Celebrate our love

A TaeNy love story - Only You 2

"this is the day we all been waiting for". Sooyoung hold Donghae hands and they knock on Taeyeon's room. "hey you look beautiful". Sooyoung fixing Taeyeon's collar, Taeyeon is wearing a polo shirt with collar. Taeyeon smiled "so did you check on Tiffany??" Sooyoung shook her head "oh not yet where's her room?". Taeyeon point the door "she's at the other room, please check on her for me". Sooyoung hug Taeyeon then Taeyeon smiled at Donghae then they leave. 

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath and fix herself, Sooyoung slowly knock on Tiffany's door, Tiffany slowly open it and make an eyesmile "hey big sister with big brother". Tiffany hug Sooyoung then Sooyoung pulled the hug and stares at Tiffany, Tiffany is wearing a v-shaped white cocktail dress with glitters on it. Tiffany's hair is curled up with butterflies at the back of her hair. Sooyoung and Donghae drop their jaw "wow Tiffany you're so beautiful we can't imagine how beautiful you are today". Tiffany shyly bowed "well thank you".

 

Sooyoung lift Tiffany's chin "don't be shy you're beautiful". Tiffany bite her lower lips and they sat down "so when did you arrived??". Sooyoung lay on bed "just now, i still have jet lag". "ohh sorry to hear that, you can still rest if you want". Sooyoung sat down again "no i'm fine i still need to prepare". "so did you see Taeyeon?". Tiffany bite her lower lips, Sooyoung smiled "yeah Taeyeon is fine, and she wants me to check on you. Wait you didn't see each other yet??". Tiffany nodded "yeah that was Taeyeon's idea".

 

Donghae and Sooyoung laugh "so you still believe in that??". Tiffany stood up and put some lipstick "yeah, wait where's Sunny??". Sooyoung stood up "i think she's still at the lobby having a call with Seohyun". Tiffany giggles "still Seohyun??". Sooyoung nodded "yeah". Then Tiffany look at the clock "ohh you should dress up our ceremony is coming soon". Donghae stood up "okay then i'll get Sunny". Sooyoung nodded then Donghae leave them alone.

 

Sooyoung sighed "i'm so envy with you guys". Tiffany hugged Sooyoung "oh don't be, at least your relationship is getting stronger as time passes by".Sooyoung smiled and pulled out the hug "okay enough of the drama, i need to take a shower. So we'll see each other later". Tiffany smiled then Sooyoung leave, Tiffany look at the mirror and stare at her engagement ring "i can't wait to be a Kim.. :)". Tiffany giggled.

 

Sunny went to Tiffany's room, "oh hi Sunny, Sooyoung and Donghae are looking for you". Tiffany lead Sunny inside but Sunny is quiet. Tiffany wave her hands on Sunny's face "hey Sunny". Sunny shook her head "wow Tiffany you're so beautiful". Tiffany blushes "thank you Sunny". Sunny and Tiffany sat down the couch "so did you see Taeyeon??". Sunny staring at Tiffany, Tiffany wiggle Sunny "hey Sunny!". Sunny laugh "i just adore you're beauty, ahm nope i haven't seen her". 

 

Tiffany smiled "i really want to see Taeyeon now". Sunny smiled "why you haven't seen her?" Tiffany slowly nods then Sunny look at Tiffany's face "Tiffany? i have a question please tell me the truth". Tiffany nodded "hmm okay what is it?". Sunny took a deep breath "remember the night i was drunk?" Tiffany bite her lips "hmm??" Sunny sighed "i want to know if i kissed you?". Tiffany stood up and took a deep breath "hmm okay since you really want to know, yeah you did". 

 

Sunny drop her jaw "what?? so that is not a dream, i'm sorry Tiffany". Tiffany shook her head "it's okay Sunny i know you're just drunk that time so don't worry". Sunny smiled "thank you Tiffany for understanding me, Taeyeon is really lucky to have you". Tiffany blushes and hold Sunny's hand "that's our secret okay?? i didn't tell to anyone about that". Sunny agreed "thanks for the dream came true". Tiffany laugh "you're funny, just make it a good dream okay?". Sunny nodded

 

"ohh Sunny you need to prepare yourself the ceremony is coming really soon". Tiffany lift Sunny up then Sunny stood up and hug Tiffany "thank you again Tiffany, best wishes". Tiffany hug back "okay so go now". Sunny leave her and thought "what a good dream hayy". Tiffany shook her head as she look at Sunny. Mr. and Mrs. Hwang knocking on Taeyeon's room "oh please come in". Taeyeon lead them inside and they sat down. Mrs. Hwang smiled "wow you look good today". Taeyeon blushes "thank you ma'am". Mrs. Hwang shook her head "not ma'am okay it's mom". 

