Going Crazy!

A TaeNy love story - Only You 2

TaeNy is sleeping in the bed while the others are sleeping in their sofa bed. Tiffany woke up in the middle of the night “Err babe my feet hurt”. Tiffany sat down and massage her feet. Taeyeon woke up “huh?? Okay I’ll massage it for you”. Taeyeon rolled down, she sat in front of Tiffany’s feet. Taeyeon hold her feet “okay relax yourself”. Tiffany positioned herself and relax her feet. Taeyeon starts to massage it smoothly and gently “is it here or here?” Taeyeon moving her hands upward to downward, Tiffany soft moan “that’s it babe”.

 

Taeyeon nodded and massage it, she looks at them “babe look at them sleeping peacefully”. Tiffany looks too “yeah! It should be our honeymoon tonight, if Sunny didn’t protest”. Taeyeon giggles “it’s okay they will leave tomorrow morning and we’ll do whatever you want okay??” Tiffany nodded and smile “now babe make it harder”. Tiffany’s husky voice makes Taeyeon smile and thought of other things, Taeyeon shook her head “okay I’ll make it harder tell me if it hurts”.

 

Tiffany bite her lower lip and nodded, she moaned loudly “Ahh Taeyeon!”. Seohyun heard it and woke Sunny “Sunny I heard some moan I think TaeNy is having ”. Sunny widen her eyes “really?? Come on let’s wake the others”. They crawled slowly and quietly, Seohyun woke Yoona “Yoona I think there’s a live show”. Yoona drop her jaw and woke Yuri, “sweety wake up let’s watch the live show”. Yuri nodded, then Sunny wiggled Jessica “what now??!!” Jessica shouting then Sunny closed with her hand “shh quiet! There’s a live show”. Sunny pointed TaeNy’s bed and Jessica slowly nods and woke Hyoyeon.

 

They all crawled towards TaeNy’s bed, “let’s peak”. Hyoyeon being excited, then Jessica pulled her down “shh don’t! just listen they might caught us”. They all sat down and listen carefully. Tiffany moaned again “Taeyeon make it fast now”. Taeyeon nodded and make it faster and faster. They all bite their lips, Seohyun biting her finger. “I can’t believe they’re doing it now”, Sunny’s voice caught Taeyeon’s attention. Taeyeon stops then Tiffany sat down “why did you stop babe??” Taeyeon whisper “I hear someone is whispering”.

 

Yoona shut Sunny’s mouth, “you’re so noisy keep quiet”. Then Tiffany looked at their bed but they’re not there “babe they’re not sleeping”. Taeyeon peak and saw heads at the side of their bed, Taeyeon giggles and whisper “babe I think they thought we’re having ”. Tiffany laughs quietly “really? Their naughty minds so let’s act”. Tiffany winked at Taeyeon then Taeyeon nodded feeling excited. Tiffany lay on the bed and Taeyeon continue massaging Tiffany’s feet. “ahh babe make it fast”. Tiffany’s y moan, Taeyeon shook her head and laughing quietly.

 

“you like it babe?? Okay I’ll make it fast”. Taeyeon’s voice, drop Yuri's jaw. Taeyeon massage Tiffany’s feet  faster “ahh! Taeyeon”. Tiffany feeling the pain and pleasure at the same time. Jessica squeeze Hyoyeon’s hand, Seohyun close her ears with her hands. “Taeyeon more i want more". Tiffany acting and feeling the pain at the same time, Taeyeon laughing quietly. "okay babe, be ready". Taeyeon massage it more harder that makes Tiffany moan louder "ahh Taeyeon!". Jessica can't take it anymore and stood up, "hey you stop doing what you're doing now!". 

