Crazy in love with You

A TaeNy love story - Only You 2

Taeyeon walking back and forth as she watch Tiffany sleeping peacefully, Taeyeon's thought "should i?? or not? Sooyoung is at work right now, Sunny busy building her art gallery and the others are busy in their career" Taeyeon sighed and sat down, she get Ailee's number and dialed it. Taeyeon hanged up as she heard the phone is ringing. Ailee raised her eyebrow "hmm? who's number is this". Ailee dialed the unknown number. Then Taeyeon was shock when her phone starts to ring.

 

She smoothly answer the call, "hello?". "Taeyeon?". Ailee recognize Taeyeon's voice, then Taeyeon shyly nods "yeah hi". Ailee smiled "so you're about to call me right??". Taeyeon smoothly agreed, Ailee continues "so why did you hanged up?". Taeyeon stood up "well i'm about to call you but i'm just shy, i know you're at work". Ailee giggles "well yeah but tomorrow is my day off, wanna go out??" Ailee being staright forward makes Taeyeon laugh a little.

 

"what's funny Taeyeon??". Ailee being curious then Taeyeon replied "you know i can't". Ailee pouted "so why did you call me??". Taeyeon sat down again "well i just want somebody to talk to, i'm a little bit bored here". Ailee nods "ohh i get that, so you want a call center?? hahaha". Taeyeon laugh then Ailee laugh too "no i'm just kidding so what do you want to talk about?". Ailee asked gently then they start to talk about TaeNy's love story.

 

Ailee listening carefully and thought to herself "wow Taeyeon is really romantic huh?? a little bit of a bad girl hahaha i like that". Taeyeon happily telling the short story, then Tiffany woke up "hmm? babe??". Taeyeon stood up and whisper "ahm Ailee i'll talk to you some other time Tiffany is awake". "okay okay bye". Ailee hanged up then Taeyeon sat next to Tiffany, "yes babe what do you want??" Tiffany hug Taeyeon "hmm i want to eat apple babe". Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead and stood up, she sliced some apple.

 

"so is that Sunny?". Tiffany asked in a low tone, Taeyeon smiled and thought to herself "if i tell her about Ailee again, i'm sure she'll get mad and the baby will be stressed". Taeyeon sat next to Tiffany and feed her the apple "yes babe, that's Sunny". Tiffany smiled "so what did you talked about??". Taeyeon rub Tiffany's shoulder "nothing just checking each other out". "really?? but that's not your thing huh?? hahaha". Tiffany teased Taeyeon then Taeyeon just smiled.

 

"i hate to lie, but i'm sure that i'm not cheating on you Tiffany". Taeyeon feeling guilty thought to herself then Tiffany lay again "babe how many days before we go back home??". Taeyeon thought for a sec "ahmm we still have 2 weeks here babe" Tiffany frowned "that's too fast and yet we haven't enjoy being here". Taeyeon nodded "it's okay the wedding and the baby are the most important thing that happened to us here" 

 

Tiffany smiled "yeah you're right, well let's try to go out tomorrow huh??". Taeyeon drop her jaw "really??". Tiffany chuckles "yeah i'll try huh??". Taeyeon nodded "let's go to town and take some pictures". Tiffany just nods and listening to Taeyeon's plan. Tiffany's thought "she's really excited, i wish we could go out i know she's so bored here. She's not that kind of person who stays at home the whole time, she's a happy go lucky person". 

 

Tiffany sighed then Taeyeon noticed it "huh?? babe what's wrong??". Tiffany fake smiled "nothing i'm just happy to see you right here by my side". Taeyeon smiled and kiss Tiffany's lips, Tiffany kissed back then they starts to kissed passionately feeling hot to each other. Then Tiffany pulled out again, "i'm sorry babe i feel like i'm about to vomit again". Taeyeon fake smile "it's okay i understand". Tiffany smiled back and lay again "babe sing me a song please". Taeyeon starts to sing.

 

When Tiffany fell asleep again, Taeyeon called Ailee to continue their stories, Ailee's thought "she really are bored, poor little cutie". Taeyeon finished their story then sighed "well Tiffany said we'll try to go out tomorrow". Ailee fake smile "that's a good thing right?" Taeyeon nods and smiled "yeah i really wish, i want to go out with her". "yeah i know that, so if you want a tour guide just call me okay?". Ailee suggesting then Taeyeon nods "alright i'll try"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany stood up as she watch Taeyeon getting ready to go out "ohh she's really excited huh?". Tiffany went to the comfort room then she accidentally slipped. "babe! babe!" Tiffany shouting in the comfort room then Taeyeon rushed to see her. Tiffany starts to bleed, Taeyeon was shock and call the housekeeper "hello we need some help call a taxi for us thanks". Taeyeon feeling worried then Tiffany starts to cry "babe i'm sorry i didn't intend to slipped out". Taeyeon shook her head rubbing Tiffany's stomach "don't blame yourself i know it's just an accident".

