Ignore my Audition!

SHINee Baby

“Mummy! Why are Adjussi’s and Key Appa here?” I Wake up to my daughter climbing into my lap.

“We had an adult sleepover” Key laughed softly and sat up scooping Eva off my knees.

“That sounded erted.. Hi Ippeuni!” He nuzzled her and pointed to the others still asleep, “Go wake up the adjussi’s!” Eva did just that.  First victim was Onew, she sat next to him and prodded his cheek until he woke up, then she played with jonghyun’s hair. He awoke and hugged her before helping her wake Minho. I tilted my head at Taemin and katie still asleep. I smiled a little when i noticed his hand on her shoulder. He must of patted her to sleep. I looked at Key and without hesitation told them to leave the two sleeping. We all headed into my kitchen and sat discussing breakfast.

“Mummy? are we going to the dance studio today?” I thought about it and gasped.

“Aish! i’m late!” I stood hurriedly, “Eva get dressed. Mummy’ll will be in trouble with Hyunsoo.” Key took hold of my wrist.

“You should really eat before work. Atleast Eva should, want me to drop her off after breakfast?” I thought and nodded, then dashed out to get dressed. Returning to the Kitchen i pulled my hair into a ponytail.

“I’m off. The studio address is on the counter. I’m counting on you guys to bring Eva to me.” They all saluted and i giggled as i left. Unknown to me, The boys were happily eating and playing with Eva, and when Katie and Taemin awoke they joined in too, deciding they would tidy whilst Key came to pick me up.

 

In The studio I was getting frustrated.

“Guys we have two weeks to get this perfect for nationals” I chewed my lip half debating calling SHINee to help.

“Noona, Its hard especially with Jihyun out sick.” HyunSoo wagged his finger at me. “You should fill in as our Coach” I rolled my eyes and went to change into my dance gear.

“From the top! Shinee dance mashup and then hyunsoo and Ryan can show me Delicious. deal?” I got a roar from the boys and began to dance with them. Halfway through i glanced up and glimpsed Key stood in the doorway. I lost my balance and fell.

“Noona?! are you ok?” The boys fumbled about as i stood and dusted myself off.

“I’m fine” I placed my hand on my hip and tilted my head at the doorway, “Are you going to hide or help Key?” Key popped his head in and waved at the very shocked teenage boys. I shoved Hyunsoo, “Yah….. wake up! It’s Only Key”

“Glad you’re finally getting used to me being normal Ga-Eul” Key grinned and stepped next to me.

“Hush it and help!” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Man, We cant compete with Key!” Hyunsoo scowled, and i giggled at Key’s Shocked face.

“Who’s competing? Seriously! Go HyunSoo I’m too old for you, how many times…..” I clapped my hands once sharply. “Delicious, go. Key can help critque”

“Noona…. I’m still having issues. I cant seem to get any appeal.” Ryan looked at me hopefully.

“Not happening. I’ve told you, Acting it is easy. All in the eyes, Even i can do it.” I pointed to the stage, “Start”

They did it once through and Key stood up.

“Hyunsoo-ah…. You like Noona right? hmmm...you are woohyuns parts. Mind if i step in Ryan?” Ryan shakes his head and steps away, “HyunSoo…..we are going to compete for Ga-eul-ah”  I gulped and chewed on my lip. I started the music again and watched in awe as HyunSoo worked hard against key. I clapped and winked at Key before pinching HyunSoo’s cheek.

“aww I almost fell for you Hyunsoo-ah.” I giggled and pulled Key up on Stage I whispered in his ear and started the music. ‘Troublemaker’ I performed as best i could with my nerves and jumped down from the stage, “See Ryan Easy. Acting y is easy” I lifted my foot and grimaced.

“Are you ok Ga-eul?” Key dropped to his knee next to me poking at my ankle, “You look like you sprained it”Key pulled me onto his back and bowed with me in tow.

“Guys Keep practicing! I’ll be back tomorrow!” I rested my head on Key’s shoulder, “GoMaWeo Key. You helped alot”

“So you teach dance?” Key hoisted me onto his back a bit more and i shook my head.

“I Teach English. Dance is something i do for fun, i guess.” I shrugged and gasped as a huge wave of rain hit us.

“Hold on tight. We are going to have to run!” Key smiled like a young boy and ran through the rain, when we got back we were soaked.

“Woah, you guys got soaked” Jonghyun handed us towels, “You guys better have a warm bath. Can’t have either catching a fever.” Key looked at me and told me to go first. I refused.

“You’re an idol. protecting you from illness is more important.” Key rolled his eyes at me and turned me around pushing me towards my bathroom.

“And what kind of Man would i be If i let a female sacrifice her health for mine?” Key let go of my shoulders and shrugged, “Plus i have to go somewhere.” I nodded and got myself into the bath. I dipped my head down under the water and relaxed at the feel of the warm water.

Dressing myself and towel drying my hair i walk into the main room of my house and blink.

“Where is Taemin, katie and key?” Eva ran up to me and lifted her arms up, i picked her up. As Minho placed a tea in front of me.

“Taemin had schedule, Katie went with him and Key Went to the studio to pick up the audition tapes for our background singers. I dropped my cup. Onew moved the cup with a confused face.

“When was the audition?” I coughed and tried to clear up the spilt tea. Onew wiped the floor with a cloth.

“Yesterday.” Jonghyun looked at me, “Are you ok? you look pale. Did you catch a cold?” I just stared at the floor as Onew put two and two together.

“That’s where you went….. Did you not know who it was for?” I shook my head dumbly. Taemin popped his head round the door with Katie.

“We come with food!” Katie spotted my face, “Eonni are you ok?” I shook my head and knelt infront of the idols.

“Please….dont watch my audition. just pretend i didnt do it!” I chewed my lip, “I’m begging you. If i had known…. I wouldnt have gone…” Key had turned up at the door. I hid under my towel and Key asked everyone to leave the room. I stayed hidden as Key placed the video camera ontop of the television and linked it all up. I heard the tape whirring and stop.  Then i heard my voice.

“Yah! Stop hiding!” the towel was pulled from my head and i was pulled against Key’s chest. My heart felt like it was going to break free of my body, thudding at an impressive speed.  I tried to push away from him, my hands slipping on his soaked leather jacket.

“I didn’t want you to see…..” my sight blurred and i started feeling warm. The last i heard was.

“Ga-eul!”

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a couple more chapters to add today ^^ Please look forward to them!