 

Hyoyeon grab Jessica's hand pulling her down but she pulled out they all stood up, Tiffany sat down "what?? Taeyeon is just massaging my feet".  Taeyeon nods acting like innocent "is it wrong to massage my wife's hurt feet??". Yoona bite her finger "well wrong information". Seohyun fake smile "i'm sorry guys, you may continue". Seohyun move backwards and bowed, TaeNy laugh at her "so you are the master mind". They all nodded then Seohyun fake smile and hide her self with her blanket, Sunny scratch her head "we're sorry". "you wake me up for this false alarm??". Jessica complaining again then Seohyun shook her head. 

 

Hyoyeon hold Jessica's hand "come on let's sleep". Yuri laugh out loud "what a ert mind sorry guys".  Tiffany shook her head "okay guys sleep well, don't think too much". Taeyeon laugh "look at them being disappointed hahaha". TaeNy look at each other and lay down, "you see their faces??hahaha". Tiffany lean her head on Taeyeon's chest drawing a circle. Taeyeon smiled, Tiffany giggles "well thank you for the massage babe". Taeyeon lift Tiffany's chin "that's it?? i massage your feet for 30 minutes". 

 

"so what do you like as a payback??". Tiffany asking, then Taeyeon smiled "you know what i like" Tiffany smiled and quickly sat down at Taeyeon's stomach. Taeyeon shook her head, laughing softly. "huh?? why are you laughing?". Tiffany feeling irritated, "because that's not what i'm asking for". Taeyeon giggling then Tiffany went down, "so what do you want?". Taeyeon smiled "i want you to massage my hands". Tiffany sighed "alright give me your hands". Taeyeon controlling her laugh Tiffany starts to massage her.

 

Taeyeon brush Tiffany's hair, "my wife is really beautiful". Tiffany pouted "hmp. enough of that". Taeyeon laughs and hug Tiffany really tight. "you know how much i want to touch you right now but i can't do it now because there are paparazzi here". Tiffany laugh a little "okay then let's do it tomorrow okay??". Taeyeon nodded "okay okay as you wish, come on let's sleep. i love you!". Tiffany kissed Taeyeon "i love you more!". They all sleep peacefully.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“ohh my Jessica woke up”. Hyoyeon wiggling Jessica, Jessica get irritated “what now??  Hyoyeon stood up “wake up we’ll be late to our flight”. Jessica slowly woke up and Seohyun taking a bath. YoonYul fixing their luggages, Taeyeon stood up and help them. “err too noisy”. Tiffany cover her ears with her pillow. “Seohyun make it fast”. Sunny shouting, Hyoyeon went to their room and took a bath. After 2 hours they’re all finished, “babe wake up they’re leaving”. Tiffany stretch her arms “okay okay”.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon lead them to their car. “take care! And enjoy your honeymoon”. Hyoyeon smiling, then Tiffany smiled “yeah of course!” “sorry for last night Tiff”. Seohyun bowed her head, Tiffany hug her “it’s okay next time peak first before listening okay??” Seohyun nodded, Yoona and Yuri hug them “we’ll miss you guys!” “we’ll miss you too! see you in 2 months”. Tiffany hug back, “okay bye!” Jessica and Hyoyeon went inside the car. TaeNy wave goodbye and went upstairs.

 

Tiffany closed the door “so this is it”. Taeyeon hold Tiffany’s waist then Tiffany wrap her arms on Taeyeon’s neck, they kiss passionately. Taeyeon lead Tiffany in the bed and slowly lay Tiffany. She whisper “are you ready??” Tiffany nodded and kissed Taeyeon again, Taeyeon whisper “let’s have a baby”. Tiffany pulled out the kiss “what??” “you heard me”. Taeyeon starts to kiss Tiffany’s neck but Tiffany sat down. “what’s wrong babe?” Taeyeon sat next to her, then Tiffany frowned “I don’t want babe”.

 

“huh?? Why??” Taeyeon hold Tiffany’s hand then Tiffany stood up “I’m afraid of the babies”. Taeyeon raise her eyebrow “but why babe?? Tell me.” Tiffany took a deep breath ”the truth is I’m not the only child of my parents”. Taeyeon stood next to her “why didn’t you tell me??” Tiffany look at her “I didn’t know you’ll ask for it”. Taeyeon hold her hand “okay tell me more”. Tiffany sighed “okay, I was 6 years old that time I had twin baby sister and brother. My sister died when she was born and my brother had sick. My parents did everything they can just to make them live but after 1 week my brother died because of organ failure”.