 

Tiffany keep on crying until they arrived the hospital, "ma'am you can't go in, just wait here okay?". The nurse being calm, then they lay Tiffany in the bed. Taeyeon rubbing her hands "please be okay". Taeyeon can't calm down don't know what to do. She called Tiffany's parents who's at the San Francisco then Mrs. Hwang immediately go to New York. "Taeyeon what happened??". Mrs. Hwang arrived then Taeyeon starts to cry and hug her "Tiffany accidentally slipped and she bleeds". 

 

Mrs. Hwang rub Taeyeon's back, "don't worry let's pray for it. Be strong Taeyeon, keep calm". Taeyeon wipe her tears "this is my fault if i didn't tell her i want to go out , she'll not rush herself". Mrs. Hwang shook her head "don't blame yourself huh?? it's just an accident". Taeyeon and Mrs. Hwang sat down and wait for the doctor, then the doctor went out. Taeyeon stood up "so how is she??". The doctor sighed "well she's fine but the baby is stressed out because of the slipped".

 

Taeyeon frowned then Mrs. Hwang talk to the doctor "please do anything for her and the baby". The doctor nods "yeah we'll do, we give her some medicine for the baby, she needs to rest first okay??". Taeyeon took a deep breath "thank you so much". The doctor leave, then they went inside Tiffany's room. Taeyeon brushing Tiffany's hair then Tiffany woke up "babe?? mom??". Taeyeon smiled "how are you??". Tiffany rub her stomach "is the baby fine??".

 

Taeyeon smiled "yeah the baby is fine you just need to rest by now babe". Tiffany frowned as she remember their plan for today "babe i'm sorry we can't go out today". Taeyeon shook her "it's okay, you're more important to me". Mrs. Hwang thought for a sec "well Taeyeon you can go out if you want i'll stay here and watch Tiffany". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "no it's fine, i want to take good care of her also". 

 

Tiffany smiled "it's okay babe, you've been taking care of me for the past 2 weeks, now it's time for you to go out and have fun". Taeyeon shook her head, then Mrs. Hwang hold Taeyeon's hand "it's okay Taeyeon, i'll be the one to take care of Tiffany when you're gone. You look so stressed out, you need to calm down okay?" Taeyeon look at Tiffany, then Tiffany smiled and slowly nods "go on babe, take pictures and think of being with me okay??". Taeyeon sighed "okay so what do you want??". Tiffany smiled "i just want you to behave".

 

Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffany's forehead, Taeyeon went out the room and call Ailee. They meet in the tea shop, Ailee feeling happy "so where do you want to go??". Taeyeon shook her head "i don't know just tour me around to be relax". Ailee smiled "okay let's go to the town first". Taeyeon smiled and they tour around, Taeyeon took pictures. "i wish Tiffany is with me right now". Ailee hold Taeyeon's hand "think of me as her". Taeyeon look at her "no it's fine". Ailee smiled "i insist".

 

Taeyeon smiled then they hold hands as they tour around. Taeyeon feeling so happy, they're been out for the whole day. They forgot about the time as passed, then they went to the karaoke and sing. Ailee starts to sing then Taeyeon drop her jaw "wow you have a great voice". Ailee blushed and wave her hair "come on it's your turn". Taeyeon smiled then starts to sing, Ailee just watch her "wow you're a singer". Ailee clapping her hands as she listen to Taeyeon's golden voice.

 

Taeyeon finished to sing and sat next to Ailee, Ailee stares at Taeyeon then Taeyeon get irritated "what??". Ailee chuckles "nothing, i just love your voice". Taeyeon smiled back "well thank you for the wonderful day". Taeyeon look at Ailee, then Ailee stares at Taeyeon's lips and lean in. Ailee plans to kiss Taeyeon, Taeyeon tempting to kiss her but Taeyeon look away, "i'm sorry Ailee i can't. I'm married". Ailee bite her lower lip and frowned "i'm sorry Taeyeon, i just can't control myself, i know you're married". 

 

Taeyeon shook her head "it's okay i understand". Ailee pouted "i'm sorry i feel envy to Tiffany". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "but why??". Ailee look back "because you are sweet and loving lover, she have it all. While me i have no one". Taeyeon lift Ailee's chin "it's okay you'll find the one for you. You are kind, sweet and you have a great voice. I know many people admires you". Ailee smiled "you think so??". Taeyeon nodded "yeah i'm sure of that, don't feel envy with other people, because we're different huh?"

 

Ailee agreed "yeah yeah i get that". Taeyeon look at her watch "ohh it's already 6pm". Ailee nodded "you need to go??". Taeyeon stood up "yeah i need to, i've been out for 4 hours". Ailee chuckles "you're like a little child hehe, okay come on". Taeyeon smiled and they went separate ways, "thank you for the day". "you're welcome, still friends huh?" Ailee smiled then Taeyeon nodded "sure, bye! :)" Ailee wave goodbye and thought to herself "that's so close but it's good thing it didn't happened".