 

Taeyeon giggles and bowed "okay mom, thank you for giving your precious time for our wedding". Mr. Hwang hold Taeyeon's hand "ofcourse! it's our daughter's wedding". Taeyeon smiled then Mrs. Hwang get the necklace with a twin heart on it and hand it to Taeyeon. "Taeyeon i want you to have this". Taeyeon hold it "what is this for?" Mr. Hwang wear them on Taeyeon's neck "Tiffany also have this one, this is your couple necklace". Taeyeon hold the twin heart "yeah a twin heart, same with her engagement ring". Taeyeon stood up and hug them.

 

Taeyeon whisper "thank you for accepting me". Mr. Hwang make a joke "yeah but promise us you'll give us grandchildren". Mr. Hwang joking around then Mrs. Hwang laugh a little, Taeyeon took it seriously and pulled out the hug "is it possible??". Mrs. Hwang shook her head "my husband is just kidding you". Taeyeon look at them "well i want to have babies with her, can you help us??". Mr. Hwang nodded "okay then just go to this doctor and she'll help you". Taeyeon get the business card and smiled.

 

They all laugh and they leave Taeyeon's room. They went to Tiffany's room "ohh my precious princess so beautiful" Mr. Hwang hug Tiffany then Mrs. Hwang sat down and tears rolled in her face. Tiffany saw it and kneeled down "mom are you crying??". Mrs. Hwang wipe her tears "no baby i'm just happy for you". Tiffany hug her mother "thank you mom i love you so much". They hug Tiffany and lift her up "baby this is for you, Taeyeon also have one". "wow a twin heart necklace thank you mom dad". They wore it on Tiffany's neck and kissed her forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny went to her room, Sooyoung dressing up "so what did Seohyun said?? are they gonna make it?" Sunny pouted "no they have a performance so they can't". Sooyoung smiled behind "oohh sorry to hear that, come on you need to dress up". Sunny sighed and nodded "okay". Sunny dress up and Sooyoung put some make up. Donghae knocked "we need to go now, the ceremony is starting". Sooyoung shouted "okay coming". "Sunny make it fast". 

 

Taeyeon being nervous and went down to the garden of the hotel, "okay this is it". Taeyeon went to the garden and stood up infront they all look at her. The Bad Girls are standing in the left side and wave to Taeyeon, Taeyeon smiled and wave back. Yuri sat down in the right side with Tiffany's parents, Taeyeon look around and saw her parents sitting next to each other. Taeyeon sighed "Sooyoung again, i know she'll do it eventhough i say no". 

 

Taeyeon's mother smiled and wave to her, Taeyeon smiled back and Taeyeon's father nodded and smiled. Sooyoung, Sunny and Donghae sat next to Yuri, Sunny drop her jaw "what? i thought they can't come here". Sooyoung laugh "surprised!! :P". Sunny shook her head "hmp she fooled me!". Sunny fold her arms then Seohyun wink at her, Sunny suddenly smiled. Yuri shook her head "hmm like a child again hahaha". They all look at the back as they saw Tiffany is standing at the back.

 

Tiffany's thought "wow everything is perfect, i'm so nervous eventhough it's just 20 guest". Taeyeon look at Tiffany "wow she's really beautiful always and forever". Tiffany slowly walk towards Taeyeon, The Bad Girls starts to sing "A thousand years". Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany then Tiffany smiled back, "wow Tiffany is so beautiful" Yuri whispering as they clap their hands. Taeyeon extend her hand and hold Tiffany's hand. "wow babe! you're so beautiful". Tiffany blushes "yeah and you're so handsome". 

 

Taeyeon giggles and they stand infront, the ceremony starts. They all listen carefully, The Bad Girls sat next to them, Seohyun whisper "you missed me?? Sunny look away "hmp! you fooled me". Seohyun hold Sunny's hand "i'm sorry i just want to surprised you". Sunny pouted then Seohyun kissed Sunny's cheek "don't get mad okay?? i miss you". Sunny smiled "i miss you too it's been months huh?" Seohyun nodded "yeah". Yoona being annoyed "shh be quiet i can't hear them". 

 

SeoSun laugh and shut their mouth, Yoona hold Yuri's hand "we'll be next". Yuri blushes then Sunny shut them too "shh be quiet!". YoonYul laugh at them, Hyoyeon and Jessica busy chatting, SooDae listening carefully. Then Taeyeon make her vow "Tiffany the only thing i want to change in you, is your surname above all you're so perfect for me. I will treasure you and have kids with you" They all laugh then Taeyeon continued "I promise to obey you and love you for the rest of my life". Then Taeyeon put the ring on Tiffany's finger.

