Oh my gosh

A TaeNy love story - Only You 2

Taeyeon woke up in the middle of the night and went to Krystal's room. Taeyeon thought to herself "this is it, i wish she will like it". Taeyeon make the finishing touched and she starts to play the baby's songs.Tiffany woke up as she heard the baby's songs playing. Tiffany slowly stood up "huh?? Taeyeon??". She saw their door wide open and the guest room is open too. So she went their and saw Taeyeon holding a teddy bear.

 

Taeyeon make a big smile as she saw Tiffany standing outside the door, "babe come on". Tiffany bite her lower lip as she step forward and really amazed on what she's seeing right now. It is pink all around, a pink crib in the middle, a pink mosquito net hanging on the crib. A pink carpet all around the floor, a pink sofa, a pink cabinet and lots of teddy bears and glow in the dark at the ceiling. There's a mini hanging cabinet for the stuff toys, and their wedding pictures are post all around the walls.

 

Tiffany can't say any words, she just stared and stood up. Taeyeon walk closer to her "babe?? did you like it?". Tiffany slowly nods and cover with her hand, she hug taeyeon tightly and whipser "thank you so much babe". Taeyeon giggles "i know you'll like it because it's pink huh??". Tiffany pulled out the hug and make an eyesmile. Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's lips then Tiffany smiled "so this is what you're doing every night huh??". 

 

Taeyeon smiled and slowly nods "yeah i've been doing this for 3 months, and hoping not to be caught by you". Tiffany giggles and punch Taeyeon's arm, "so that's why you're always tired and don't want to have with me". Taeyeon laugh out loud "yeah and to be honest i know that pregnant woman is allowed to have ". Tiffany narrowed her eyes and pouted, Taeyeon smiled as she stares at her and pinch her nose "stop acting like that babe". 

 

Tiffany laugh "it's okay it's worth it, i love it babe so much". Taeyeon smiled, she sat down and rest for a while "i'm so sleepy". Tiffany sat on her lap "go and sleep". Taeyeon back hug Tiffany and starts to rub her stomach "hmm how about you?". Tiffany shook her head "i'm fine babe, i want to stay here for a while huh??". Taeyeon nodded and kissed Tiffany's forehead, she went to their room and sleep.

 

Tiffany staring the room, hugging the pillow and touching everything, "hayy.. it's so beautiful". Tiffany starts to rub her stomach "i can't wait to see you here". Tiffany chuckles and sighed, she starts to play with the teddy bears and the stuff toys. "i wish you look like Taeyeon, the way she stares at me, the way she talks and her kissable lips". Tiffany smiled and imagining the baby's face "Krystal what a beautiful name". 

 

Tiffany fell asleep in the sofa, Taeyeon woke up and look for Tiffany and she saw her sleeping in the sofa. Taeyeon shook her head "she's really stubborn, i wish our baby is not like her hahaha". Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead and her stomach. She went down to open the door for Sooyoung. "oh Taeyeon, where's Tiffany??". Taeyeon point Krystal's room and Sooyoung went to see her.

 

Sooyoung shouted that makes Tiffany woke up "huh? what's the matter??", Taeyeon laugh and shook her head "that's the reaction i've been waiting for hahaha". Sooyoung feeling touched "wow this room is really....pink". Tiffany smiled "yeah this is Krystal's room, isn't it beautiful??". Sooyoung nodded and look around "wow you already have her clothes and bottles huh?? 

 

Tiffany nodded "yeah we bought them in New York". Sooyoung is really amaze and Tiffany went down, Taeyeon stares at Tiffany, then Tiffany shook her head and they both laugh. Taeyeon rubs Tiffany's stomach "let's see Aunt Yuri's reaction huh?". Tiffany giggles "let's give her time alone, let's cook". Taeyeon nodded and she cook, Sooyoung finally went down.

 

Sooyoung have a teary eyes "i can't believe Taeyeon you did that, i'm so impressed". Taeyeon lift her arms being proud "of course that's for our Princess Krystal". Tiffany smiled as she heard the word princess "princess?yeah we should call her Princess Krystal". Taeyeon nodded "okay so let's eat". They eat breakfast. And Taeyeon left for work

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny looking at the pictures "wow i can't believe it, it's so beautiful, can i post it here??". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "hmm okay sure". Sunny feeling excited and post the pictures of Krystal's room, Taeyeon sighed as she stares the gallery "finally we're almost done, so let's start the mini museum for The Bad Girls". Sunny nodded and they start to decorate. Taeyeon smiling all the time picturing Tiffany's face holding Krystal. Sunny shook her head as she stares Taeyeon smiling.

