Finding attraction

Royalty Love

The tinkling feeling after being hugged from Soo Jung, different feeling heartfelt and huddles pressing bodies ran down to his spine including whole body melted down. Soo Jung pressed her head gently against his back and gingerly hugging him. She just had to stay there and let it happen, fondling the moment of embrace.

As warm as Soo Jung hung on his waist was, he shuddered off the touches. He jerkily glazed behind the cheeky girl who seemed like just seeing a death corpse in front of her. He raised his eyes brows, “What are you doing?”

A question awoke Soo jung to turning off alarm of back’s distraction. Soo Jung eagerly, ashamedly shrunk at his question. She needed to hide her obvious, and shameless face which shown clearly. She nervously answered with an abrupt voice, “H-huh? Dfdfkj jdfjdl jdlkfjdkf alsdkjf ;laksjdf”

When she didn’t know how to explain back, she viperously moved around like a jellyfish to advocate the moment ago. Yi Yun found out she was acting weird, and tempted. “What the—?”

Each movement Soo jung made had become weirder as Yi Yun ignored the fact that she did actually hug him, forcefully demanded. “Why? Why were you out of blue hugging my back?” The question was too hard and unreasonable to answer, a frozen response-less girl stood there still looking at him and made a fake laugh. “Hohoho, lalalala.”

Her weird acting was too obvious to shown; however, she felt so awkward afterward her momentary. Lack of controlling her consciousness, she quickly moved to the sofa and mentally sat there as she was uncertain at herself. “Why the freak did I just do that for? Why the hell would I hug him? My senses directly left when I stare at that .”

As Soo Jung innocently sat on sofa focusing on TV, Yi Yun was poof in front of her as she gingerly thought. “Is he going to tease me again?”

When she tried to start off another topic, she was trying, unexpectedly, to drive his thought off the moment ago. Yi Yun fondly smiled, and bluntly said. “It was weird that you wanted to hug my back—“

She protested, “Wait, it’s not what you thought…”

Yi Yun seemed like understanding her, and turned his back behind facing her. He joked, “If you want to hug my back, here go ahead. Don’t surprisingly attack like that.”

Soo Jung blushingly protested again, “Go away. Who said that I want to hug your back.”

Coincidentally at the same she was trying to take this advantage, there was a bell ring. Soo Jung went out to opening the gate house, it was Taemin visiting her.

In front of the gate, she greeted Taemin with a happy smile. “Hey, Taemin. What’s up?”

Taemin warmly smiled at her, giving her the gift. “Here, it’s for you.” She shyly accepted it, “Thanks.”

“Hey, I can’t believe you married, how come did it come this unexpected?”

Soo Jung shuddered with his words, and said. “Uh… actually..” There was a pause, and she whispered. “Can you keep secret?”

Taemin made a facial face, “Ye-eah, sure. What is it?”

She came closer to him, and was going to tell him the truth. Before she could, Yi Yun roughly opened the gate and stood next to her. Giving him a dark look, Soo Jung stood there frozen in front of him as she could feel that sharp eyes stared at her.

Yi Yun confirmed, “Excused us, our Crown Princess is already married and I’m afraid that she is not able to have another conversation with you any longer since the parazzi will come. Please leave.”

Before Taemin could respond back, he clutched Soo Jung’s wrist dragging her into the house.

*

Taemin walked home with so many thoughts on his head, trying to guess what Soo Jung wanted to tell him. He scratched the back of his head with his obtuse expression as he remembered of Sulli waiting for him at the shop, he hastily ran over there.

Sulli impatiently waited for Taemin in front of the bakery shop, seeing his figure runs toward her. Staring at him frustrated, she pouted. “Taemin!! You’re 10 minutes late.”

“Mian…”

She ignored him and walked away. Taemin dragged along with her, and followed her innocently. Sulli turned around and frown. “Yah. Stop following me.”

Taemin didn’t say anything, but stopped at his spot as his disappointment appeared on his cute face. He knew that Sulli was mad at him for making her wait, he tried to console her. “Sulli-ah, come on. Please, don’t be mad.”

Sulli still frowned, and ignored him. He persisted following Sulli, and said. “I didn’t mean to come picking you up late.”

She looked away quickly when Taemin focused on her, “Hmp!”

He found out she looked quiet cute when she’s angry. “Sulli, don’t frown like that because those wrinkles won’t look good on your cute face. Ara?”

Sulli blushed, and formed a small smile. “Ara.”

Taemin fondly smiled at her for not mad at him anymore, he cutely smirked. “Let’s go to Starbuck, I’ll get you hot chocolate.”

“No, I don’t want get fat.”

“Then, what would you want? Hmm.. Should I buy flower to make up the time you waited for me?”

“No, flower is too girly.”

Taemin still continued adoring Sulli, “Let’s get ice-cream.”

“No..” This time, Taemin controlled her by clutching her wrist and dragging her to the store. Yet, Sulli shyly liked his persistence.  

*

When they were back to school, Prince(ss) Amber had the seat next to the foreign girl in the classroom. At a time, Soo Jung found out it was sort of disturbing for her, unreasonable.

Yes. Soo Jung paid close attention to him while during class, the way they laugh together, the gentleness he speaks to that girl, the shining bright smile he gives her, and everything of his features and charms repeatedly does over again for her, Victoria Song.

During break, Soo Jung placed the chin against her hand. She blew her sigh out from her lips, trying to have a quick look at his back. She dreamy shared with her friends, “Hey Luna, Sulli.”

They suddenly appeared interesting eyes on her, and listened. “Don’t you think it’s wrong to like husband’s cousin?”

