I hate you but I love you

A TaeNy love story - Only You 2

Tiffany look for Taeyeon's car and try to open it she knock very hard and Hyorin being irritated "Urg! who's that??!". She open the door "what??!". Tiffany was shock as she saw Hyorin sitting on Taeyeon's stomach and Hyorin drop her jaw and went out of the car "Tiffany?!!". Tiffany's tears roll down her face as she show Taeyeon is drunk. 

 

Tiffany look at Hyorin "you!!! ERT girl! what did you do to her??!". Hyorin took a deep breath "Tiffany i'm a..i'm". Tiffany cried and slap her face "i don't want to see your face! so get out of my sight!!!!". Tiffany is shouting with tears, Hyorin hold her face "Tiffany i'm sorry". Tiffany shook her head "just go!! and don't say anything to Taeyeon got it!!??". Hyorin nodded and left them.

 

Tiffany kneeled down crying "Taeyeon! why!". Taeyeon didn't respond so drunk, Tiffany wipe her tears and went to Taeyeon's car. She just stare at Taeyeon while sleeping "i can't believe this, Taeyeon it hurts! i don't know what to do". Tiffany starts to cry again "what if i stayed longer in Sunny's place?? what will happen to you?? i know you kissed Hyorin back, i know you did something to her".

 

Tiffany lean her head on the front seat wiping her tears "Taeyeon! my heart is burning right now, i don't know if i can forgive you, i know you're just drunk but why did you drink??". Taeyeon didn't respond, Tiffany so heart broken and called Sooyoung "hello Sooyoung are you still awake? can you pick up us here...". 

 

Tiffany pretend nothing happened, she went to the comfort room and fix her self, she put some make up so she'll not look like she cried. Sooyoung arrive at the bar and drive Taeyeon's car. Sooyoung being confused "why is Taeyeon being drunk?". Tiffany lied "ahm we celebrate so she got drunk and also Sunny". Sooyoung not convince "huh? it's impossible you will not allow Taeyeon to be drunk like that".

 

Tiffany clear "ahm well i left because Sunny is really drunk then they tease Taeyeon to drink so she drink but don't worry she's just tired and sleepy that's why she's sleeping right now". Sooyoung nodded "okay.. it's good you call me". Tiffany change the topic "hmm so how's your date??". 

 

Sooyoung smiled "well it's fun actually". Tiffany fake smile "really?? who's the lucky guy?". Sooyoung giggles "well, you'll meet him soon okay?". Tiffany fake smile again and nodded. They arrived at TaeNy's house, they grab Taeyeon's arm and lay her on the bed. Tiffany smiled "thank you so much big sister!". Sooyoung smiled "you're very welcome! just call me whenever you need me huh??".

 

Tiffany fake smile and nodded, she hug Sooyoung really tight "thank you so much". Tiffany starts to cry again. Sooyoung noticed it "huh?? are you crying??". Tiffany wipe her tears "no ahm yes i just miss my parents so much". Sooyoung hug Tiffany again "ohh it's okay, do you feel lonely here??". Tiffany slowly nods and cry.

 

Sooyoung rub Tiffany's back "ohh so what do you want?". Tiffany pull out the hug "can you stay here with us??". Sooyoung smiled "okay as you wish but how about Taeyeon??". Tiffany shook her head "don't worry about her". Sooyoung nodded and leave them alone.

 

Tiffany Taeyeon's shirt and took off her pants, she get some wet towel and rub to Taeyeon's face down to her neck and arms. Tiffany's tears can't stop to roll down her face as she imagine how Hyorin kiss Taeyeon here, there and everywhere. Tiffany bite her lips "i don't know how can i be with you, i know you will not remember anything but how about me??". Tiffany put Taeyeon's clothes and she went out the room. She slept in the guest room.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon woke up with a head ache "Urg! my head hurts, huh?? where's Tiffany??". She stood up and find Tiffany but Tiffany is not there, she went down and saw a letter. Tiffany's letter "Goodmorning Taeyeon, i left the house early because i need to do something in the school. Just eat your breakfast i'll see you soon." 

