Hard Work!

A TaeNy love story - Only You 2

Taeyeon woke up early and cook something for Tiffany. Tiffany rolling in the bed and looking for Taeyeon but Taeyeon is not there. Tiffany open her eyes and sat down "huh?? where's Taeyeon??". Someone is cooking downstairs so Tiffany went down and saw Taeyeon. Tiffany yawned "babe?? it's too early in the morning". Taeyeon hold Tiffany's waist and kiss her cheeks "babe i need to go to school early so i woke up early". 

 

Tiffany look at Taeyeon "huh?? why??". Taeyeon lead Tiffany to the dining table and let her sit. Taeyeon serve the food "i have many projects today babe so i need to go early my groupmates are waiting for me okay?". Tiffany pouted and nod "okay so you'll not gonna wait for me??". Taeyeon smile "hmm don't worry i told Sooyoung to pick you up, i don't want you to go to school early maybe some boys will flirt with you hmp". 

 

Taeyeon fold her arms then Tiffany chuckles "okay okay i understand my babe is kind a cute if you're jealous hahaha". Taeyeon bite her lips "really?? but don't get me jealous okay?". Tiffany stood up and lift Taeyeon to stand up, Tiffany put her arms on Taeyeon's neck and kiss her "don't worry i won't". Taeyeon kiss Tiffany again "okay that's good!".

 

Tiffany want to kiss Taeyeon again but Taeyeon look away "babe i need to go now huh?? i'll see you later at school okay??". Tiffany pouted and Taeyeon pinch her cheeks "don't make that face, iloveyou babe! so much!". Taeyeon hug Tiffany tight then Tiffany whisper "iloveyou too! don't forget to behave huh??". Taeyeon nodded and grab her bag and leave.

 

"come on girls! wake up we need to exercise before we practice again". Hyoyeon shouting at Seohyun and Jessica's room. Jessica shouted "okay okay just shut up!", Seohyun stood up and fix her self "come on Jessica". Jessica hide her face with a pillow "Urg! it's too early in the morning hmp!". Seohyun help Jessica to stood up "come on". Yoona arrive at their apartment "girls come on i'm here now". 

 

Seohyun being surprised "oh Yoona is here come on Jessica". Jessica stretch her arms "okay". They open their door, Hyoyeon and Yoona grab their hands and went out. Hyoyeon teasing Jessica again "ohhh that's the real face of Jessica without make uo hahaha". Jessica look at the mirror "Err! you! stop teasing me!". Yoona and Seohyun giggle.

 

"okay come on let's jog and stretch our body". Hyoyeon starts to jog and they follow. Yuri is calling but Yoona is not answering. Yuri pouted "hmm my sweety is busy again". Sooyoung and Tiffany arrived and saw Yuri in the garden. "what's wrong??". Sooyoung hold Yuri's shoulder. Yuri look at them "Yoona is always busy praticing". Tiffany sat next to her and sighed "yeah Taeyeon too, they're so busy". 

 

Sooyoung sighed "oh come on girls don't think too much, they're just busy today but for sure after their practices or projects they will call you okay??". Yuri and Tiffany sighed again and Sooyoung laugh at them "stop that girls, come on let's go to our classes". They went to their classes.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny looking at Luna "hayy what a beautiful view". Luna look at Sunny and smile, Sunny blushes. Taeyeon and Hyorin doing their project. Taeyeon talking about their plan for the design and Hyorin is just staring at her lips while talking. Taeyeon noticed Hyorin staring "Hyorin are you listen to me??". Hyorin bite her lips "yeah ofcourse just go on i'm listen". Hyorin's thought "she must be a good kisser, she have a perfect lips". 

 

Taeyeon noticed again and ignore her "okay guys we need to finish this today so after our class we need to see each other okay?". Her groupmates nodded, Taeyeon fix her things "okay let's talk about this later". They went back to their seats and their teacher arrived. Hyorin stood up "Taeyeon you're so cool :)". Hyorin wink at Taeyeon and went to her seat.

 

Taeyeon's thought "that girl is really a flirt, thank God i met Tiffany who changed my life". Taeyeon shook her head and listen to the teacher. After their classes Tiffany went to Taeyeon's room. Tiffany wave at Taeyeon, Taeyeon smile and went out the room. "hey babe! imissyou! :)". Tiffany hug Taeyeon "imissyou too babe!". Hyorin's thought "Urg! not again if Tiffany knew that Taeyeon is cheating on her, i can make a move to Taeyeon". Hyorin evil smile. 

 

Taeyeon look at Tiffany "ahm babe we need to do our project after class". Tiffany pouted "again?? where??". Taeyeon hold Tiffany's chin "i don't know yet maybe at my groupmates house". Tiffany move closer "huh? why not in our house??". Taeyeon shook her head "ahm babe i need to concentrate and if we do that in our house i'm sure i will not because i only see the most beautiful girlfriend i ever had". 

 

Tiffany giggle and blushed "hmm..so what time will you finish??". Taeyeon grab Tiffany's waist "i don't know yet but i'll let you know okay?". Tiffany put her arms on Taeyeon's neck and have a quick kiss. Hyorin drop her jaw "Urg! i hate seeing them so sweet hmp! Taeyeon must choice my house". Taeyeon hug Tiffany and whisper "babe while waiting for me you can invite Yuri, Sooyoung and Sunny in our house, so you'll not alone".