Sulli and Luna turned looking at each other perplex, and restrained in behavior. “What..? Don’t tell me you like Prince Yi Yun…”

“But, look. Prince Nickhun and I married with no love, which it means nothing. He always is busy with political works, and all day in palace I just meet that guy over there.”

Her friends struggled with the words, whether not knowing it’s wrong or not. But, they warned. “Don’t make your life more little complicate though, remember that you’re Crown Princess now.”

Soo Jung snapped, “Wait, he’s a jerk. I can’t like him, no… no… no…” She logically justified again, “His words to me, are like harsh, mean, and jackass.”

“Soo Jung…”

“But, I don’t understand why am I attracted to his back...”

Her friends mutually just listened to her humbug words forming out, and rectified. “Yah! Soo Jung, you’re married. No matter what you like him or not, you signed the agreement, therefore you still need to follow that policy in the contract.”

Her friends reminded her about it as Soo Jung stayed silent. Soo Jung whispered, “He’s just hypocrite.”

After listening to their warning, Soo Jung went to the top roof of the school building to find some fresh air, breathing the scent upon the cloudy of sky gave her refreshment. She wasn’t sure how exactly her feeling was, but there’s something that made her heart starting to shake when she faces Yi Yun.

Yi Yun was still in the class, gently told Victoria. “My birthday is coming next week, I’d like to invite you to Palace and have a small party with me. Would you like to come?”

Victoria sweetly smiled at him and nodded in respond. He sighed in relief, “That’s good.”

As the class was end, every one rushed going home after the late hour. Yi Yun overheard the little conversation between Sulli and Luna.

“Yah, where is Soo Jung? During the break, she went outside and gone till now.”

“I don’t know. Probably, Prince Nickhun picked her up early already.”

When he heard their conversation, he looked little bit concern like it’s never happened to anyone beside Victoria. He remained the neutral look on him as walked to the exit door to meet Victoria, he apologized. “Pororo-ah, sorry… I can’t take you to the bus stop today. I have something to take care of.”

Victoria comprehensively nodded and angelically reassured, “Aniya, I could go home alone.”

Yi Yun considered carefully for the last time, “It’s raining outside. Here, take my umbrella.”

“It’s alright, I have it in the locker.”

“Alright, get home safety kay.”

Victoria nodded again, and gave him a peck on the cheek before she left.

Yi Yun called back to the palace to see if Soo Jung has headed home, yet she hasn’t. He immediately ran outside the school to find the sight of her, as he ran as he screamed out her name. “Soo Jung!!!”

He sensed that Soo Jung could possibly lock on top of the roof of the building, he tried to take the elevator but the electricity turned off. He took the stairs to get up there. Meanwhile, Soo Jung had endured the cold outside under the heavy raining, it was stupid that she fall in sleep and locked outside that she didn’t even know until she woke up.

Her phone had been taken away since she has bodyguards around her, they were all useless to have them since they don’t even take notice her. All the enduring she had, she wanted to cry her eyes out. However, she must not become vulnerable prey in Palace, she needed to move and wait for everything end.

Click!

Yi Yun was shocked. Stoned. Seeing Soo Jung’s body soaked with wet clothes, she trembled and shivered. She turned around and felt happen that she saw Yi Yun coming to get her. Yi Yun did not say anything except gripped her wrist and dragged her to downstairs.  

Walking downstairs half way, Soo Jung restrained back, looking at Yi Yun coldly. “Why did you come to find me for?!”

“...”

She retorted to his silent, “What? Aren’t you ecstatic to see me like this? Am I drenched enough to you pleasure?”

He turned his head around and looked at her, “Why can’t you act like a lady? You’re too cold and bashful, I really hope you’ll grow more feminine in the future.” Soo Jung glanced at him icy, and protested. “What’s it to you? In that case, you have your foreign girlfriend who is feminine already.”

“No, I’m just saying that you’re also woman, and I hope you’ll live up to predetermined fate. I’m merely imparting common sense.”

Soo Jung scoffed in aggravation, turning her head around but her eyes were still on him. “If you want me looking and sounding ladylike, why don’t you get your hearing checked and get thick glasses! It’s not too much, is it?”

“Whatever you said but don’t talk about Victoria like that.” He marked.

She muttered, “When I talk about her, all you could say is don’t mention her, don’t talk about her.” Soo Jung carelessly walked toward the exit building as the rain stopped, Yi Yun sincerely looked at her being wet as he pathetically called her. “Soo Jung.”

Without thinking, Yi Yun snatched her as she turned around and placed his lips on her plump pink lips. The slight kiss fluttered between them, twinkling their senses together. She practically tried to fight back and pulled out the kiss but she seemed like she drown into it. For a second, her eyes widen opened then closed, and then letting it happen.

Their feeling unually developed thought their stubborn characteristic, what came before Soo Jung pulled him back. She dishonestly screamed, “Are you insane? You must be bored out of your mind!”

Yi Yun calmly formed half of smirk, “No, the exact opposite. It was thrilling.”

She unaccepted, “You’re crazy! You fraud!!!”

When he saw the expression of Soo Jung looked denial and something that makes him palpable inside his gust. He pertained her words, and all knowingly admitted. “Whatever you said about me is right, no one dare trying to tone up like this either deceive me. You’re straightforward.” There was a pause, and a stare. He continued, “I’ve never hated you.”

When he caressed her face with the right hand, Soo Jung swung her body around and walked away. “I’m glad you found me.”

 

---

Please enjoy what i have so far

Sorry, if it was lame :( I tried my best...