 

Tiffany's turn "Taeyeon you know that you're the love of my life, i'm proud that you are my first and last love,i promise i will obey you and i will take care of you. Most of all i will love you for the rest of my life". Tiffany put the ring on Taeyeon's finger. Then they heard "you may kiss the bride". They all stood up and shout "kiss! kiss! kiss!". TaeNy look at them and stares at each other, Taeyeon lean in and kiss Tiffany passionately. Sunny shouted "honeymoon!". TaeNy pulled out the kiss and wave

 

Taeyeon lift Tiffany's hand being proud that they're married now. Tiffany shyly wave her hair, then they signed the marriage contract and join them. "congratulations Kim family!". They all hug them, TaeNy in the middle of the circle Taeyeon's mother come closer then Tiffany nodded and let Taeyeon went out the circle. Taeyeon's mother hug Taeyeon "i'm happy for you Tae, i missed you so much". Taeyeon smiled and hug back "thank you for coming and i'm sorry for not visiting you". 

 

Taeyeon's mother cried "i'm sorry baby please forgive me, i love you so much and Sooyoung". Taeyeon also cried and hug her tight, Sooyoung hug her mother too "i'm happy you're okay now". Taeyeon whisper "thank you Sooyoung" Sooyoung nodded then Taeyeon's father join them "i'm sorry for what happened to our family, you know we tried but we can't. I'm so sorry". Taeyeon's father hug them then Taeyeon shook her head "i know dad i'm sorry too for being so stubborn, i love the both of you". 

 

Tiffany smiled as she look at Taeyeon's family then Taeyeon pulled out the hug and hold Tiffany's hand "by the way mom dad i want you to meet my wife Tiffany". Tiffany shyly smiled then they hug Tiffany "finally we meet you, you're so beautiful". Taeyeon smiled then Tiffany hug back "thank you so much for coming and thank you Sooyoung". Sooyoung nodded and smile. Taeyeon introduce her parents to their friends. And they went to the reception The Bad Girls starts to sing a song.

 

TaeNy is feeding each other, Yuri joined The Bad Girls and sing too, Yoona laugh out loud as she hears Yuri's voice. Sunny, Sooyoung and Donghae eating at their table. Mr. and Mrs. Hwang talk to Taeyeons' parents and it went well. "Taeyeon ah! come here sing a song for Tiffany!". Jessica shouting then they tease Taeyeon, Tiffany nodded and let Taeyeon. Taeyeon stood up and sing "Just the way you are by Bruno Mars". Tiffany blushes as she stares at Taeyeon singing for her.

 

They all clap and ask for more songs so Taeyeon sing "Stolen by dashboard confessional". They're enjoying Taeyeon's voice, then Taeyeon make a small speech "thank you for coming to our wedding we appreciate it". Tiffany joined Taeyeon "thank you mom, dad and especially to Taeyeon's parents". They smiled at them and they start to party. The Bad Girls sing and dance, they all join them and TaeNy starts to slow dance again.

 

"i love you so much babe!". Tiffany lean in and kiss Taeyeon "i love you more and most". Tiffany smiled and lean her head on Taeyeon's shoulder then HyoSica, YoonYul, SooDong, SunSeo, Mr. and Mrs. Hwang dance too. They were shock as they saw Taeyeon's father ask Taeyeon's mother to dance with him. They all slow dance and feeling happy for the entire day. Yoona and Hyoyeon showdown again, then Taeyeon and Jessica make a duet, Tiffany just sat down and watch them.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

 

"Tiffany baby we need to go now". Mrs. Hwang hold Tiffany's hand, then Tiffany nodded "okay mom dad thank you again and take care". They nodded and kissed Tiffany goodbye, they shook hands with Taeyeon and leave. Taeyeon's parents stood up and hug them "Taeyeon Tiffany we need to go now our flight is coming soon so let's see each other again". Taeyeon's father say goodbye then TaeNy nodded "okay mom dad take care see you in Seoul". Sooyoung shouted "mom dad, we're going with you". Sooyoung hold Donghae's hand.

 

"huh Sooyoung living early??". Taeyeon asked then Sooyoung smiled "yeah i need to teach tomorrow so i can't stay here for so long". Tiffany sighed "okay then let's see each other in Seoul". Sooyoung hug TaeNy, they leave and the rest of the guest. The Bad Girls sat down really tired. "my throat is dry i need to drink water". Jessica complaining again, Hyoyeon get some water and Jessica drink it. YoonYul still slow dancing,Yuri lean her head on Yoona's shoulder "so what's are next plan??". 

