Mistaken

Royalty Love

 

Debimama and Queen Wang Hoo discussed about the returned of Lady Liu to Korea for many years after they took their leave from palace.  

 

Gently pick up her cup of tea, small sip before Debimama expressed her words, “Lady Liu has returned, hadn't she?”  

 

Kneeling in front of the Mother Queen, Wang Hoo Queen carefully nodded her head and claimed, “Yes, Debimama.” 

 

She, then, continued anxiously, “Very well. I missed my Princess Amber a lot. Prince Nickhun must be really happy seeing her again, I must heard.” Her pleasant old voice proceeded as low as she could, “How is our Crown Princess? Has she used to live in palace yet? It's already a month that passed by.”  

 

Wang Hoo Queen composed her words together to arise more information, “Yes, she's getting better and still learning. It's difficult for her to adapt into this different type of living, where she has to meet up a royal meeting occasionally. Otherwise, I've asked Princess Amber to look over Bingung Soo Jung in frequent at day when dongung Nickhun is occupied.”  

 

In reaction, Debi smiled, “Our Amber has not changed at all, has she?”  

 

“Yes, Lady Liu has raised Prince(ss) Amber very well, she has grown with full of proper personality than I expected.” Wang Hoo Queen said indifferently.  

 

Debi lift up her cup of tea to have another sip, her eyes directly looked at Wang Hoo Queen from there, noticed the voice. She recalled, “I see, there. Our Nickhun is been busy with his work since Yunha passed away, and I'm just a bit worried.” 

 

“What is it, Debimama?” 

 

She dragged a sigh, “Nickhun shouldn't work too much that he has to neglect Bingung.” She sounded to worry about the future generation for Prince Nickhun here, yet implied the message to Wang Hoo Queen as she asked, "Do you understand my words?"  

 

Her words reached her, lowering her voice as she complied, "Yes, Debimama."  

 

* 

At school.. 

 

The official time for festival has arrived, everyone gathered together one spot. Prince(ss) Amber and Soo Jung just wanted to do quick, getting over this activity as quick as possible.  

 

Soo Jung was not in mood at all, hoping the world get out of her sight just for a day, it would be nice. She stared deathly at Prince(ss) Amber texting on the phone. She scoffed, then murmured under her breath, "Huh! Probably her lovely Victory Song."  

 

The principle announced to the crowd for Prince(ss) Liu and Soo Jung presence to present on this show. The setup was ready. The whole school buzzed with the performance, full expectation as the students were all excited. 

  

"Prince(ss) Amber and Sejabin Soo Jung is starting!"  

 

Uh. This is embarrassing. Soo Jung kept this in mind.  

 

This is gonna over soon, let's just get it done. Prince(ss) Amber concentrated on her own role, making the principle proud from distance hold upon his watching. 

 

They managed behind the setup of small stage, the wood standby looked little fragile. Soo Jung actually saw that Prince(ss) Amber putting effort into this performance, the considerate looking from Soo Jung gave her. 

 

Soo Jung just wanted to make it for the best, stealing some glances to the hypocrite person beside her.  

 

In fact, it was mistaken to admit that she suffered through the period at Goong, unless Prince(ss) Amber wasn’t there. Soo Jung discovered at one point where she could appreciate Amber's presence. The nostalgia when Amber was next to her, feeling safe again felt enough at the moment.  

 

Life for Soo Jung happened just like in some of conviction or something of the sort. Arguing with Amber was not a certain issue. 

 

The moment Prince(ss) Amber turned into Soo Jung, asking her to keep in touch. It was all out of blue for Soo Jung. "...so let me take care of you from now on." As far as Soo Jung saw the moment that Amber concerned about her, suddenly showing it.  

 

Soo Jung saw it as a mistake, a different kind of concern from Amber. She suddenly recalled how at the end, every time, noticing that she left holding in to her own feelings.  

 

My own feeling... is not Amber's concern, isn't it? 