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 

Taeyeon went to the hospital, "babe look at the pictures, ohh where's mom??". Tiffany sat down "well she went out and get some food". Taeyeon sat next to her and they look at the pictures "so you have fun huh??". Tiffany looking at Taeyeon then Taeyeon nodded "so feeling better??". Tiffany make an eyesmile "good as new, so did you behave well??". Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffany passionately then Taeyeon waiting for Tiffany to pulled out the kiss but Tiffany didn't so Taeyeon pulled out first.

 

"huh?? you really are better now". Taeyeon stares at Tiffany then Tiffany smiled back "yeah so you can kiss me all you want". Taeyeon bite her lower lip and lean in but Mrs. Hwang arrived, Tiffany sighed then Taeyeon just chuckles. Mrs. Hwang open the door "ohh Taeyeon thank goodness you're here come on let's eat". Taeyeon help Mrs. Hwang and she starts to feed Tiffany, Mrs. Hwang smiling while watching them being sweet to each other.

 

"well baby i need to go back now, your dad is looking for me". Mrs. Hwang fixing her things, then Taeyeon stood up "okay we understand by the way Tiffany is better now thank you for visiting". Mrs. Hwang hug Taeyeon and kissed Tiffany's forehead "take good care of yourselves huh?? especially the baby". Tiffany nodded "yes mom i love you tell dad i'm fine". Mrs. Hwang nodded and leave. The doctor arrived "you can go home now, and drink your vitamins huh??"

 

"okay doctor thank you so much". Tiffany make an eyesmile, Taeyeon shook hands with the doctor and starts to fix their things. "babe i'm sorry we stayed at the hospital in 3 days, and we only have 10 days left before we go back to Seoul". Tiffany circling her finger on Taeyeon's hand then Taeyeon pinch Tiffany's nose "don't think of that okay?? by the way i like Seoul much more". Tiffany smiled "really why??". Taeyeon sighed "of course our friends and family are there so i can't wait to come back home". Tiffany giggles "wow my babe is more sweet now huh?? so you learned your lesson here huh??".

 

Taeyeon nods "yeah i've learn a lot, most especially to be more patient". Tiffany shyly bowed "so now you know how hard to be patient". Taeyeon cough "yeah yeah.. i love you babe". Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's lips then they kissed passionately. Taeyeon whispered "i miss this so much". Tiffany nodded "yeah yeah me too". They starts to harden their kiss, Tiffany wrap her arms on Taeyeon's neck then Taeyeon run her hands on Tiffany's body

 

Taeyeon bite Tiffany's lower lip, Tiffany moaned a little "Tae". Taeyeon smiled "wait, we can't continue this". Tiffany raised her eyebrow "why??". Taeyeon controlling her laugh "because our baby might have a twin sister or brother hahaha". Tiffany laugh out loud "you wish haha come here". Tiffany pulled Taeyeon closer and they kissed passionately. Taeyeon pulled out "let's go back to our hotel first huh??". Tiffany chuckles "okay let's go".

 

After 5 days. "let's go shopping babe". Tiffany feeling excited then Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "you might get tired again". Tiffany shook her head "don't worry i feel better now, let's shop please??". Taeyeon smiled and they went to the mall. They shop all they want, Taeyeon shook her head as she saw Tiffany buying some pink stuff for the baby. Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand "how do you know are baby is a girl??". Tiffany make an eyesmile "instinct babe, i know she's a girl".

 

Taeyeon laugh out loud "really?? okay let's make a deal". Tiffany raised her eyebrow "okay what is it?". Taeyeon took a deep breath "okay if our baby is a girl we'll make another one". Tiffany drop her jaw "what?? then what if it's a boy??". Taeyeon laugh "then let's make another one too". Tiffany shook her head "you're fooling around again". Taeyeon hold Tiffany's waist "well i trust you so go get some more stuff". Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's cheek and look for another clothes.

 

They went down and buy in the grocery, Taeyeon saw Ailee and walk closer to her. "Hi Ailee". Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand, Tiffany just stare at Ailee. Ailee smiled back "ohh hi Taeyeon, and Tiffany??". Taeyeon nods and Tiffany smiled "so you are Ailee??". Ailee nods and shook hands with Tiffany "wow you really are beautiful, Taeyeon was right about you". Tiffany blushes "well thank you, Taeyeon did tell many things about me huh??"

 

Taeyeon scratch her head then Ailee nods "yeah so much about you, so how are you now?". Tiffany rub her stomach "well better now, thanks for asking". Ailee smiled "that's good". Ailee look at their things "wow you bought the whole mall huh??" Tiffany giggles "yeah for our baby". Taeyeon slowly nods "well Ailee we need to go now, Tiffany needs to rest". "ohh okay take care". Ailee nods and they wave goodbye.

 

"Ailee is really thoughtful huh? babe you're right she's really friendly". Tiffany praising Ailee then Taeyeon nods "i told you so". They ride the taxi and went back to their hotel, Ailee's thought "they are a perfect couple, i didn't know that Tiffany is that beautiful. No wonder Taeyeon love her so much, hayy feeling envy again". Ailee shook her head and starts to work again.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wow Taeyeon really behaved well.

good luck to you Tiffany, how i wish she is a girl

TaeNy going back to Seoul?? find out in the next chapter! :)