 

Taeyeon suddenly talk "i wish Krystal will have Tiffany's eyesmile and long legs". Sunny nodded "yeah not with our short legs hahaha". Taeyeon laugh "yeah right". Sunny  "and not to be a playgirl like you". Taeyeon pouted "i'm not a playgirl, i'm just...ahm...enjoying things before that's all". Sunny laugh out loud "yeah enjoying the girl's body wahahaha". Taeyeon slightly punch Sunny's hand.

 

Taeyeon got irritated "stop teasing me! at least i'm popular with girls hahaha". Sunny laugh out loud "okay fine". Taeyeon changed the topic "so how are you and Seohyun?". Sunny pouted "still the same". Taeyeon point her lips in the right side "you want me to help you??". Sunny narrowed her eyes "no thanks, i can manage". Taeyeon nodded "okay go for it".

 

Months later SunYeon's art gallery opens, Yuri, Tiffany and Sooyoung went to the grand opening. They drop their jaw as they enter the gallery, Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hand "babe it's so wonderful". Taeyeon nodded "yeah thanks, so let me tour you around". They nodded and look around, Sunny come closer "hey guys! liking the view??". They nodded and Sunny being proud "okay so let's go to our mini museum".

 

They went to The Bad Girls' museum, there are lots of stolen shots and signature all around the room. Yuri widen her eyes "wow you made the pictures more beautiful". Sooyoung bite her lower lip "i wish they can see this". Tiffany smiled "don't worry they will". They look at Tiffany then Tiffany wink "shh! don't tell to Sunny huh??". They agreed and took pictures around the place, Sunny stops them "cameras are not allowed inside huh?". They laugh at her and sighed.

 

Many people went to the gallery, it's 5pm and the gallery will close soon. They are acting weird, Sunny can feel something is wrong, "so aren't we gonna leave??". They all shook their heads then Sunny raised her eyebrow "what's the matter?? are we waiting for something or someone??". Tiffany shut as she saw The Bad Girls quietly walk closer to them. Yuri smiled then Sunny look back.

 

Seohyun smiled "hey!". Sunny drop her jaw "what?? you're here??". They nodded, Jessica fold her arms "we've been here since 4pm but there are alot of people so we've waited". Yoona laugh "yeah Jessica complaining again hahaha". Taeyeon shook her head "so come on let's go out". Jessica smiled "finally". Tiffany stood up and Hyoyeon come closer.

 

"wow Tiffany your stomach is so big but you're still y huh??". Tiffany blushed then Jessica hold Hyoyeon's hand "come on leave Tiffany alone". Seohyun and Yoona laugh at each her "here we go again hahaha". Yuri hold Yoona's hand, then Seohyun come closer to Sunny "so let's go". Seohyun nodded then Sooyoung and Taeyeon guide Tiffany in the car.

 

They went to the restaurant and eat, Yoona stares at Tiffany "Tiffany how many months are you now?". Tiffany look down "well it's already 6 months". Seohyun drop her jaw "wow really?? so is it a girl or a boy??" Tiffany smiled and hold Taeyeon's hand "it's a girl and her name is Princess Krystal". Jessica feeling so excited "wow really? i know she'll be beautiful like you". Tiffany blushed and Taeyeon nodded.

 

Sunny stood up "let's cheer for the gallery and for Krystal". They lift their glass of iced tea and celebrate, Yuri whisper to Yoona "let's have one huh??". Yoona chuckles "hahaha let me think about it first huh??". Yuri smiled then Jessica being curious "so you want to have another child after her??". Sooyoung laugh out loud "i think they won't because Tiffany can't have hahaha". Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other and smiled. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany eating an apple in the living room, Taeyeon and Sunny busy in the gallery and Yuri is preparing their snack. Tiffany feels something in her body, "hmm..it feels like my waist is hurt". Tiffany stood up and walk closer to Yuri, Yuri look at Tiffany holding her waist. "huh Tiffany what's wrong??". Tiffany shook her head "hmm nothing, what are you cooking??". Yuri smiled "it's a pancake", then Tiffany lean her back on the table, Tiffany feels wet.

