Baby give me more

A TaeNy love story - Only You 2

Taeyeon went out early in the morning to buy some fruits and vitamins for Tiffany, "hmm miss can you give me some sour fruits??". Taeyeon being so polite, then the lady stares at her "wow you're so cute, how old are you??". Taeyeon blushes "ohh..thank you, i'm 23". The lady smiled "you look younger than your age". "well thank you". Taeyeon shyly bowed and the lady smiled back "so you like sour fruits?". Taeyeon smiled and shook her head "nope that's for my wife". "wife??". The lady drop her jaw, Taeyeon slowly nods.

 

"ohh so you're married??". The lady being so interested, Taeyeon smiled "yeah newly wed". The lady wave her hair "well congratz, here you go". Taeyeon get the plastic full of fruits and give her payment, the lady slowly close her hand and touched Taeyeon's hand. The lady shyly smiled, Taeyeon pulled out her hand "thank you". "welcome! come back soon",The lady wave goodbye. "huh?? that silly lady". Taeyeon smiled and went home.

 

Tiffany woke up and look at the window, "where's my Tae??" Tiffany getting bored and called Yoona and Seohyun. "hello guys how are you??". Tiffany sat down the sofa and lean her head, "ohh hi Tiffany, we're just fine how about you??" Tiffany sighed "good to hear that, well since i'm pregnant now i feel so lazy". "huh?? you are lazy since then hahaha". Yoona teasing Tiffany then Tiffany slightly laugh "no it's different now, i always want to sleep and eat some sour fruits". 

 

"tsk! Tiffany you'll get fat, if you keep on eating without walking around". Seohyun advising Tiffany then Tiffany shook her head "well i can't help myself doing that". Yoona thought for a sec "well if you keep on doing that you'll get fatter and fatter then Taeyeon will look for other girls". Tiffany sat properly "huh?? Taeyeon will look for girls?". "yeah i'm pretty sure about that". Yoona nodding then Seohyun punch her shoulder.

 

"you're scarying her". Seohyun shook her head, Yoona laughing out loud. Tiffany took a deep breath, "no Tiffany, Taeyeon will not do that she loves you so much right?". Tiffany fake smiled "yeah i know, but i'm afraid of what Yoona said". "so better watch your diet okay?". Yoona shouting, then Jessica interrupts "so how do you feel being pregnant??". "hmm little bit worried and always tired". Tiffany frowned as she rubs her stomach.

 

"ohh i see, so where's Taeyeon??". Jessica being curious then Tiffany pouted "i don't know, she didn't tell me". "Tiffany that's what i'm saying". Yoona shouting again then Seohyun grab Yoona away from her phone then Jessica and Tiffany talked. "Tiffany it's normal to gain some weight and to look fat, of course you are pregnant". Tiffany sighed "what if Taeyeon look for other y girls". Jessica laughs "you are worried about that??". "hmm". Tiffany replies sadly, Jessica cheered her up "once the baby is born, your figure will back to normal".

 

"are you sure??". Tiffany being worried, Jessica smiled "of course i'll help you with that okay??". "thanks Jessica". Tiffany smiled, then Taeyeon is opening the door. "no problem Tiffany, so let's see each other in 1 month huh?". Jessica feeling excited, "yeah sure sure okay so bye now i think Taeyeon is here". Tiffany stood up and she hang up the phone. She walk closer to the door, then Taeyeon went inside "ohh babe you're awake". Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's cheeks then Tiffany pouted.

 

"where did you go?? you didn't wake me". Tiffany being sad, Taeyeon lift her hands. "because of these babe, i bought some sour fruits and vitamins for you". Tiffany smiled "really?? thank you babe". Tiffany hug Taeyeon tight then Taeyeon whispers "you know what there's a lady i met in the grocery, she thinks i'm still young". Tiffany pulled out the hug "huh?? so she's attracted to you??". Taeyeon smiled being proud "well i can't help it, you know me". 

 

Taeyeon laugh then Tiffany sat down the bed, "hmm". Taeyeon sat next to here "what's wrong babe?? i'm just telling the story". Tiffany pouted "Taeyeon do i look fat to you??". Taeyeon stares at Tiffany "no why??". Tiffany sighed and tell her conversation with the girls. Taeyeon laugh out loud, Tiffany stood up "what's funny??!". Taeyeon stop laughing and hold Tiffany's hand, she turn her around "for me you're still y even you are 9 months pregnant".

