Kiss me not

A TaeNy love story - Only You 2

Taeyeon being quiet, Hyorin feeling uncomfortable and break the silence between them. "ahm Taeyeon?". Hyorin look at Taeyeon, then Taeyeon look back "yes??". Hyorin bite her lips "Taeyeon i..i..just want to say sorry about last night". Taeyeon sighed "hmm it's okay just don't do that again". Hyorin shyly nods "okay i'm so sorry". 

 

Taeyeon smiled "okay well congratz! we have a high score in our project.. :)". Hyorin smiled "yeah! thanks to you Taeyeon! :)". Taeyeon shook her head "nahh! we all made it so congratz to all of us". Hyorin giggles "so shall we celebrate for that??". Taeyeon thought for a second, then Hyorin added "ahm no more beers :)". Taeyeon smiled "okay". 

 

Yoona and Hyoyeon went to see Yuri. Yoona bought some flowers and chocolates. Hyoyeon saw them "wow Yoona being so romantic huh?". Yoona blushes "yeah this is for my Yuri". Hyoyeon shook her head "well Yoona you're too lucky to have Yuri as your girlfriend, she is sweet, caring, smart and beautiful". Yoona look at Hyoyeon with a narrowed eyes "huh? do you like my girlfriend??". 

 

Hyoyeon smiled "hahaha no i'm just happy for you i didn't know that you'll end up liking girls too". Yoona chuckles "stop teasing me okay?? just be happy for me. come on". Yuri is waiting for Yoona in the garden, Yuri smiled when she saw Yoona coming "ahh my girlfriend is here.. :)". Yoona hide the flowers and chocolates at her back.

 

Yuri hug Yoona then Yoona whisper "close your eyes sweety". Yuri being confused close her eyes "what is it Yoona?". Yoona prepare herself and lean in, she kiss Yuri's lips and say "open it now!". Yuri slowly open her eyes and saw the beautiful pink roses and a heart shape chocolate in Yoona's hands. 

 

Yuri blushes "wow! is this for me??". Yoona make a cute smile and nods. Yuri jump and hug Yoona again "hmmm you're so sweet..iloveyou Yoona!". Yoona smiled and whisper "this is for my busy schedule so i make a surprise, iloveyou too". Hyoyeon staring at them "hayy i'm so jealous". 

 

Yuri noticed Hyoyeon "ohh hi Hyoyeon how are you and Jessica??". Yoona laugh, Hyoyeon raise her eyebrow "huh?? Jessica?? why is it Jessica?". Yuri shook her head "nothing hahaha". Hyoyeon fold her arms "hmp! stop teasing me okay??". Yuri and Yoona laugh out loud. 

 

Jessica and Seohyun went to the mall, Jessica looking around "we need to find beautiful dresses for our audition". Seohyun agreed "yeah, but you know what we can join Yoona and Hyoyeon to our audition". Jessica look at her "huh?? join them??". Seohyun nodded "yeah let's join them as our back up dancers, they help us to our dance steps so let's help them too". Jessica thought for a moment "hmm let's see then come on let's look for dresses".

 

Seohyun and Jessica look all over the stores, Jessica sighed "this is really tiring". They sat down and rest, Seohyun nodded "yeah really tiring, so are we gonna join them?". Jessica thought again "well okay, but Hyoyeon must change her attitude". Seohyun giggles "nice! okay i'm so excited to our audition, i'm sure Hyoyeon and Yoona will be happy for it". Jessica nodded "yeah yeah i know".

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny ignores Luna as she passed by. Luna bite her lips "Sunny! i'm sorry", but Sunny didn't look back and went out the room. Sunny's thought "you fooled me". Tiffany rush to see Taeyeon and wait for her outside the room. Taeyeon giggle "ohh my girlfriend is here again". Hyorin look at Tiffany "yeah again, so are you gonna join her to our celebration?". Taeyeon nodded "ofcourse! i should". Hyorin sighed and thought for her self "hmm don't have any chance again".

