Key..Appa?!

SHINee Baby

I sighed as i chased my four year old daughter around the supermarket for the millionth time since arriving the hour before to get our food. “Eva-Marie! Get back here!” I just hear giggles in reply. I shake my head and place my basket on the counter. “Excuse me one moment.” I hurriedly approach my daughter, just in time to see her run into the leg of A male. “Aish! Joesomnida! Eva apologize…..” My little girl is staring up at the male in awe. “Eva What are you staring at?” She points up to his face, “Key Appa”. My Eyes go wide and i cover . “Sorry……” I turn but Eva calling The male ‘Key Appa’ had gotten his attention and he turned round with a brow raised in almost amusement. Sure Enough, it was Kim ki-bum, or Key From Shinee as he is better known,

“Appa?” Key grinned playfully and ruffled Eva’s hair.  I bit my lip in the awkward situation, when i found my voice all i could say was, “Sorry, its an old joke between Me and Eva’s Father.” I then bowed my head and said farewell as i ushered my daughter away from the Idol.

As i attempted to leave the shop i was caught by the arm sharply, I was used to this. Korean Teens seemed to mistake me for a tourist constantly. I handed the shopping bag to Eva and turned to face them.
“Yah! Quit stopping me, i’ve lived in korea for over a year now! Learn my face already!” I Scowl at them and they smirk in response.

“Adjumma, please give us money just this once!”

“I don’t have any extra and if i did i wouldn’t give it to you. I’m a single mother, i need all my change. Got it?” I Hastily pulled myself away from his grasp and attempted to leave once more. But, one Grabbed Eva. Now, I’m usually as soft a a feather, until it involves my little girl. I saw red, and made to punch the teen however, i was stopped.

“Are you going to let that little girl go? or do i have to make you?” Key was helping….. I looked up and shook my head at him.

“How are you going to make them, you’re an idol. you can’t get hurt!” Key’s response was just to turn and look at me. A way that made me silent, safe, and i knew he would get Eva out. I just had to trust him, Trust this Strange man who until 15 minutes previously hadn’t known of mine or Eva’s Existance. I bit my lip once more and stepped back.

“I’ll ask again, are you going to let her go?” I Couldn’t see his face but whatever his expression was must have scared the teenagers, as they released her. I dropped to my knees and pulled my daughter into my arms hugging her tightly. The hug was short lived as key came over and picked her up. She went to him easily.

“Are you you okay?” He patted her head and she poked his nose in a shy thankyou. I stood and bowed my head.

“Kamsamnida.” I reached out for Eva but he moved and picked up my shopping too.
“I’ll walk you back. Just in case” He carried Eva and my Shopping  effortlessly, humming as he did. I just followed in a daze, Key… The Idol Key was helping out someone he didnt know and he was doing it happily. Suddenly he stopped and turned, “Where do you live?” I silently pointed the direction, still unable to find anything to say. He grinned at Eva and motioned his head towards me, “Is your omma usually this quiet?” My Daughter Had no issue in delightedly telling him that i usually never stopped talking. I covered my face with one hand in exasperation at being sold out by my Four year old. Key just laughed it off and called Eva cute. I stiffled a giggle as we arrived outside my house. Key looked at me in shock, “You live in a traditional house?” I simply nodded as he put eva down on her own two feet and handed me the bags. Eva bowed to key and smiled at him.

“Thankyou Key Appa! bye bye!” She then turned and rushed off into the house. I bowed nervously.

“Kamsamnida, Ki-bum-ssi” I turned and headed towards my door before stopping. “If i can ever help you in anyway. Let me know….” Key smiled and shook his head.

“I’m sure i wont need it, so how about you tell me your name?” I turned and caught his smile. My found myself smiling back, and jokingly said “Which one, Korean or English?” Key stepped forward, he seemed happier seeing me relax, “My English Name is Hayley. But, My Korean name is Ga-eul.” Then he asked me a question i wasnt expecting.

“Why are you speaking formally? surely we arent far apart in age?” I blinked at him.

“Aren’t you supposed to speak formally to strangers?” I giggled and shook my head in disbelief, “If age is the case we are roughly 3 months apart. You are older.” I bowed again, “I have to go, Eva needs to sleep and i have work tomorrow.” Key bowed his head back to me. “Good night, Ga-eul-ah.” i returned the farwell and stepped inside my house. I leant against my door, finally allowing my guard to drop. My face flushed and my heart pounded in my chest. I squealed like a fangirl, and jumped around the entrance to my house giggling.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the First Part. This is my first Shinee Fanfic. Please look after me! and i hope You Enjoy it!