Agreement

Royalty Love

It was during break, Soo Jung went to see Taemin what does he wants, and why does he ask for a private talk. Taemin stood beside the girl who was busily thinking of the agreement that Prince Nickhun asked her, he poked her and said. “Hey, I have something to tell you.”

She wasn’t impressing about his hesitation, and impatiently said. “…What?”

“I wonder what type of guy does Sulli like since you’re her best friend, probably you know.” He eagerly waited for her respond, “Please tell me.”

It wasn’t right time for him to ask her when she wasn’t in a good mood, feeling little irritate from Taemin. He didn’t even know as he pleaded her joyfully, his eyed smile and bright grinned on his face. “Please~ what is it, pretty please?”

She couldn’t hold his whining for 10 minutes already, leaving out her frustration as she screamed. “I DON’T KNOW, ANNOYING BUG.” It was scary than he thought; like a giant banshee bashing into his ear, he couldn’t believe in this century there is kind of girl like Soo Jung. He unbelievably ran away from her at that moment.

She sighed, “Aish. If he wants to know then he should go ask her. He’s a persistence guy; I wonder when he still stops bugging me about Sulli.”

She thought of how abusive she was, deciding to run after him to apologize and gave him some details about Sulli that he needed. She roughly made her move, and called after him. “Taemin!!!”

Surprisingly, it was the same direction that Yiyun walks the same way, she snapped. “Crap. It’s him.”

She swiftly turned around to make a different aim escaping away from him, the agreement paper that she placed inside the textbook fell on the ground as Yiyun saw it.

He picked up thoughtlessly, the document showed the big bold word entitled due the folder opened. “Marriage Agreement?” Two words immediately flashed through his thought as he could predict what is going on in this document, it’s a contract.

Soo Jung continued avoiding from those Princes; she doesn’t understand herself when she sees those figures as she felt like seeing an angel from heaven or something that makes hard to face them. She embarrassed herself and felt weird, strangely hitting her head with the textbook for being so ridiculous, and awkward in front of YiYun. Therefore, she noticed the document folder was gone. She nervously flinched through every page to see if it’s clearly still there. But it was gone.

It would be a big punishment if someone picked up and read it, then she and her family might disappeared from now on. She prayed hard that it’s someone who’s nice picking up and give it back.

Her mood was totally gone, her face was purple from scaring that someone will find out very soon, her feet was numb that couldn’t stand on the ground, feeling dizzy as she hold the textbook. “This is crap and just crap. This stupid thing is seriously going to destroy my life. Crap. Crap. FAIL MY LIFE.”

A figure from behind her proudly said, “Hey, let’s talk.”

She stood up to have a proper talk with Yiyun, she looked down as she saw him holding her document. She shingly eyed on him, and said. “That… that… my document.”

“Here.”

She bowed and took it with two hands. She tried to act natural as possible but her worry face clearly appeared, Yiyun aggressively mocked. “Don’t make such as face. Why do you have to do those kinds of things?”

Soo Jung’s face was harden. Tough. Frozen. She knew that he knew, yet she was stunned at first for getting caught.

“Prince Yiyun…”

“You don’t have to explain. Since I don’t care what happens to you, I am keeping this secret. I’m not doing it just because of you therefore it’s also for my huyng.” He showed a hostile attitude.

Soo Jung kept on silent, tearfully listening to him. “You’ll become Crown Princess who will force to live like a doll.”

She gripped her fist up; angry comes out from hearing his bashful words. She couldn’t believe this figure is such as ignorant but luckily he was not the one she is going to marry. Seeing his attitude nicely, but talking to him directly was a big difference. “What did you say?!”

He left out a chuckle, ridiculously. “To be my huyng’s wife, your quality has upgraded which will satisfy you huh? My huyng probably is too nice to telling you this but I’ll say it for him.”

My quality. What? I can’t believe Prince’s cousin is the worst I’ve ever seen-

“You might need to train become like a real princess beside Huyng. If you really can’t put with this… then I’ll teach you some proprieties behaviors.” Yiyun ignorantly told her.

Soo Jung thought it was too much, aggravating by his words as she couldn’t take any longer and kicked his feet hard. “No. You, Prince YIYUN, should have be taught that.”

He held the spot that she just kicked, and groaned. “Argh…”

She guiltily thought of the pain she just caused for him, and mumbled. “How long am I gonna be in jail and get fined for this…”

She held her face to consume her innocent if that wasn’t too much from her wrongdoing to criticize her. Yiyun shakily said, “You… How dare you...”

She made a sorry face but he couldn’t seem like notice it, first she pouted pitifully as showing that she felt guilty. ”…”

Second, she made a sad face as showing that she’s scared of being criticize. “What are you doing?”

Third, she tried to show how awful she felt for causing him pain. Yiyun can’t understand the meaning of the face as he thought she was making fun of him. “You…”

He kneeled down to rob that kicking spot, and swirled his head around. “Yah! What are you doing!!! Apologize right now!!”

“Uh…uh…” she is the person who doesn’t want to lower herself, but wanted to ease his anger.

“Are you trying to offend me?” He shook her out of pretending under consciousness.

“Noo.. Take a look at the face again…” She wasn’t kidding at all, still making fun of him.

“Shut Up!!” He paused and continued. “I thought you’re not that kind of girl..” Yiyun thought Soo Jung will be a different girl, but his expectation and excitement from Soo Jung had decreased. She tempted to not hating on Soo Jung, but the past reminded of her.

“Huh?”

“Whatever. I let you go this time”


*

Prince(ss) Amber nonchalantly entered her huyng quarters, she saw him busy with paperwork again. She wondered why he would listen to the King working whole night just because of political, although they are loyal members but shouldn’t have put all these duty and responsibly on them.

She sighed, “Huyng, I met your Crown Princess today. She kicked me…”

He glanced at her over the document that he had on his hand, and he dropped them on the table. “What did you do to her?”

She ignored his question and called out him instead. “Huyng.”

The atmosphere became more solemn in the room, there was a short silence filling up between them as they were silently staring at each other's eyes as her cousin waited for her speak.

Finally, his cousin sharply said and intensely stared at him. “I disagree with your marriage agreement.”