 

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes "she didn't even wrote iloveyou or sweet words". Taeyeon sat down and eat her breakfast "that's weird it's just 6am". Tiffany went to the church "God i'm so hurt right now i'm in pain, i don't know if i can take it. I know she's just drunk and don't know what she's doing but it really hurts. I couldn't stop my self from crying everytime i see Taeyeon, i love her so much that's why it hurts. What should do i?? please help me please". Tiffany crying out loud.

 

Taeyeon went to school, Hyorin also being quiet and can't look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon scratch her neck "Hyorin what's up??". Hyorin shook her head "nothing". Taeyeon's thought "it's really weird! everyone seems to be different". Taeyeon shook her head and listen to the teacher.

 

Sunny topping her fingers on the table and not in her senses "hmm it's just a dream?? or real??" Luna sat next to Sunny "Sunny?? are you okay??". Sunny look at her "huh?? ofcourse i'm okay". Luna shook her head "no you're not you keep on saying is it a dream or real, dream or real, dream or real". 

 

Sunny fold her arms "it's not your business anymore". Luna frown "Sunny i'm sorry please forgive me". Sunny look away "Luna i forgot about it so forget it". Luna sighed "if you forgot about it why are you still angry with me??". Sunny sighed "fine! i'm not angry anymore, happy now??". 

 

Luna hold Sunny's hand "please Sunny i'm begging you". Sunny melt down and nod "okay i forgive you". Luna hug Sunny "thank you Sunny you really are a good friend". Sunny pull away "yeah always a good friend". Luna smiled and left Sunny. Sunny took a deep breath "hayy i wish that was just a dream". 

 

Yoona and Hyoyeon went to Jessica and Seohyun's apartment. Seohyun is really excited and talk to them "i want to talk to you". Yoona and Hyoyeon sat down "what is it??". Seohyun smiling "well me and Jessica decided to join you in our audition". Hyoyeon and Yoona drop their jaw and say "what??". Jessica nodded "yeah you heared her". 

 

Yoona and Hyoyeon can't believe it, Yoona close . Hyoyeon stood up "really?? but we're not really good at singing". Yoona nodded "yeah we only sing at the bathroom". Jessica laugh "yeah that's what i thought". Seohyun look at Jessica and shook her head "well guys! you're not good in singing but you're good at dancing and vice versa". 

 

Hyoyeon asked again "so how is it possible??". Seohyun sat down next to Yoona "you help us dance we'll help you sing". Yoona smiled "really??". Jessica nodded "yeah we're gonna be your singing mentor". Seohyun nodded "yeah we can do this". Hyoyeon took a deep breath "yeah! we can!". They hug each other with fighting spirit.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung talking about their plans, Sooyoung eating chips "hmm where can we teach??". Yuri browsing her book "hmm.. let's see.. how about at Eastern High school??". Sooyoung drop her jaw "again?? i'm sick of our old school, please find a new one". Yuri laugh "hahaha i'm just kidding, well you're major in math and i'm major in english, let me think about this first".

 

Sooyoung shook her head "our graduation is coming soon, we need to find job for us to survived". Yuri giggles "wow! you really thinking very wide huh??". Sooyoung chin up "ofcourse this is for my future family". Yuri chuckles "yeah i know that, wait, do you have boyfriend??". Sooyoung smiled and slowly nod.

 

Yuri punch Sooyoung's arm "you! you didn't tell me that". Sooyoung giggles "well you're too busy with your studies and Yoona so yeah that what happened". Yuri frown "you're not sharing your stories to me anymore, i thought we're bestfriends". Sooyoung hug Yuri "ofcourse i'm your bestfriend i didn't tell you because i want to surprised you".  

 

Yuri narrowed her eyes "liar!". Sooyoung smiled "well Donghae is my classmate, he's so shy at first so he didn't tell me his true feelings then one day i'm studying in the library and he came and gave me a rose". Yuri drop her jaw "rose?? why??". Sooyoung sighed "listen to me first okay?". Yuri nodded, Sooyoung continue "well he drop the rose in the desk and leave".