 

A crack! 

 

Striking of a fallen object from upon, the wooden block fell off from the setting of the stage template where they performed, Soo Jung caught up with it, snuggling Amber's shirt for a caution. Amber reflexed, it wasn’t fast enough, Soo Jung had to push Amber aside, right away. "Amber! Look out!" 

 

Things collapsed, falling apart. Soo jung just happened to protect Amber from injuries. Amber startled at the action that she just did for her.  

 

The main servants of Seja-Gung immediately came over, in charge the damage. Proceeding Prince(ss) Amber and Sejabin Soo Jung safely inside, the mark was visible clearly on Soo Jung's arm.  

 

Without saying, Prince(ss) Amber grabbed her hand, practically dragging Soo Jung to the nurse room. Restraint back from pulling back, Amber didn't let go nor want to lose that hand of Soo Jung. Amber gripped it harder, yet she didn’t speak a word to her.  

 

Silently waiting for her to get done, the nurse finished up wrapping the bandage. Amber leaned outside the wall. She stood there having the image of how Soo Jung riskly pushing her away.  

 

She stood there, Soo Jung bruised at the arm seem to pity. Amber stared at Soo Jung, feeling subtle. She started to talk, "don't do that again."  

 

Soo Jung felt annoyed, protesting back, "you didn’t thank me, and you demand me not to do so?!"  

 

"I admire your bravery and all. Why don't you avoid it? You can't just push me away and not caring for yourself?!" Prince(ss) Amber screamed back with anger. A sign of disbelief. Again, showing the concern, she amplified with understated voice, "please, don’t do that again."  

 

Soo Jung read her face. She wanted to yell back, but the last words made her heart soften. Anxiousness. Soo Jung quietly accepted, calling up this moment, the most difficult and the careful concern from Amber. Overflowing with this kind of situation, she had the feeling of something that may been shifting little by little.  

 

* 

 

Prince(ss) Amber walked toward the hallway, making a way through classroom. The tough three looking guys approached her, "oh, hello, Princess Liu." That mocking voice needed to ignore, Prince(ss) Amber stared at them, seeing that they were looking for trouble.  

 

The guy's voice sounded drunk, deep and hint of troublesome. "I don’t think... we're friends. Wanna move? I'm busy." 

 

His voice seemed displease, "look like, you're busy avoiding people like us. I just wanna be friendly starting now." She tried to control the slip anger she might cause, she excused her way. The guy didn’t want to let her go easily, he looked for more, "I heard your mother, the lady liu, was abandoned by Yunha. That's rash thing to do for a royal people."  

 

She warned, having her fist up, "I have no desire to fight with you, so shut your pile hole before I take action on you." She walked away. 

 

Second strike, this guy really had no idea what he was messing with, "ah.. Soo Jung, your huyng's Bingung, tell him that I dated her before. I wonder if he enjoyed with her on first night." He scoffed it off, "Soo Jung must be really too lack of experience for him anyway, ha."  

 

"What?! Repeat that if you'd dare." Amber couldn’t just stand looking at his hideous mouth forming into words reach Soo Jung in such a way.  

 

"Her body wasn’t interested me enough." 

 

She willingly faced this gauche . "--so." Before he could form another words about Soo Jung. Amber attacked him, seized the collar shirt against the wall. She made sure that she gripped it hard enough, showing the anger. Placing her lips next to his ear, she suggested this bum, "Man up, will ya. Don’t do such cowardly things."  

 

She released his collar shirt, throwing some words at him for last time. "You now have no chance for Soo Jung, she could throw you a few bucks even you beg her to come back. Yeah? You bum." She swayed his shoulder aside to make a way for her to pass by.  

 

After she left, the guy couldn’t hide the defeated face inside, "I'll get even..."  

 

~*~*~*~*~

Note: hello everyone! Thank you for your patient!

Coming chapter is getting there and back to action.

Thank you for subcribes~