 

Taeyeon frowned “I’m sorry to hear that”. Tiffany slightly smile “then I saw my mother cried every night looking at their pictures, they suffered in loneliness and pain”. “I’m sorry I didn’t know”. Taeyeon hug Tiffany, “it’s okay, it’s part of the past, so that’s the reason why”. Taeyeon look at her “but what if our baby is the most heathly one?” Tiffany shook her head “I’m afraid I can’t take good care of them well”. Taeyeon brush Tiffany’s cheek “I know you can babe, we’ll do anything for them okay?” Tiffany sat dowm “what if I can’t have one??”  

 

Taeyeon sat next to her “so we’ll adopt, there are so many options Tiffany”. Tiffany smiled, Taeyeon teases “what if she likes pink like you?” Tiffany giggles, Taeyeon let Tiffany sat to her lap. “what if she doesn’t like pink?”. Taeyeon teases then Tiffany pouted “hmp”. Taeyeon laugh out loud “babe if she doesn’t like pink maybe he’s a boy right?? The important thing is we’ll have a happy family”. Tiffany smiled then slowly nods “I love you so much babe”. Taeyeon whisper "so let's start?". Tiffany face Taeyeon and nods, Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand.

 

Tiffany raise her eyebrow "i thought we're.." Taeyeon smiled "yeah so come on let's talk to our doctor". Taeyeon stood up and they went to the doctor. "okay you can have a baby with the help of insemination". The doctor smiled at them, "with ramdom donor??". Tiffany curiosly asked then the doctor nods "yeah or you can find someone who wants to donate". Tiffany look at Taeyeon "babe i want our baby to be looks just like you". Taeyeon smiled "so when can we have one??". "anytime just find the donor". The doctor proudly say, then Taeyeon nodded and they leave.

 

"where can we find a donor??". Tiffany holding Taeyeon's hand then Taeyeon joke around "come on let's ask Brad Pitt" Tiffany laugh out loud "okay come on hahaha". TaeNy go back to their hotel and think hardly. Tiffany called Yoona "Yoona find us a donor who looks like Taeyeon". Yoona shouting "what??". Then Taeyeon explains to Yoona "okay i'll take a pictures then you choice". They hanged up and wait for Yoona.

 

"They are weird". Yoona shook her head and send the pictures. TaeNy look at the pictures carefully then Tiffany stops as she saw Key of Shinee, "look babe he looks just like you". Taeyeon look at him carefully and agreed "okay let's call Yoona". "Yoona can you get Key's phone number thanks". Tiffany asked then they call Key, Taeyeon talk to him for about 10minutes, Tiffany biting her finger feeling so nervous. Taeyeon hanged up and frowned "babe he said he doesn't want". 

 

Taeyeon acting like disappointed then Tiffany sighed "i'm sorry babe". Taeyeon sat down make a smile "he said he doesn't want to refuse us so he'll go here".  Tiffany make an eyesmile, "really i'm happy to hear that". Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tight "we're having a baby". "yeah we are". Tiffany hug back and they wait for Key to come.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key arrived in New York City, he went to see TaeNy. Taeyeon shook hands with him, "thank you so much for coming". "it's okay, just promised me no responsibilities okay??". Key joke around, then Tiffany nodded "yeah we promised". They went to the doctor, "okay let's start". The doctor lead them inside and start. Taeyeon walking back and forth feeling nervous then Yoona called "hey Taeyeon how was it??". They all listening to Taeyeon, "Yoona i'll you call later okay??".

 

Taeyeon hanged up as she saw Key went out the room, "so how was it??". Taeyeon politely asked then Key smiled "it went well Taeyeon just wait for the doctor okay?? i need to go back to Seoul now". Taeyeon nodded and Key leave. The doctor went out the room, "miss Kim it's successful, just pray for it okay?". Taeyeon smiled "thank you so much, so can i see her?" The doctor nods "oh wait, there is one thing you shouldn't do by now". 