 

Yuri laugh "he's so girly". Sooyoung narrowed her eyes then Yuri stops "okay continue". Sooyoung clear "then i followed him and ask why did he gave me a rose, then he smiled and say i like you Sooyoung". Sooyoung bite her lips "then that's the story and we dated many times, now he's my boyfriend. He's so cute and loving". Sooyoung blushes then Yuri sighed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany's class is over "hmm where can i go??". Tiffany stayed in her seat, Mike sat next to her "huh?? that's odd, you are still here not rushing to go out". Tiffany didn't respond, Mike move closer to Tiffany "do you have problem Tiffany??". Tiffany nodded and frown, Mike grab Tiffany's hand "you can tell me Tiffany, i'm willing to listen". Tiffany shook her head and starts to cry again.

 

Mike hug Tiffany "it's okay Tiffany come on tell me". Tiffany pull out the hug and wipe her tears and tell the story. Mike drop his jaw "what?? but Taeyeon is just drunk, she didn't know what she's doing". Tiffany pouted "i know but it hurts". Mike shook his head "i know, i know, well if you want you can join me let's have fun and forget about what happened". 

 

Tiffany fake smile and nodded. Taeyeon is looking at the door "huh?? Tiffany's class is over and she's still not here". Hyorin took a glance to Taeyeon and look away. Hyorin's thought "this is all my fault". Taeyeon went out the room "where is she??". Sunny went to Taeyeon's room "Taeyeon! ohh where's Tiffany??". Taeyeon shook her head "i don't know i didn't see her since morning". 

 

Taeyeon and Sunny go to Tiffany's room but Tiffany is not there. Taeyeon called Tiffany's phone but Tiffany rejected it and off her phone. Taeyeon pissed out "what's wrong with her?? she even off her phone". Mike nodded "that's good Tiffany off your phone so you'll forget about her for the mean time". They went to the theme park.

 

Tiffany is enjoying it "wow i want to ride that one". Mike nodded and they ride the space shuttle and etc. Taeyeon topping her fingers on the table "where is she???". Sunny sat next to Taeyeon "Taeyeon calm down maybe she's busy or what". Taeyeon shouted "she's not busy! she's not like that at all". Sunny bite her lips and thought "maybe the kiss is real". 

 

Taeyeon called Sooyoung but Sooyoung is with Yuri the whole time, she called Yoona and Seohyun but they haven't seen her for a long time. Taeyeon is worried and angry at the same time, Sunny being guilty thinking that is her fault. It is already 7pm but Tiffany is not yet home.

 

Taeyeon stood up "i'll find her". Sunny grab Taeyeon's hand "don't Taeyeon, let her come home alone". Taeyeon being shock "what are you saying??". Sunny bite her lips before she starts to speak, Tiffany and Mike are at the gate. Taeyeon and Sunny look at the window and drop their jaw.

 

"bye Mike thank you for the time and ride". Tiffany wave goodbye then Mike nodded and leave. Tiffany took a deep breath and enter the house, she saw Sunny and Taeyeon standing infront the door. Tiffany look down, Taeyeon come closer to Tiffany "where did you go? and who's that guy??".

 

Tiffany just walk and didn't answer, Taeyeon so pissed "Tiffany! answer me now!". Sunny bite her finger being tensed. Tiffany look back "i'm tired i want to rest now". Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand "Tiffany!" then Tiffany pull away. Sunny grab Taeyeon's hand "ahm Taeyeon let her rest first then talk after". Taeyeon sat down the coach and cool her self.

 

Tiffany went to the room, took a bath and wait for Sunny to leave. Sunny eventually leave, Taeyeon went to their room "Tiffany tell me now, what's wrong??". Tiffany sat down next to Taeyeon and look at Taeyeon's eyes, she start to tell the story. Tiffany starts to cry again. Taeyeon shut with her hand being shock.

 

Tiffany cried, Taeyeon can't think straight, she cried also. Taeyeon kneeled down "Tiffany i'm sorry..i didn't know anything.. i don't remember anything..i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm really sorry". Tiffany lift her up "Taeyeon don't do that". Taeyeon look at Tiffany's eyes "what should i do for you to forget all of this?". Tiffany shook her head "i dont't know". Taeyeon lean her head on Tiffany's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

this chapter made me cry while typing this story.

Sunny didn't know the real reason why.

can Tiffany forgive Taeyeon?? found out soon! :)