 

"ahm Yuri i need to go to the comfort room, i think i'd pee on my underware". Yuri nodded "okay be careful". Tiffany fake smile and went to the comfort room, after 5mins Tiffany shouted "Yuri!!! call Taeyeon now". Yuri feeling confused and run to Tiffany "what's the matter Tiff??". Tiffany rubbing her stomach and taking a deep breath "the baby...is...coming..call Taeyeon please". Yuri drop her jaw and feeling so nervous, she grab her phone and call Taeyeon.

 

Yuri help Tiffany to sat on the couch, Yuri walking back and forth "what should i do, oh my". Tiffany taking a deep breath "where's Taeyeon??" Yuri biting her finger "i think she's coming, wait there huh?? Krystal wait for your mommy huh??". Taeyeon drove her car as fast as she can "Krystal is coming, Krystal is coming". Sunny was left on the gallery "Tiffany is giving birth, i should call Seohyun". 

 

Taeyeon grab her phone and call Sooyoung, Sooyoung drop her jaw and leave the school. Tiffany can't bear the pain anymore and she scratch the pillow. "ooouucchhh". Yuri sat next to her and rub Tiffany's stomach "krystal wait for a minute huh??". Yuri heard Taeyeon's car and she went out "Taeyeon faster!". Taeyeon run and lead Tiffany in the car, Yuri is rubbing Tiffany's stomach.

 

Taeyeon feeling so nervous while driving, Tiffany sweating and really in pain "tae! it really hurts". Taeyeon sighed "wait babe we're almost there huh??". Tiffany closed her eyes feeling so much pain. Yuri rubbing her stomach "you can do it Tiff". They arrived in the hospital, they lay Tiffany on the bed. Taeyeon kissed Tfifany's hand "be strong babe?? huh? i love you so much!". Tiffany nodded and bite her lower lip.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri walking back and forth, Sooyoung arrived "so did she gave birth??". Taeyeon shook her head "not yet, she's still in the delivery room". Sooyoung sighed and sat down "Krystal is coming, did you call her parents??". Taeyeon shook her head "i forgot please call them". Sooyoung nodded and call Tiffany's parents, it's been 2 hours Yuri biting her finger.

 

Finally after 3 hours the doctor came Taeyeon's heart is beating fast, she walk closer to the doctor "so how are they??". The doctor smiled "congratulations it's a healthy baby boy". They all drop their jaw as they heard it's a boy. Taeyeon suddenly laugh out loud "it's a boy??". The doctor nods "yeah a boy, and Tiffany is still sleeping now you can visit her later".

 

Taeyeon shook hands with the doctor, Yuri stood up "oh my gosh, she's a boy". Taeyeon bite her lower lip "oh no what will be her reaction". Sooyoung shook her head "it's okay, you heard the doctor a healthy baby boy so be greatful with that huh??". Taeyeon and Yuri nodded "come on let's see the baby". They went to the nursery room and look at the baby. 

 

Sooyoung smiled "wow look at him, he's so cute". Taeyeon smiled "yeah she looks like Tiffany a boy version". Yuri topping the window "hello baby, i want to carry him now". Taeyeon smiled "yeah me too". Sooyoung raised her eyebrow "so what will be his name??". Taeyeon bite her finger "hmm Prince?? Kyungsan??". Yuri laugh "like a royal baby huh??". Taeyeon smiled.

 

Yuri look again "hello Prince Kyungsan". They stares at the baby and went to Tiffany's room, Tiffany is still sleeping. Sunny came and they make a small circle, Taeyeon sighed "how can i tell her that Krystal is a boy??". Sunny drop her jaw "what??! she's a boy??". Taeyeon nodded "shh be quiet, tell me how??". Yuri shook her head "i don't think she'll accept it at once, since she's been expecting him to be a girl".

 

Taeyeon nodded and frowned, Sooyoung rub Taeyeon's back "don't worry Kyungsan is still her child, i know she'll accept it eventually, don't think negative huh?". Taeyeon stares at Tiffany "yeah i know that, just give her a moment huh?? she needs to rest first before saying the truth huh??". They nodded and wait for Tiffany to woke up, Sunny and Yuri went to the nursery room to look at Kyungsan. Taeyeon brushing Tiffany's hair "i love you babe". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's a boy! Baby Prince Kyungsan huh?

oh no what will be Tiffany's reaction, poor Tiffany huh??

find out her reaction in the last episode of Only You 2..  :) 

Picture them in Hello Baby, their series before. :)