 

Taeyeon went out the room "Hi babe! i'm happy you're here". Tiffany make an eye smile "ofcourse! everyday". Hyorin clear "ahm Tiffany we're gonna celebrate today, so come and join us". Tiffany look at her "huh?? celebrate for what??". Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand "babe our project got a high score so we're gonna celebrate". Tiffany being excited "really?? ohh i'm so proud of you babe!". 

 

Tiffany hug Taeyeon, Hyorin got jealous "ahm come on guys let's go". Sunny join them "Taeyeon! Tiffany! wait!". They look back and Taeyeon say "oh Sunny i'm about to call you, it's good you're here". Sunny took a deep breath "so where are you going??". Tiffany grab Sunny's hand "they got a high score on their project so we're gonna celebrate".

 

Sunny being happy "really?? that's a good thing, let's call up Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, Jessica and Hyoyeon". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "hmm all of them?". Hyorin sighed, Tiffany agreed "yeah we should hahaha". Taeyeon shook her head "okay". Sunny called them up but Jessica, Seohyun can't join them. Yuri and Yoona will have their date and Hyoyeon didn't answer her phone. 

 

Tiffany smiled "hmm let's call Sooyoung, maybe she's free". Tiffany dialed Sooyoung phone "Sooyoung also can't because she have a date too". Taeyeon drop her jaw "date??! with whom??". Tiffany shook her head "i don't know she didn't tell me". Taeyeon fold her arms, Sunny interrupted "so i guess we should go now". Hyorin nodded "ahm let's go to the nearest restaurant".

 

Sunny raise her eyebrow "huh?? restaurant?? why??". Tiffany being confused "why?? where should we go??". Sunny evil smile "at the bar". Hyorin smiled, Taeyeon look at Sunny and shook her head. Sunny bite her lips "well i just want to forget Luna by drinking some alcohol just for now". Sunny frown then Tiffany sighed "okay but Taeyeon and I will not drink". 

 

Tiffany look at Taeyeon then Taeyeon nodded, they went to the bar and celebrate. Sunny so excited and get some drinks, Hyorin join her and they drink. Tiffany and Taeyeon just sat down and watch them as they dance. Tiffany wants to dance too, swaying her body in her chair. Taeyeon laugh "ohh you want to dance huh?? go on join them". Tiffany smiled "no i'm fine here". 

 

Taeyeon grab Tiffany's hand and lead her to the dance floor. Taeyeon put her hands on Tiffany's waist, then Tiffany put her hands on Taeyeon's neck.Taeyeon whisper "this is our romantic dance so let's slow dance". They slow dance, Sunny come closer "what are you doing?? this is not a slow dance". Taeyeon raise her eyebrow "what is your problem??". Tiffany giggle "this is our romantic dance don't interrupt". 

 

Sunny shook her head and starts to dance, Hyorin dancing with the boys staring at TaeNy "how i wish that's me not Tiffany". Tiffany lean her head on Taeyeon's shoulder "babe i'm so happy that i'm here with you". Taeyeon nodded "i'm happy too that i'm not busy right now and dance with you". Tiffany giggles and kiss Taeyeon's cheek.

 

Sunny so depress drink a lot of alcohol and drunk her self, Sunny dance like drawing a zigzag on the floor "come..on guys! let's dance!!". Taeyeon grab Sunny's hand "come on Sunny let's go home, you're so drunk". Sunny pull out "no i still want to dance!". Sunny swaying her body, Tiffany help Sunny "come on Sunny let's go". Sunny shook her head "no! i don't want too". Then Tiffany and Taeyeon hold her arm and went out the bar.

 

Hyorin followed "what's happening?". Taeyeon open her car "Sunny is really drunk we need to take her home". Hyorin raise her eyebrow "but we're not finish yet". Tiffany nodded "yeah Taeyeon you're celebration is not over yet so join them i'll take care of Sunny". Taeyeon shook her head "no babe, you don't know how to drive". 