 

Taeyeon listen carefully "what is it?". "you can't have right now until we know the result okay??". The doctor giggles then Taeyeon blushed "okay thank you". Taeyeon went inside "come on babe let's go home". "so what did the doctor say?". Tiffany stood up, Taeyeon smiled "well she said you must rest and not be stressful okay?". Tiffany nods and they went to their hotel, "ohh be careful babe". Taeyeon lead Tiffany in their bed gently.

 

Tiffany smiled "ohh so sweet". They lay on the bed then Tiffany lean on Taeyeon's chest "since everything is settled shall we??". Taeyeon smiled "ahmm babe that's the other thing i want to tell you". Tiffany look at her eyes. "what now??". Taeyeon took a deep breath "we can't have till we found out the result". Tiffany drop her jaw "are you sure??". Taeyeon nodded then Tiffany lay on bed "come on we haven't...". Taeyeon side her self "i know right but we need to follow the rules".

 

Tiffany pouted "so how many days??". Taeyeon brushed Tiffany's hair "hmm 7-10days". Tiffany shouted "what?? that long??". "yeah don't worry we still have 1 and half month here to have our honeymoon". Taeyeon rubbing Tiffany's cheek, then Tiffany sighed "so what can we do in 10days??" Taeyeon thought for a sec "we can go out and shop". Tiffany being confused "wait i thought i can't be tired or stress".

 

Taeyeon nodded "yeah right so we can watch movies or play board game". Tiffany fake smile "okay then let's play". Taeyeon took the board game and they start to play under the bed after 30minutes. Tiffany lay on bed "babe i think this is not a board game, this is a bored game". Taeyeon agreed "yeah you're right so what should we do now?". Tiffany thought for a sec "wait you said it's just me right??". Taeyeon nodded "yeah why??". 

 

Tiffany make a evil smile, Taeyeon smiled "i know what you're thinking right now". Tiffany giggles and quickly sat on Taeyeon's stomach, "babe be careful". Tiffany shook her head "i know what i'm doing relax okay??" Taeyeon sighed, then Tiffany kissed Taeyeon passionately and run her hands on Taeyeon's body. "are you ready??". Tiffany's y voice makes Taeyeon bite her lip and nods. Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hand and put it in her .

 

Taeyeon slightly squeeze them then Tiffany moaned "ahh Tae". Then Taeyeon pulled out her hands "babe i can't". Tiffany stares at her "but why?? it's just me not you". Taeyeon shook her head "i know but if we continue this i might not control myself and touch you". Tiffany sighed and went down, she lay next to Taeyeon being disppointed. Taeyeon hug Tiffany "you know how much i'm about you".

 

"huh?? yeah me too, i'm so right now but you can't even let me touch you". Tiffany pouting, Taeyeon took a deep breath "wait until we found out the result okay??". "promise me??". Tiffany look at Taeyeon, then Taeyeon nodded "yeah i promise". Tiffany smiled then Taeyeon kissed her passionately and suddenly pulled out the kiss as she feels her body getting again. "come on let's watch movies". Taeyeon on the tv then Tiffany sighed "yeah, you know i'm going crazy about this situation". 

 

Taeyeon shook her head "you'll make it i swear! i'll be proud of you this is your new record 1week without hahaha". "yeah right like the last time 2weeks without ". Tiffany added then Taeyeon smiled "yeah you made it in 2weeks why not in 1week right??". Tiffany pouted "come here let's watch". Taeyeon lay next to Tiffany, then Tiffany lean her head on Taeyeon's chest drawing a circle again, "hmm babe even a slight touch??". Taeyeon laugh out loud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TaeNy's impossible honeymoon huh??

Tiffany always impatient, Taeyeon liking it so much huh??

Is Tiffany will get pregnant or not?? find out soon! :)