's fault, i'm sorry".

 

Tiffany smile "okay don't make a cute face, you know i can't resist you". Taeyeon smile and kiss Tiffany on the lips. Sunny came along "so what happen Taeyeon?". Taeyeon narrowed her eyes and look at Sunny "you didn't tell Tiffany, i thought you tell her". Sunny sat down and scratch her head "i'm sorry i'm afraid that Tiffany will get angry with me". 

 

Tiffany laugh and Taeyeon fold her arms "what if Tiffany saw us and misunderstood everything". Sunny bite her finger "i'm sorry, i know you will explain your self to Tiffany". Taeyeon sighed and Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hand "it's okay babe! i understand it now so let's eat??". Taeyeon smiel and nodded "you're lucky that my Tiffany is understanding huh??. Sunny bite her lips and fake smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon being so attractive huh?? even Luna attracted to her

can Yoona prove her self to Yuri? 

Found out in the next chapter! :)