 

Tiffany nodded "yeah i don't know so we're gonna ride taxi". Taeyeon still disagree "no i'll take her there". Tiffany hold Taeyeon's face "it's okay babe! i can manage and it's still early, i'll be back". Taeyeon slowly nod and look for taxi, Tiffany kiss Taeyeon and leave. Hyorin make an evil smile "so come on Taeyeon let's join our groupmates". 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon nodded and went inside. Hyorin grab some wine and give it to Taeyeon "here! drink this". Taeyeon shook her head "no i can't". Hyorin shook her head and sat next to Taeyeon "come on Taeyeon, last time you didn't drink and now?". Taeyeon smiled "yeah i can't drink because Tiffany will get angry". Hyorin shook her head "Tiffany, Tiffany, Tiffany always Tiffany, is she your boss?? everything she said you'll do it. Your like a puppy to her". 

 

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes "no i'm not!". Hyorin smiled "so drink this and prove me wrong". Taeyeon grab it and drink it at once "are you happy now??". Hyorin smiled "wow impressive how about this one". Hyorin give another drink then Taeyeon drink it again "so did i prove to you now?". Hyorin shook her head "no unless you could drink 5 glasses at the same time maybe i'll be convince". 

 

Taeyeon sighed and her face starts to turn red "okay let's see who's the puppy now". Taeyeon drink all, and starts to be dizzy "ahh... the last one is really hard". Taeyeon lean on the table, Hyorin bite her lips "this is what i really want". She grab Taeyeon's arm and went to the parking lot "Taeyeon where's your key??". 

 

Taeyeon just moan "huh?? i...don't...know...maybe...in...my..pocket". Hyorin find the key and open Taeyeon's car. She slowly lay Taeyeon at the back of the car and close the door. Hyorin look at Taeyeon from head to toe and bite her lips "at last". She sat down at Taeyeon's stomach and lean in, she kissed Taeyeon's lips. Taeyeon thought it is Tiffany and close her eyes "babe??" and they kissed passionately.

 

Meanwhile Tiffany opens the door and lead Sunny inside her apartment. Tiffany grab Sunny's arm and they went into her room, she slowly lay Sunny on the bed. Sunny slowly open her eyes "Tiffany?? my love of my life". Sunny lean in and kiss Tiffany's lips. Tiffany immediately pull out and cover her lips with her hand. Tiffany was shock and stood up "Sunny! what are you doing??!". Sunny smiled "finally i kissed you!". 

 

Sunny close her eyes and sleep, Tiffany took a deep breath "Sunny just kissed me". Tiffany sat down and bite her finger "Sunny is just drunk so ahm what should i do??". Tiffany thinking too hard and get some wet towel and rub them on Sunny's face down to her neck. Tiffany looking at Sunny's red face "you little brat! still inlove with me huh? i know you will not remember this so i'll forget about it".

 

Tiffany sighed and finished, she pull the blanket and put them on Sunny. Tiffany brush Sunny's hair and kiss her forehead "you must sleep well Sunny, i'll go now". Sunny is sleeping peacefully then Tiffany leave and ride the taxi "should i tell Taeyeon? no i shouldn't they might fight, Sunny didn't know what she's doing. i don't want them to fight so no i shouldn't". Tiffany biting her finger.

 

Hyorin kissed Taeyeon's neck "you really tastes good Taeyeon". Taeyeon just moan and run her hands to Hyorin's body. Hyorin bite Taeyeon's lips and them Taeyeon is liking it. Hyorin grab Taeyeon's hand and put them on her s, Taeyeon starts to massage them Hyorin moan "ahh Taeyeon! harder!". Taeyeon really dizzy slighty squeez them that makes Hyorin liking it more.

 

Hyorin kissed Taeyeon again putting her tongue into Taeyeon's mouth, Taeyeon open and Hyorin Taeyeon's tongue. Tiffany went out the taxi being so nervous, she went inside the bar but can't see Taeyeon "huh?? where's Taeyeon?? did she leave already??". Tiffany went out the bar and went to the parking lot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona being so romantic huh?

Sooyoung dating?? with whom??

Oh no! Hyorin did it! OMG!

what will happen next? Taeyeon you're in a big trouble! next chapter please! :)