 

Tiffany nodded "okay babe! but don't be late huh??". Taeyeon nodded "yeah i won't! iloveyou and take care okay?". Tiffany kiss Taeyeon's cheek "okay babe be good always! iloveyou too". Tiffany leave Taeyeon feel sad "hayy i'm sorry Tiffany for being busy huh??". Taeyeon call her groupmates "so where can we do our project??". Hyorin raise her hand "mine! i have lots of stuff so we can use them and my house is near here".

 

Taeyeon doubted "anybody???". But no one answer Taeyeon sighed "okay Hyorin's house let's go". They went to Hyorin's house a few blocks away. Sunny help Luna "so would you like to eat??". Luna smiled "ahm yeah sure, can Taeyeon join us??". Sunny was shocked "huh?? Taeyeon??". Luna giggles "yeah Taeyeon". Sunny sighed "sorry but Taeyeon is busy now and Tiffany will get mad". Luna frown "hmm okay let's go".

 

Sunny's thought "what the heck! don't tell me Luna likes Taeyeon?? next time i'll not seek help from Taeyeon". Tiffany is waiting for Sooyoung and Yuri in the parking lot. "Tiffany!". Yuri is shouting from far, Tiffany smiled as she saw Yuri. "so we're gonna have girls night??". Yuri being excited and Tiffany nodded "yeah! girls night without our girlfriends".

 

Sooyoung came "don't worry girls will make it an exciting night for us". Sooyoung evil laugh then Yuri and Tiffany laugh also. Tiffany remember "ohh let's call Sunny to join us". Yuri and Sooyoung nodded. Sunny's phone is ringing "hello Tiffany??". After 2 minutes Sunny hang the phone. Luna look at her "so??". Sunny think for a minute "if i'll invite Luna, she'll know me better". Luna wiggle Sunny "so what??".

 

Sunny smile "come on, we're having a girls night at Taeyeon's house". Luna heared Taeyeon's name and smile. She didn't hesitate but agree they went to the parking lot and meet them. Yuri drop her jaw "ohh so Sunny brought her love of her life". Tiffany smile "hello i'm Tiffany, this is Sooyoung and Yuri". Luna look at Tiffany from head to toe and thought to her self "ohh this is Taeyeon's type not bad huh". Luna just smile back and they went to TaeNy's house.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna looking around the house "ohh so this is Taeyeon's house, Taeyeon made a right choice huh?". Sunny lead Luna to the living room and sat down. Tiffany and Sooyoung prepare some food. Sooyoung open the refrigerator "Sunny must be happy now". Tiffany nodded as she open the microwave "Taeyeon must be here so she can see them being happy".

 

Sooyoung shook her head and smile. Yuri interviewing Luna "so what is your type??" Luna shook her head and say "well my type is an attractive person, have a appeal even without talking, and being cool at all time". Sunny thought "it's Taeyeon??". Yuri being amaze "wow! great choice huh?? but you can also like a cute little girl like Sunny right??". Sunny blushes then Luna just smile "hmm maybe". 

 

Tiffany and Sooyoung being busy preparing the food, Luna is looking around "so where's Taeyeon??". Tiffany heared the name of Taeyeon "huh?? why is she looking for Taeyeon??". Sooyoung distracted Tiffany "maybe she wants to meet Taeyeon". Tiffany shook her head "no she already met Taeyeon, so what is her motives??". Sooyoung grab Tiffany's hand "don't think too much Tiffany". 

 

Tiffany sighed "okay let's finish this one and join them so we can't miss anything". Sooyoung nodded and finished. Tiffany sat down next to Luna "so Luna have you ever had a girlfriend before??". Tiffany being straight forward, Luna thought for a second "ahm not yet but i'm willing to try". They're all shock, Yuri added "really?? so are you planning to have one??". Luna smile and wave her hair.

 

Tiffany asked again "so did you already met her??". Sunny blushes wishing she's the one, Luna slowly nod "yeah i met her". Sooyoung being confused and thought to her self "if she's talking about Sunny, Luna should look at Sunny but she didn't". Tiffany clear "so where did you meet her?". Luna shyly say "at the school". Yuri narrowed her eyes and thought "she's not talking about Sunny at all".

 

Yuri asked "okay is she in here or not??". Luna look at them and shook her head. Tiffany being pissed "okay this is my last question, is her name is TAEYEON!??". They all drop their jaw as they heared about the question. Luna stood up and nervous, Sunny stood up too. Tiffany stood up "answer my question". Luna bite her lips and slowly nod.

 

Tiffany melt down and fold her arms. Sunny is about to cry, Luna hold Sunny's hand "i'm sorry Sunny". Sooyoung hold Tiffany's hand as she saw Tiffany being pissed out. Yuri hug Sunny and say "Luna i'm sorry but you can go now". Luna leave and Sunny cried. Tiffany look at Sooyoung "i told you". Sunny wipe her tears "sorry girls this is my fault i shouldn't invite her here". Yuri rub Sunny's back "don't say sorry, it's not your fault".

 

Tiffany sat down "it's okay at least we know that she's fooling you and she likes Taeyeon". Sooyoung sighed "Tiffany calm down okay?? at least we already know now". Yuri agree "come on let's continue the party and forget that flirt girl". Sunny nodded "okay". Tiffany thought "wait Taeyeon didn't call me yet". Sooyoung sat next to Tiffany "forget about Taeyeon just for tonight and enjoy".  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luna being a bad girl and Hyorin also??

what's Hyorin plan?? 

what will happen to Taeyeon at Hyorin's house? found out in the next chapter! :)