 

"really?? you're just kidding me". Tiffany stood still then Taeyeon let Tiffany sat to her lap, Taeyeon whispers "no one can ever defeat your iness and beauty". Tiffany make an eyesmile "you just want me to smile". Taeyeon brushed Tiffany's hair and kiss her lips "i'm not! that's the truth babe, i love you even you're fat or slim.. i will always love you". Tiffany narrowed her eyes "so i'm fat now?? hmp!". Taeyeon shut and shook her head, Tiffany fold her arms.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

 

Tiffany laying on the bed browsing the magazine, Taeyeon is watching tv. "hmm babe?? can you sit next to me??". Tiffany feeling weak, "okay". Taeyeon sat next to Tiffany, Tiffany lean her head on Taeyeon's chest. Taeyeon brushing Tiffany's hair "so are you feeling better now??", Tiffany look at Taeyeon and shook her head. "so what do you want??". Taeyeon rubbing Tiffany's cheek, Tiffany smiled "kiss me babe". Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffany, then Tiffany pulled out.

 

Tiffany immediately stood up and went to the comfort room, Taeyeon is worried "babe are you okay??". Tiffany vomiting and she closed the door, Taeyeon knocking on the door "babe are you alright??" Tiffany took a deep breath and shout "yeah i'm fine, don't worry". Taeyeon sighed and lay on the bed, after 10 minutes Tiffany went out the comfort room. "i'm okay babe it's normal don't worry". Taeyeon smiled and let Tiffany lay next to her

 

"so what do you want to do now??" Taeyeon feeling worried then Tiffany shook her head, "i just want to sleep babe, can i sleep??". Taeyeon nods "yeah sure babe you can". Tiffany smiled "hmm just stay here with me huh??". Taeyeon smiled and kissed her forehead "okay i'll stay here with you". Tiffany close her eyes and sleep. Taeyeon's thought "hayy she looks really weak everyday and she always sleep, we can't be like this. we will not enjoy our vacation".

 

Taeyeon sighed as she stares Tiffany sleeping, she grab her phone and call Sunny. "hey Sunny how are you??". "well pretty fine, i'm opening an art gallery near our old school". Sunny being happy, then Taeyeon stood up "wow that's cool". Sunny smiled "yeah, so how are you and Tiffany?". Taeyeon stares at Tiffany and sighed "well i don't know, Tiffany is always sleeping and not on the mood. we can't go out". Sunny shook her head "you did that to her, you made her pregnant that's why". Sunny laughing

 

Then Taeyeon shook her head "yeah but i didn't know that this will happen, i thought everything is still normal but she's so sensitive and lazy". Sunny raised her eyebrow "so are you still having ?". Taeyeon coughed and whisper "no! the last time we had is when we find out the result". "ohh?? it's been 2 weeks huh??". Sunny being shock then Taeyeon nods "yeah it's a new record huh??

 

"yeah new record for the addicts like you". Sunny laughing out loud, then Taeyeon sighed "i missed her so much". Sunny teases again "you miss her or you miss ?". Taeyeon laugh out loud "stop teasing me okay?? wait for me in 3weeks and i'll punch you". Sunny still laughing out loud then Taeyeon get irritated "okay Sunny bye from now, i'll talk to you some other time". Sunny hanged up then Taeyeon lay next to her.

 

Tiffany's phone is ringing so Taeyeon pick it up "hello?? ohh Sooyoung". "ohh Taeyeon where's Tiffany?". Sooyoung was shock as she heard Taeyeon's voice, Taeyeon brush Tiffany's hair "well she's sleeping, why?". Sooyoung sighed "nothing i just want to check on her". Taeyeon sighed "she's fine i guess, she keeps on vomiting and sleeping". Sooyoung drop her jaw "what?? she's so sensitive huh??" Taeyeon nods, Sooyoung being worried "well take good care of her huh??". 

 

"yeah i know that". Taeyeon pouting, Sooyoung raised her eyebrow "don't be stubborn okay?? you're wife is pregnant". "yeah yeah..so how are you?". Taeyeon suddenly changed the topic, then Sooyoung sighed "well we're fine, we're just worried about you two". Taeyeon nods "that's good, don't worry we'll be back in 3weeks". Sooyoung smiled "why not go back now?? since Tiffany needs more care".Taeyeon scratch her neck "we can't because she's still lazy".

 

"hayy that's being pregnant, just keep on buying nutritious food and vitamins huh?". Sooyoung being a mother, Taeyeon nods "right i need to buy some more fruits". Taeyeon stood up then Sooyoung added "yeah go and buy milk too". Taeyeon hanged up and she kissed Tiffany's forehead, then she wrote a letter, "babe i'll just go buy some milk and fruits for you. don't worry about me i'll be back soon, i love you! rest well".

