The Bad Girls

A TaeNy love story - Only You 2

Seohyun, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Jessica went to SM entertainment. Seohyun being so nervous "i'm really nervous! after 2 years of praticing every dance moves and songs. We're here now". Jessica put make up "yeah! this is it! i know we can do this". Yoona so quiet, Hyoyeon top her shoulder "Yoona are you okay??". Yoona shook her head "i can't believe we're here now". Hyoyeon nodded "yeah! so let's rock this stage come on".

 

Hyoyeon grab their hands and went out the backstage. Yoona's feet are shaking, Hyoyeon kick Yoona "stop that! don't let them know that you're nervous". Yoona wiggle her hands "okay okay i can do this, we can do this!". They went to their positions and the music starts. They sing and dance 5 songs and after their performance, the judges clap their hands and said "you're in!". 

 

Jessica starts to cry, Yoona and Seohyun hugged then Hyoyeon bowed to the judges "thank you so much!". They all hugged and talk to the management for their contract signing and upcoming projects. They are so happy and they call their group as "The Bad Girls".

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon on the couch, there's a space between them. Tiffany scratching her knee "ahm..Taeyeon i know what we should do". Taeyeon look at her "what is it?? i'll do anything for you". Tiffany sighed "we will not tell what's going on between us, i don't want them to worry especially my parents and Sooyoung".

 

Taeyeon look away "so what's your plan??". Tiffany clear "i'll still live here but separate rooms, we're gonna pretend everything is okay infront of them but in this house we're not". Taeyeon sighed and fold her arms "so you want to act like everything is okay??". Tiffany chin up and raise her eyebrow "i don't like to hurt them". Taeyeon point her self "how about me??". 

 

Tiffany stood up "everything is settled so i'll go now". Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand "babe! wait! we're not done yet". Tiffany pulled out " by the way you can only call me babe infront of them". Tiffany left Taeyeon, Taeyeon lean in the couch "Urg! i hate this!". Tiffany went to their room and get her things and transfer it to the guest room.

 

Yoona called Yuri "sweety we're in, but we can't go home yet until we finished our conference". Yuri widen her eyes "what??! you you're in?? i'm so proud of you! okay i'll wait for you here". Yoona giggles "okay sweety i need to go now, i love you!". Yuri blushes "i love you too". Yuri told Sooyoung about that, then Seohyun called Tiffany "hello Tiffany?". 

 

Tiffany is arranging her clothes "yeah?? how are you i miss you so much!". Seohyun smiled "i miss you too, Tiffany we're in!". Tiffany jumped "really?? i'm so happy for you guys! tell Yoona congratz!". Seohyun nodded "okay, so how are you??". Tiffany clear "well ahm, i'm fine don't worry". Seohyun fixing her hair in the comfort room "okay that's good tell Taeyeon and others we called okay??". 

 

Tiffany fake smiled "hmm okay, when will you go home??". Seohyun shook her head "we don't know yet but i'll update you okay??". Tiffany wipe her teary eyes "okay! i really want to see you guys!". Then Jessica shouted "come on Seohyun and Yoona!". Seohyun shouted "okay coming!", "ahm Tiffany i need to go now so i'll call you back". Tiffany sighed "okay take care! and goodluck!". 

 

Tiffany hang the phone and continue, Taeyeon is sitting on the stairs and heared everything "she lied, she really want to do this". Taeyeon lean her head on her lap "i need to think of a way, i can't live with her like this. I love her and it hurts!". Taeyeon is punching her head "come on! think! think! think!". Tiffany passed by and shook her head "i'm sorry Taeyeon but i need to do this". 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon's class is over, Sunny is waiting outside "huh?? that's weird Tiffany is not here". Taeyeon ignored Hyorin and went out of her room "Ohh Sunny!". Taeyeon looking around and thought "great! she's not here again". Sunny look at Taeyeon "Taeyeon?? where's Tiffany?". Taeyeon smiled "ahh... she texted me..and she'll gonna meet Sooyoung and Yuri". Sunny narrowed her eyes "ahh okay".

 

Taeyeon and Sunny walking then they saw Tiffany with Mike at the canteen. Sunny being confused "i thought Tiffany is....". Taeyeon thought "Tiffany! what are you doing again!". then she fake smile "ohh right! ahm Tiffany will meet her classmate at the canteen and meet Sooyoung later". Sunny fold her arms "Liar! Taeyeon tell me the truth". 

 

Taeyeon bite her lower lips "Sunny i'm telling the truth okay?? don't think too much come on let's go". Sunny shook her head "Taeyeon?? aren't you gonna get Tiffany?". Taeyeon shook her head and grab Sunny's hand "Sunny, Tiffany is with her friend so she'll meet us later okay?? come on Sooyoung and Yuri is waiting for us". Sunny thought to herself "there's something wrong between them, i'll find out soon!". 

 

Tiffany saw them "hmm Taeyeon's class is over now, ahm Mike i need to go now.. i need to go with them". Mike nodded "okay see you tomorrow". Tiffany smiled and followed them. Tiffany grab Taeyeon's arm and whisper "act like natural". Taeyeon sighed "okay let's talk later". Sunny is really confused and thought "i can't understand what's happening with them urg!". 

