Traditional

Royalty Love

 

 

 

Soo Jung's school celebration of 15th annual festival was coming up, most of the students got excited about the spectacular event that was coming closer.  

 

Sulli was silly enough to make fun of married Crown Princess Soo Jung, she jokingly asked, "Soo Jung, are you supposed to be excited like every others year since a lot of pretty boys from others schools are going to participate with our school as well?" 

 

She ignored, "Sulli, I am a married woman, what should I excited about that for anymore? 

 

"Ayyy, I was kidding. How's your marriage so far, though?" 

 

"What do you expect a life in palace like, Sulli? I have to study all traditional stupid chronicles family from royal, who the hell cares about them these days?" Soo Jung just had to whine all the way down to the end for the heck of it.  

 

Her phone vibrated as she immediately checked her message. Hm? It's Amber. On screen phone said. "Soo Jung! Come down to principal office now."   

 

Unknowningly, Soo Jung ran off to the office without taking notice of Sulli.  

 

At office...  

 

The principle explained the preparation of festival with the special event, expecting Prince(ss) Amber and the Crown Princess to make a show display something about Goong palace.  

 

"I hope you both agree to participate in this, maybe try to do something that relates to being a roles of palace. It would be intrigued that among of students." He said in full of expectation without disappointment.  

 

I hate doing anything that has to deal with groups! Prince(ss) Amber screamed automatically inside, denied, but rethinking it was the principle request that she couldn't cannot comply on. 

 

"I leave you two discuss about the project together to surprise the crowd in coming a few days. Thank you for your corporation." The Principle stood and left. 

 

The struggle came right at the moment where she did not know how to turn to. She walked quietly to leave Soo Jung thinking of any good ideas behind. Prince(ss) liu flickered an idea and proudly told Soo Jung, "Let's have a hand puppet show."  

 

Soo Jung screeched, pretentious on clapping with Amber's brilliant idea. "Are you mad? Do you think we are still in elementary?!" She stared at the Prince(ss) Liu's expression, seeing no joking sign of face she made. She was serious about the idea.  

 

Prince(ss) Liu exchanged some words, "...I don’t like showing my face to the crowd, let's do something that we don’t have to present our faces in front of the stage." Soo Jung had to agree with this, she cannot find another words to response since she just was going to silently accept Prince(ss) Liu ignorant's idea.  

 

"Fine."  

 

A moment flashback, the wind blew outside as they walked in silent. A tensified silent that Soo Jung made distress, the affliction she faced was hard enough. Was she playing a guessing game with Amber or something? It was not hide and seek game, with this skeptical mind as if Prince(ss) Liu owe inside, Soo Jung's sentimental heart skipped a bit and finally spit out the question, bluntly. "Hey you, Amber Liu, was that kiss mean anything between us?"  

 

Prince(ss) Liu didn’t know what was it, but that question disrupted her own thought right away and gave Prince(ss) Liu a little second to think little more carefully before she could answer. "...that."  

 

Avoiding from scandal with the Princess, spotting the agents hidden behind the trees bushes, her mother, the Lady Liu's hired the agent to spy on her, Prince(ss) Liu apologically again slipped those harsh words again toward her Huyng's Crown Princess. She found an excuse, "it was a slip moment that I could barely know what I was doing. You can say that it was just some movement I made to shut you up."  

 

["I am guilty, just like every human is 

Of romanticising their pain by using pretty 

And cleverly worded metaphors  

To somehow make the heartache  

seem remarkable."  - Amber Zucconi ] 

 

They lived in conflict, this conflict did not yet unwrap them yet. In love, there was hate.  

 

Believing, Soo Jung hated the way Prince(ss) Liu answer, that answer, however, taught Soo Jung that Prince(ss) Liu might still have feeling for Victoria Song, she didn’t deserve to go through any of this crap in between these royal people. 

 

"Hey, princess. Hey. Please stay focus, y'know we are being monitored 24/7, right?Prince(ss) Liu waved her hand in front of Soo Jung's dazed out like million miles away in distance, Soo Jung consumed everything back and recalled her real self for now. "Two faces. First, you pretend to be caring, now you turn to a jacka&& again!!! What is this?" Again, yelling. Of course, she had to yell.  

 

Love? First kisses felt tingling that you call as love huh, Soo Jung? Please, do wake yourself up. Soo Jung reminded herself in enthusiasm of angry manner as she wanted to throw off the illusion how she depends on Prince(ss) Amber who said she will look over Soo Jung.  

 

* 

Flashback - [The period of leaving Lady Liu] 

 

At the backyard of Goong where Yunha usually stayed, flowers bloomed beautifully, the petals fall easily from the branches happen to wind off. Petals hurled in the air of background full of exquisite miraculous pink color, achingly pretty, plus their scent synced well together. 

 

"Yunha. Should I leave the palace for good?" The rumor happened to give Lady Liu a bad reputation, speaking of false facts that she could not bear on. "Some said I try too hard to ask Prince(ss) Amber Liu for a Crown Princess, sejabin." She certainly preserved her words well. 

 

"..." 

 

She continued soulfully, "Understand me, Yunha. Prince(ss) Amber is not mean to be a Prince as you expected. I live in another dimension beside you and serve you. Amber is however, my only daughter, that I love. I thought Yunha was wise enough to understand." She explained furthermore, "In this kind of misunderstanding, I do hope you clean up by the time we take our step back to America."  

 

Yunha last spoke a few last words with Lady Liu, "It was not that I expect my Amber to be a prince at all. It was prince(ss) Amber seem to not concern very much about Goong palace enough to take care off. You still have time to think about it and change her, if you'd wish to stay with us."  

 

Lady Liu despite the fact that she had to fix something that Prince(ss) Amber did not want to do so. It would take away Amber's happiness, she did not have time for such things. Amber was an ordinary daughter she ever could have.  

 

The wound was there in her, it was hard to open into the best. She decided, begging. "I'd take my leave." 

 

~*~*~*~*~

In love, there always is hate

it's love and hate story.

 

 

 

note: little teaser in this chapter, since i want to get some details on unreaveling story of Lady Liu

Hope you enjoy what i have so far

next chapter, it'll be extra for sure (can't promise very much)

so much writing block T_T --please take easy on me critics

 

 

 

 

Thank you very much for new subscription!

 

GO KRYBER! <3