 

Taeyeon went back to the grocery and saw the lady again, the lady smiled as she saw Taeyeon again "ohh hello again cutie". Taeyeon smiled "hello, so please give me more fruits". "still sour??". The lady smoothly asked then Taeyeon smiled "anything that is nutrituos". "ohh okay, being so health concious huh??". The lady asked more then Taeyeon shook her head "my wife is pregnant that's why". The lady drop her jaw "pregnant???!!". Taeyeon chuckles as she saw the lady's reaction.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"yeah you heard me right". Taeyeon look straight into her eyes, then the lady smiled "don't stare at me like that". Taeyeon look away, then the lady asked for more "so you did an insemination??". Taeyeon was shock "you know that?". The lady slowly nods and make a cute smile "of course that is normal here in New York". Taeyeon nods "ohh okay, so tell me more about the insemination". The lady giggles "well i can't talk to long right now because i'm at my work". 

 

"ohh right i'm sorry i forgot". Taeyeon shyly said then the lady shook her head "it's okay, here's my number". The lady give the paper with her number, Taeyeon took it and smiled. "call me later, my break is near". The lady wink at Taeyeon then Taeyeon cough "okay thank you". Taeyeon left and buy some milk and vitamins. The lady is staring at Taeyeon and shook her head, "she's really cute, too young to get married".

 

"hmm where's the milk??" Taeyeon roaming around then the lady have her break, she went to see Taeyeon inside the grocery. Taeyeon is busy looking around then the lady stood in front of her making a cute face, "hey cutie, can i help you with that?". Taeyeon look at her "ohh so it's your break time??". The lady smiled then nods "so what are you looking for??". Taeyeon stand next to her "ahm need some milk for the pregnant woman". The lady smiled "okay come here, this way please..miss??"

 

Taeyeon smiled "Taeyeon, i'm Taeyeon". The lady smiled "ohh Taeyeon, i'm Ailee.. finally i got your name". Taeyeon chuckles, then they get the milk and pay for it, Ailee staring at Taeyeon "so let's have some tea?". Taeyeon look back "huh?? tea??", Ailee smiled "yeah there's a tea shop near here, so let's go and talk about the insemination". "oh okay". Taeyeon replied and forget about Tiffany.

 

"so Tae, are you living here in New York??". Ailee starts to ask then Taeyeon answers them all, "no we just have vacation here and will be back in 3 weeks". "ohh that's sad..". Ailee sip her tea, then Taeyeon agreed "yeah but we haven't done so much here". Ailee raised her eyebrow "what do you mean??". "well at first it was fun but then Tiffany got pregnant and she's so sensitive and lazy to go out".

 

Taeyeon sadly say then Ailee hold her hand "it's okay she's pregnant that's why". Taeyeon fake smile and sip her tea, then Ailee thought for a sec "why not let's go out in my day off, i can tour you around". Taeyeon smiled "like what i've said Tiffany is sensitive". Aillee laugh a little "ohh so her name is Tiffany, then let's go out alone. i mean if she's sleeping we can tour for a while". Taeyeon thought for a sec "hmm?? i can't leave her alone, she might look for me".

 

Taeyeon defended then Ailee shook her head "well if you change your mind you have my number just call me okay?" Taeyeon sighed "okay okay". Then Taeyeon's phone is ringing, Taeyeon pick it up "hello babe, huh you're awake now?? okay i'll be there". Aille is staring at Taeyeon, then Taeyeon hanged up then Ailee smiled "yeah you should go back home now". "yeah i'm sorry i need to go, i almost forgot her. Thank you for the tea". Taeyeon carry her bags of fruits.

 

Ailee stood up, "well it's okay my break is over now, so just give me a call huh?". Taeyeon nodded and leave. Ailee shook her head "she's really cute and she have a kissable lips huh?? i wonder how she kissed". Ailee smiled and went back to the grocery, Taeyeon rush to their hotel, Tiffany is sitting on the sofa. Taeyeon went inside and put down the bags, "babe what took you soo long??". Tiffany's soft voice, then Taeyeon smiled "well i have a small talk with Ailee".

 

"Ailee?? who's Ailee??". Tiffany fold her arms, Taeyeon smiled "the girl in the grocery the one i'm talking about". Tiffany raised her eyebrow "so what did you talked about??". Taeyeon kneeled down and rub Tiffany's stomach. "baby your mom is getting angry now, tell her not huh??". Tiffany sighed "Taeyeon tell me now". Taeyeon sat next to her "we just talk about the insemination that's all". "huh?? that's all??". Tiffany not believing Taeyeon, then Taeyeon nods

 

"yeah that's all, she's just friendly and accomodating she also help me to find the milk for you". Taeyeon explaining softly. Then Tiffany took a deep breath "okay i trust you, so please don't make another mistake huh??". Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffany's lips "of course! so how's my babe? are you hungry?? let's order some meal huh??". Tiffany smiled and slowly nods.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Taeyeon not comfortable with Tiffany's situation?

Ailee?? another girl huh?

what will happen to TaeNy if Ailee is going in between them?? find out soon! :)