 

Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand and starts to smile at them "hey guys! how are you?". They sat down and join them. "did you heared about them?" Yuri's high tone, Tiffany make an eye smile "yeah ofcourse!". And they start to talk about it, Sunny still staring at them and shook her head "there's something wrong but i don't understand". After the long chat with them, they went home.

 

Taeyeon sat down the couch "Tiffany come here we need to talk". Tiffany sat down "what is it?". Taeyeon fold her arm "what is the meaning of that? being with Mike". Tiffany high tone "nothing!". Taeyeon sighed "if it is nothing why are you with him??". Tiffany raise her eyebrow "what is your problem?? we're just friends". Taeyeon stood up "friends?? it seems like it's not! and i thought we need to act like natural but you didn't"

 

Tiffany also stood up "what are you saying?? i'm acting natural infront of them!". Taeyeon come closer to Tiffany "if you're acting natural why didn't you go to my room and wait for me, Sunny is asking me if there's a problem between us!". Tiffany shouted "Fine! i'll do that! don't shout at me". Taeyeon sat down again and Tiffany went to her room.

 

Tiffany is crying " i can't to this anymore, i can't be cold with you Taeyeon but i need to, so i can fight the pain inside me. I'm sorry Taeyeon i love you, i miss your kisses and touch". Tiffany lay on the bed and cried, Taeyeon go upstairs and took a shower "what should i do?? Tiffany is really cold to me and i can't do anything because of this deal".

 

Sunny can't take it anymore and told Sooyoung and Yuri. "did you noticed their movements??". Sooyoung thought for a sec "who??". Yuri nodded "yeah! It's Tiffany and Taeyeon". Sooyoung narrowed her eyes "huh?? what?? what's wrong with them??". Sunny starts to tell the story and they agree. "yeah the way they look at each other is like fake and they're not that sweet anymore".

 

"but how can we prove it??". Sooyoung lean her chin on her palm and they think. Sunny stood up "i'll found out! i'll watch them closely and figure it out". Sooyoung and Yuri nodded "okay then let us know, so we could plan for it". Sunny nodded and they went home.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyoyeon shyly asked Jessica "ahm Jessica since we're free tonight before our conference with the management, ahm can we go out and eat dinner??". Jessica raise her eyebrow "huh? pardon me". Hyoyeon shook her head "you heared me, i don't like to ask again". Jessica smiled "hmm why are you asking me out??". Hyoyeon scratch her neck and look down very shy "ahm well i think it's time for us to get closer since we're a group now".

 

Jessica stood up "how about Yoona and Seohyun??". Hyoyeon come closer "we know each other since then and you're the only one i didn't know that well. by the way it's just a dinner so we can talk about some issues between us before we debuted". Jessica point her lips side by side "ahm okay let's go". 

 

Yoona and Seohyun look at them being confused. Jessica look back "what is your problem?? we're just gonna eat that's all". Yoona and Seohyun laugh, Hyoyeon got irritated "what is your problem?? we're just gonna eat". Yoona laugh out loud "you said the same thing with Jessica hahaha". Jessica and Hyoyeon go out and have dinner.

 

Hyoyeon being so gentle pull the chair for Jessica, and order delicious meal. Jessica blushes "you're too gentle and kind huh?? not the same bully Hyoyeon". Hyoyeon chuckles "yeah! that's me and this is me also". Jessica shyly wave her hair "well i like this more rather than the bully one". Hyoyeon bite her lips and smile.

 

They eat dinner and share their stories and went back to their dormitory. Jessica kissed Hyoyeon's cheek "that is for tonight". Hyoyeon drop her jaw "you always welcome! :)". Yoona and Seohyun saw it and drop their jaw "what the!". Yoona hold Seohyun's lips to shut up "shh be quiet they might heared us". Jessica heared them "come on let's go inside". 

 

Yoona and Seohyun lean their ears in the door, Jessica open the door "You two! what are you doing there?? listening huh?". Jessica pinch their ears and they stood up. Hyoyeon laugh out loud "that's what you get from listening". Yoona giggle "so how's your dinner?". Jessica smiled "just fine, let's go to bed now". Seohyun teases "tell us more". 

 

Jessica went inside her room "no more details! goodnight!". Hyoyeon laugh also went to her room. Yoona and Seohyun pouted "Urg! they're so selfish! hmp!". Jessica lay on her bed and blushes "so that's the other side of Hyoyeon hmmm :)". Hyoyeon lay also "Jessica is also sweet like Tiffany although a little bit of a coldness hehe, she's like an ice princess! :)".

 

The Bad Girls is the new girl group in Korea, they got their first press conference and broadcast it nationwide. Yuri can only see Yoona in the tv, she watches every guestings and performances of Yoona. The Bad Girls have a tight schedules so they can't go home yet and need to stay in their dormitory. YoonYul relationship turn out to be a long distance relationship.

 

Yuri always lonely at night missing Yoona,Yoona is always busy from guestings, rehearsals and performances and rarely talk to Yuri. Hyoyeon and Jessica developed their friendships and starts to level it up. If there's a free time, they are going out and have fun. They starting to like each other and also people starts to recognize them and be famous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

new love team HyoSica.. :)

can YoonYul relationship last?? 

can Sunny find out about TaeNy's problem?? find out in the next chapter! :)