 

Yoona smiled "well i'll think about it first". Yuri giggles and hug Yoona, TaeNy watching them slow dancing "YoonYul being so sweet huh?? ohh look at SeoSun". Tiffany point SeoSun direction Sunny is whispering on Seohyun's ear then Seohyun laughing. Taeyeon shook her head "that's Sunny! so is my wife tired??". Tiffany make a cute face and nods "yeah i want a full body massage". Taeyeon smiled "are you sure it's a full body massage?? not...??". 

 

Tiffany blushes and giggles "hmm can it be both??". Taeyeon bite her lower lip and shook her head "that's my wife! :)". They stared at each other then SeoSun join them "what are you planning again huh?. Sunny sat next to them, Seohyun laughing then Taeyeon shook her head "nothing why??". "are you planning to have your honeymoon now??". Sunny teasing them Tiffany smiled "no i just want a full body massage that's all". Sunny narrowed her eyes "you're kidding right??". 

 

TaeNy laugh at her, "stop teasing them Sunny let them, remember they're married now and they can do whatever they want". Seohyun defend TaeNy then Tiffany chin up  "yeah Seobaby is right hahaha" Sunny pouted "just not to night okay?? you know that we'll leave tomorrow. so let's stick together just tonight and after tonight you can have all you want". Taeyeon laugh out loud "okay okay i understand, stop being so dramatic okay??". Seohyun and Tiffany laugh.

 

YoonYul and HyoSica joined them, "so what are you talking about??". Yoona look at them then Seohyun laugh "ask Sunny". Sunny laugh too "nothing let's stick together tonight before we leave tomorrow morning". Yuri nodded "okay then so what's the plan??". "another sleep over??". Jessica added then TaeNy laugh at each other, Yoona saw it "aha! what's funny in sleep over huh??". TaeNy shut their mouth and shook their heads.

 

Yoona narrowed her eyes "well any suggestions?". Hyoyeon thought  "why not let's not sleep and talk all night long??". They drop their jaw, "what?? are you insane??" Jessica stares at Hyoyeon then Hyoyeon lift her shoulder "well any ideas??". Sunny thinks for a sec "ahm well let's make a dare game".  Hyoyeon agreed then Taeyeon shook her head "daring game??? here at the restaurant??" Sunny shook her head "not here at the hotel so let's go and change". They stood up and change clothes, "let's not be next to our partners so it will be fun". 

 

They sat down Taeyeon-Seohyun-Hyoyeon-Yoona-Tiffany-Jessica-Sunny-Yuri. "okay Taeyeon spin the battle". Sunny give the battle to Taeyeon then she spin it and pointed to Yoona, "okay Taeyeon make a dare to Yoona". Taeyeon smiled "any dare??", Sunny nodded then Taeyeon make an evil smile "y dance infront of Yuri". Yoona stood up and starts to y dance then Yuri closed her eyes "stop it hahaha". Yoona stop and sat down, she spin the battle and point to Sunny "i want you to kiss Seohyun in the lips for 5secs". 

 

They all drop their jaw then Sunny stood up Seohyun shyly bowed. Sunny whipers "if you don't i won't do it". Seohyun shook her head "no it's fine". Sunny smiled and lift Seohyun's chin, she lean in and kissed Seohyun, Tiffany shut .  Then Seohyun blushed and Sunny spin the battle, it pointed to Tiffany "Tiffany i want you to kissed Hyoyeon's cheek for 5 sec". Jessica and Taeyeon look at them then Tiffany stood up and kissed Hyoyeon's cheek. 

 

Hyoyeon blushing then Jessica fold her arms, Tiffany make an eyesmile and spin the battle and point to Yuri "Yuri i want you to stare at Jessica in 10 secs". Yuri sat infront of Jessica and stares at her, Jessica getting irritated as time passes by. Then Yuri spin the battle and point to Taeyeon "Taeyeon i want you to hug Sunny for 1minute". Taeyeon drop her jaw then they all laugh, Sunny liking the idea then Taeyeon sighed and hug Sunny "is it time??". Taeyeon feeling irritated, Yuri shook her head.

 

"tell me if it's time okay??". Yuri nodded but 2minutes passes by Sunny hugging Taeyeon so tight, Tiffany is laughing out loud then Taeyeon noticed "yah! you're making fun of me hmp!". Taeyeon pulled out the hug and sat down "that's enough guys, it's too late we need to sleep". Tiffany cooperate and yawned, "okay then let's sleep now but let's sleep together". Sunny suggested again and Taeyeon shook her head, Tiffany sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TaeNy's wedding so much fun! :)

Daring game huh?? nice one Sunny! :)

TaeNy's honeymoon coming up next! :)